Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:30
Sign in to follow this  
Papabl3ss

HELLO?

been trying to get hold of someone who can help me for the last 30 minutes for a simple question that's not even on the website.

What the minimum requirement for writing about myself there's not much more I can say unless you want my banking security questions 

4 minutes ago, Papabl3ss said:

What the minimum requirement for writing about myself there's not much more I can say unless you want my banking security questions 

I don't know for sure if there's a "minimum" requirement per say.... Just use your best judgement. Naturally an answer like "My name is Ben." woulndn't be sufficient.... Just tell them a little something about yourself... couple sentences.. name, age, where you're from... why you want to play on the server.. etc etc

It wouldn't hurt to double check with staff though, as I'm not 100% positive.

You need to write at least 1000 characters for both, about me section and character story section. If you need help and no one is joining the help desk, you can PM a member of staff on discord or the forums. 

Just go into more detail about some of your hobbies and things you enjoy. What you enjoy about RP, your experience. We can't really help you write about yourself ?