Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 03:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Trading! And Retrieving! [Open Freq.]

*An open frequency pops to life as a young girl's voice crackles to life. Her voice has a slight Chernarussian accent.*

"Hello! I'm Rada! I'm open for trading and retrieving! I go all over the place, and I'm tiny and can fit into small spaces to grab stuff adults can't! I'm looking for 45 A...CP? I think that's what it's called, Ano? Ammo and pistol suppressors! I take requests for these items to find other items for people! Just request and I'll keep an eye out for in my travels because I like helping people! Just respond on this frequency!"

*Click!*

*A muffled and unidentifiable voice due to the thick static comes over the frequency*

"I have hundreds of rounds of 45. ACP. However, I am looking for some thick framed classic glasses."

*A voice with a thick french accent comes on the frequency*

"I can get you whatever wish only thing is I'm currently looking for the Digital Gorka camo pants, The green version. If you'd like to trade I'm Always around Green Mountain.

*The voice of the conversation over the radio spooks nearby pack of wolves. Peter grabs the radio and says*

"Damm you french man. I got your fuc*ing pants. Meet me by the Green Mountain Radio station this evening. Ask for Peter Black."

*He turns off the radio cursing. The Basior got away again…*

*The girl's voice comes back on*
"Ah! I have a pair of thick glasses mister! I can trade some ammo for them, yea? Would you like to meet at Green Mountain?"

*Click*

*Jacob overhears the conversation on his handheld radio, he presses the push to talk key and transmits over the frequency. Jacob has an American accent.*

"Hey there. I'm looking for some pliers and metal wires. If you have or find these I'd be willing to trade."

6 hours ago, Lori said:

*The girl's voice comes back on*
"Ah! I have a pair of thick glasses mister! I can trade some ammo for them, yea? Would you like to meet at Green Mountain?"

*Click*

"Yeah, give me a day or two to get there. I'll compensate for the wait. "

*Press PTT*

"Hey, Rada the name is BIggsbe."

"I've been looking for one of those red face mask the the skull on it"

"If you would keep an eye out for me I'd appreciate it"

"if you find one let me know I'm sure I have some .45 in one of the pockets."

*Releases PTT*

*Oliver heard the broadcast and picks up his radio*

Hi there Rada, iv been looking for a big green military tent. If you happen to see one in your travels please let me know. 

*The girl's voice pops to life on the radio*

"I'll keep an eye out for the requested items! Yep! I'm currently looking for a bright blue shirt or a red dress! Let me know if anyone finds these items!"

*Click!*