Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:33
Sign in to follow this  
tonyhntn

Admin Kick

"This is not your active charcter" all I did was log out and right back in cause I could pick up some loot thought it would help and now I cant get in. My name is correct in launcher and everything

You need to go onto your dayz standalone launcher, then click parameters put your profile name as your Ingame character name. then make sure you have the mod selected in mods then boot the game.

so when I first came in my launcher name was Yurry(correct) and server login name was tony(wrong) so how do I fix that so my server name is the correct one without saying its not active character. I cant commit suicide because it keeps booting me

It doesn't matter what your name in the DayZ menu is and you don't have to kill your character to change your name.

bba0a7435123d963cdc5118bb1b36462.png

Make sure you type "Tony Hinton" in the profile name box and tick it. That's located in the DayZ launcher under All parameters. Also you need to launch via the DayZ launcher and not directly start the game.

K, so on the server login that name doesn't matter on RP? lol I was trying to put RP name in everything was thinking it mattered.