Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 03:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Zillysaur

Bring Back Night Time!

Bring Back Night Time!  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna be honest I straight up hate night time. I'm not against it being added, but i'm gonna vote no. But judging from the poll results that's about the equivalent of...

Image result for weak punch gif

I would adore night time being brought back.

Gives a reason to having flashlights, torches, fires, flares, etc. 

Maybe give them a bit of a boost though, they are pretty piddly as they are.

I too would love to see a nighttime in game. Give us a reason to use some of the other items in game and make our own rp out of it.

We had a little night session last night when I RPed with @TheMrGasMask @Mademoiselle @ToeZ 

The Nihht time running throught the Forrest hiding in the trees from gunmen who came closer and closer. Losing @ToeZ to crashes and having to quietly retrace our steps in the dark trying to find him. I legit fell in love with it. Please bring back Night, I know you cant see shit but the idea of all this amazing RP events that come from night are amazing. 

Would love to go to Kamensk during the night...very Metro-like with the radiation and what not. Plus it allows people to use the night vision scopes, torches, and weapon flashlights. 

We got night time now, but I wish it was a bit longer. The night RP is a lot more fun. People tend to stay together and RP for real instead of PVP. Also for PVP it adds more excitement 

I am quite enjoying the night time stuff. The light is good enough you can get by if you have something, but not so good you are /comfortable/.

The red headlight adds a terrifiying ambience. Its just far enough you can't quite make out the infected before they smell/see you. Like a horror movie.

Night time as it is currently just sucks, can't even see your own character and me and my boys usually just end up in a building or logging out until its over, i see no point in night time in its current form

Edited by Shroud

I personally enjoyed the current night time because it forces you to either be very cautious and methodical, or work with a group and stay close, use lights, etc. 

However, I also know that zombies have become stronger since I last played in Night, so I'm not sure how it would go. But RP wise, I will always support having at least 2 hours of night time.