Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 15 minutes
Spyke2k

Best experiences so far this year?

Hey everyone. Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday!

So what have been your favourite, worst or most interesting experiences in South Zagoria so far this year? 

I've only been playing since the beginning of January but it's been interesting so far! Think my most interesting was not so long ago in Vybor. Quite a calm day in Vybor according to the people there.  Long story short, I was witness to a family drama between an American and a Chernorussian. They were cousins who connected through twitter before the collapse. The American, I think his name was Rektt (or something like that) wasn't the easiest person to get along with. He had an obsession with a megaphone that really pi**ed his cousin off. Saving some of the details for the video (because I recorded the hell out of it) a fella named Noah and his wife, I think her name was Minnie (maybe), strolled into town and preceded to talk down both parties and play a the role of a therapist. What was so interesting about it is that Noah eventually succeeded and sorted out the family dispute. I was utterly impressed. He was a lawyer before the collapse.. I can see why! ? 

If the dude who plays Noah reads this, speak up, man! Good show! lol

So yeah, what's been all of your best moments of 2019 so far?

598673545_SpykeOhara.png.96567fd751fd09778ad754124022a87a.png

idk if this actually occured in 2019 or just before but this

19 minutes ago, BanksRP 2 said:

idk if this actually occured in 2019 or just before but this

I almost choked on my chicken this is next level LMAO

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I almost choked on my chicken this is next level LMAO

i am best hostile roleplay man

3 minutes ago, BanksRP 2 said:

I wuz there when it happened, next level psychological warfare.

5 minutes ago, BanksRP 2 said:

if you have a wicked voice crack mid scream do you just perm the character out of shame?

Just now, Jasper said:

if you have a wicked voice crack mid scream do you just perm the character out of shame?

usually

Mine is probably fucking over @Roman @ScarletRose at Prud lake, and getting them taken hostage by Free Territory, and then joining Free Territory as a result of that situation lmao.

Edited by Onyx

When my character with MPD let out the host and everyone Oriel made friends with were babying Preston like fathers cause they knew she was vunerable

On 2/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Spyke2k said:

Hey everyone. Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday!

So what have been your favourite, worst or most interesting experiences in South Zagoria so far this year? 

I've only been playing since the beginning of January but it's been interesting so far! Think my most interesting was not so long ago in Vybor. Quite a calm day in Vybor according to the people there.  Long story short, I was witness to a family drama between an American and a Chernorussian. They were cousins who connected through twitter before the collapse. The American, I think his name was Rektt (or something like that) wasn't the easiest person to get along with. He had an obsession with a megaphone that really pi**ed his cousin off. Saving some of the details for the video (because I recorded the hell out of it) a fella named Noah and his wife, I think her name was Minnie (maybe), strolled into town and preceded to talk down both parties and play a the role of a therapist. What was so interesting about it is that Noah eventually succeeded and sorted out the family dispute. I was utterly impressed. He was a lawyer before the collapse.. I can see why! ? 

If the dude who plays Noah reads this, speak up, man! Good show! lol

So yeah, what's been all of your best moments of 2019 so far?

598673545_SpykeOhara.png.96567fd751fd09778ad754124022a87a.png

Hi it’s Minnie and Noah is @FireDude!

not too sure there has been so many sick rp encounters.

one that comes too my head is the meeting that was held in 2018 before the attack on the saviours and the journey there where i screamed at the top of my lungs too up the moral of everyone haha.

another one is when me and @Challenger walked into green mountain as mercenaries and demanded a man because we were on contract for the CDF, and people went along with it that was one of the sickest moments i've had this year.

Being on contract for @FireDude and saving them all when they were taken hostage by kamenici.

killing @Banshee's captor when he was running through the field and then walking up too him and seeing his reaction when he heard my voice haha.

And ofcourse a really funny one was when we heard that @Finan the Celt was taken hostage and then we found the captors and started speaking to them asking them if they are robbing someone and then for them to say no and me walking up the hill and finding him with his hands up and the captors next to him, i then asked him if these men are robbing him and he said "yes, light em up boys". The two captors did not survive haha.

Edited by OxeN

So far this year would be the end of Eddie Malone, the reporter who fucked your wife. And the public street execution on those crusader guys, was a huge mob mentality with a rag tag jury but we got the job done. No way I don't add more to this later, lets hope some real big trials go down. Maybe a Nuremburg type trial for the losing group during this war... 

GWJs.gif

Edited by FireDude

4 hours ago, Onyx said:

Mine is probably fucking over @Roman @ScarletRose at Prud lake, and getting them taken hostage by Free Territory, and then joining Free Territory as a result of that situation lmao.

Thanks for making this scenario possible @Onyx, one of my favorites from my time with Free Territory. Loved being in the trees and then hearing Kirov over the megaphone.

8 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

When my character with MPD let out the host and everyone Oriel made friends with were babying Preston like fathers cause they knew she was vunerable

Hi it’s Minnie and Noah is @FireDude!

Guys, was a pleasure watching you work! lol

8 hours ago, OxeN said:

not too sure there has been so many sick rp encounters.

one that comes too my head is the meeting that was held in 2018 before the attack on the saviours and the journey there where i screamed at the top of my lungs too up the moral of everyone haha.

another one is when me and @Challenger walked into green mountain as mercenaries and demanded a man because we were on contract for the CDF, and people went along with it that was one of the sickest moments i've had this year.

Being on contract for @FireDude and saving them all when they were taken hostage by kamenici.

killing @Banshee's captor when he was running through the field and then walking up too him and seeing his reaction when he heard my voice haha.

And ofcourse a really funny one was when we heard that @Finan the Celt was taken hostage and then we found the captors and started speaking to them asking them if they are robbing someone and then for them to say no and me walking up the hill and finding him with his hands up and the captors next to him, i then asked him if these men are robbing him and he said "yes, light em up boys". The two captors did not survive haha.

Can understand why you're not sure! lol. Thanks for sharing your experiences, dude!

6 hours ago, FireDude said:

So far this year would be the end of Eddie Malone, the reporter who fucked your wife. And the public street execution on those crusader guys, was a huge mob mentality with a rag tag jury but we got the job done. No way I don't add more to this later, lets hope some real big trials go down. Maybe a Nuremburg type trial for the losing group during this war... 

GWJs.gif

Really hoping to find myself in a situation similar to your street execution. Would be a great video!!

6 hours ago, AndreyQ said:

favourite experience: this amazing fist fight

most interesting: a very hostile ahoj

worst: this shit

Your worst thing happened to me last night! Got into a car with three Green Mountain guys and next thing I know.. "weeeeeeeeee". :trolle:

On 2/2/2019 at 2:37 PM, BanksRP 2 said:

my fav moment of 2018? "YOU ARE PIECES OF SHIT ANIMALS IN MY TEMPLE, AND THE ONLY USE I HAVE FOR ANIMALS IN MY TEMPLE, IS, FOR, SACRRRIIIFIIIIIICEEEEEEE!!!" 
Legit pissed myself whenever i heard that... it was on the attack of novaya and it was the funniest shit I've ever heard xD

51 minutes ago, A Drunk StewieRP said:

my fav moment of 2018? "YOU ARE PIECES OF SHIT ANIMALS IN MY TEMPLE, AND THE ONLY USE I HAVE FOR ANIMALS IN MY TEMPLE, IS, FOR, SACRRRIIIFIIIIIICEEEEEEE!!!" 
Legit pissed myself whenever i heard that... it was on the attack of novaya and it was the funniest shit I've ever heard xD

What was it I said to you in that factory building? Cause that was fucking fantastic. 

7 hours ago, FireDude said:

What was it I said to you in that factory building? Cause that was fucking fantastic. 

*I walk in, and the Russian goes, "Ahh this is your Press friend eh?"*
*You say, "I don't have any friends."*
*The Russian says, "Then what the fuck is this guy doing here dressed just like you?"*
*I say, "Uh.. Hey Eddie."*
*You turn around and say the notorious, infamous, "Oh for fucks sake kid!" or something like that xD

1 hour ago, A Drunk StewieRP said:

*I walk in, and the Russian goes, "Ahh this is your Press friend eh?"*
*You say, "I don't have any friends."*
*The Russian says, "Then what the fuck is this guy doing here dressed just like you?"*
*I say, "Uh.. Hey Eddie."*
*You turn around and say the notorious, infamous, "Oh for fucks sake kid!" or something like that xD

Yep one of the best moments of they year. "Nows not the best time kid! God damnit!!"

One of them always involves my boy @CaliforniaRP

Or these with @FireDude and ( @Imation11)

OR this one when I managed to dispute a highly tense situation...

My best experience of this year was honestly with @Shnitz,

Just hanging around with him, cracking jokes and Listening to him sing in green mountain. Hell even getting robbed of my BK-18 was fun with him as just every Interaction just seems Natural and realistic.

Spoiler

I also just want to mention my best moment of the previous year where I was mayor of Vybor and had @BillyR do his thing in The prison of Vybor police building.

6 hours ago, Samti said:

My best experience of this year was honestly with @Shnitz,

Just hanging around with him, cracking jokes and Listening to him sing in green mountain. Hell even getting robbed of my BK-18 was fun with him as just every Interaction just seems Natural and realistic.

My man, you're giving me too much credit here. But I also enjoyed my time obviously, was the big fun ?

@Avery And I had climbed on top of the industrial buildings near the Savior base and played a bit of "Chernerusian Golf" taking shots at the shuffling locals.  It was good fun and RP; and a number of Saviors interacted with is to "check on our safety" or to chew us out.

Some of the more interesting RP I have been in and preferable to a boring 3 hours sitting around as a hostage!