Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:35
Sign in to follow this  
Director Keller

To the people of South Zagoria, Unite!

*Alexei would finish discussing the events witnessed by the patrol, pick up his radio and Hold down the PTT*

"Privet people of South Zagoria. Today marks a day that will forever be remembered as the day our true call to survival had come. On this day, February 2nd 2019, a PAMYATI patrol discovered a mass grave outside of Myshkino. Many bodies had tattoos linking them to both the ethnic Russian minority, as well as several featuring tattoos that depicted the United States Marine Corps logo. Not all the bodies could be examined due to time constraints as well as the urgency of the discovery. However, more patrols will be sent out to examine the bodies further, as well as search for other grave sites. We have sent teams to put up posters in the southern regions of South Zagoria, to warn foreigners of this danger. Patrols also confirmed sightings of Chernarussian nationalist activity in the area. It is believed based on the present evidence, that the Chernarussian nationalists are behind the barbaric murders, We have wasted too much time fighting in the north, and slaying each other. We have grown to distracted by our personal grudges between one another, and have allowed ourselves as a whole to ignore the looming threat that has hung over our heads, and now it is beginning to make its presence known. The time has come to unite under a common goal, Our true enemy has surfaced. The fascists have begun these mass killings, and they will not stop until Kabinino, Vybor, Lopatino, Novodmitrovsk, and The Green Mountain Collective lay in ruins. The time has come to decide if we should fight for our survival as one, or give into the nationalist threat that tries to take us from our new home! People of South Zagoria! We must fight! Слава Выживание!

*Multiple voices can be heard behind Alexei Shouting Glory to Survival! The broadcast goes silent.*

Edited by Director Keller

*A voice with a Chernarussian accent comes through*

"Ano, and I'm the president of Mars. You got any more fake news to share?"

"Besides, the Green Mountain is still ours. The woman and her people are staying there after she agreed on our terms."

"Keep your propaganda in that shithole of a country you call Russia."

*He shakes his head in disgust before lowering his radio

*Kamila, overhearing the Russian mister, would pick up her radio and respond to the broadcast.*

"Eh? Very interesting news, something I have not heard of. I must ask you this, where does information correlate? How do you link us to mass graves, you know? Second question. Why would we, Chernarussians, want our own country- that we take such pride over, in ruins? I am not clear in understanding. This sounds like very strange attempt to brainwash men and women of country. But, what can I say, eh? Have nice day."

*She rolls her eyes, releasing the PTT and muttering something in Chernarussian before biting into an apple.*

*Alexi hears the chatter and takes out his radio, he holds down the PTT and responds*

"Our scouts confirmed your presense in the area where the grave was found. The bodies found were all connected to foreigners, you aim to eliminate and drive foreigners out of the country, you target the ethnic Russian minority just as you did before the war. Your lies of innocence fall on deaf ears, you have painted a target on your back and we are prepared to do whatever is necessary to protect those you seek to destroy, and extort. The bodies wre still in early stages of decay, no more than a week old. Do not deny your intentions, it fools no one. Poka fashisty."

*Alexei releases the PTT*

Edited by Director Keller

*presses down ptt*

"Oh don't worry. We killed plenty of Russians and communists who didn't get the message after we showed them the way back to Putin's shithole. The usefull and good foreigners can stay."

"You know? It's pretty funny. My scouts just told me that you just ate some babies. Keep your propaganda out of here, you Russians won't win any hearts and minds in this country"

*releases ptt*

*Presses PTT, A Chernarussian voice would be heard*

Dobrý večer,

Right, were you writing fairytales for kids before this happened? Because you are making things up on the spot. Before you spread rumours, think about what you're saying.

You know, recently our scouts saw you eating babies. 

Weird isn't it how our scouts see things, or maybe not? I don't know.

Slava Chernarus

Dobrou noc, kozomrd.

*releases PTT*

Edited by cheeks

*Dusan grips his radio, holding down the PTT.*

"Ano. I did it. Me and my Kamenici. I gut your filthy ruski dogpigs and throw them in one big hole. It's what they deserve -- all, they deserve. Sleep tight. Slava Chernarus."

*He lets go of the PTT, setting the radio down.*

*A radio fizzles to life and the voice of a young girl with a slight Chernarussian accent can be heard.*

"Even as the dead try to eat us and a horde of almost a thousand just tried to destroy us a few days ago... Well, er, the nationalists you speak of, they're friendly if you're friendly to them for the most part. I... don't want to see more civil wars... not again. There's enough violence now, ano? Getting through the borders isnt easy... everyone is pretty much stuck here... I dont expect you to become pratele, but maybe... shovivavy? Tolerant?"

*Click.*

*Alexei hears the radio chatter while investigating the grave, he puts his camera away and pulls out his radio, he holds down the PTT*

"Ano, huh? We are also Chernarussian nationals, but the ethnic Russian minority has long been persecuted by the government and Ultra-nationalists alike. Even during an apocalypse, you target foreigners and those who are not ethnic Chernarussians. You even admit to the atrocities you commit. We have met people who have witnessed or survived the atrocities you commit. Bringing a little girl to lure innocent people to your traps will be of no use. The people know who is on their side, and who is not."

*Alexei lets go of the PTT, placing his radio away and begins discussing plans to search for more mass graves.*

*The radio flickers to life once more as the girl's voice can be heard.*

"I... I'm not even with them! I am no lure! Why do you seem so intent to paint someone as a bad person!? Proč musíš bojovat dál?!"

*Click*

*She rubs her tempels, picking up the radio*

"Ano, girl is correct, we don't even know who the fuck is she. Never heard voice. Leave child alone, she is not part of this."

*Releases the PTT, taking a sip from her vodka*

*Viktor grabs his readio, the initial part is said with anger, but after that a short break follows and the rest sounds calmer in comparison. Judging by the rough accent it might just be a Chernarussian*

"Fucking rumors and boogeyman stories to get people to attack your blood enemy so you can lean back, eh!? You lazy dogs! You're trying too hard!

"You know what, your victim role and bullshitting is part of the problem, you babble that fighting in the North is so bad and but you just want to continue and hit your next set of enemies and by targeting Chernarussians looking out for their home all in all. The irony as you babble about letting personal grudges rest just so you can move on to your next personal grudge...

But to all who're not Russian or Chernarussian and part of this sad conflict, I tell you what:

Don't let these 'Pamyati' people instrumentalize you or put fear in you. While there is some conflict as far as I can tell, why get dragged into it? The Chernarussians I have met ever since I came to this region are surely not responsible for mass graves and as long as other people were decent, the behavior was returned. You reap what you sow, after all. And I tell you what, I also met some, even if few, decent, supposedly Russian people in my short time here.

But, eh, speaking about made up news, what's to tell us it wasn't Russians or perhaps not even Russians or you people, but any other group, cannibals, fuck if I know what? But I digress, my point to anyone else is: The Chernarussians I met so far who this man here refers to aren't out to kill any non-Chernarussians no matter what. I suggest this "Russian minority" to fight their own fights, but that would be harder for you, eh?

You'd rather make up stories to get the other mostly decent people of South Zagoria to fight for you. Now here's some real events or news: Wasn't it you Pamyati Russians and other criminals who engaged the UN, killed them for shallow reasons or some communist bullshit ideology excuse? Me and other decent Chernarussians, we were trying to work with them but the constant attacks made it very hard to set foot in either area. To slowly end this message, I would like to say: People IN South Zagoria, don't get swayed by lies and don't be THEIR cannon fodder. The Chernarussians I met fight their own fights, make sure those Russians do the same. If I was a foreigner, I wouldn't want to get involved in those "local fights" and catch a bullet from either side just because some side is too lazy to fight their own fight and make up stories to use me as cannon fodder."

*He then kicks a wall in front of him, anger returning, and let's go roughly at the same time and due to a mild overlap, you can likely hear the initial thud that is cut off, however*

*Ludvik sits in a chair, in one of the many houses of Zelenogorsk. He hears the transmission from his radio that is located on the table in front of him, he looks at the map that is also situated on the table, marking out key areas and vantage points within the south he moves for the radio as the transmission finishes, he places the marker pen down and slumps back into the chair and presses the PTT while moving the radio towards his mouth*

"This Russian pig spews lies while even knowing the consequences of his own actions... Laughable really, the grave you speak of does not exist. Most of the foreigners and others alike have moved north. I know where I stand with foreigners and they know where they stand with me. As for Russians, they get what they deserve! The ones that suffered in the civil war were my people, not yours. Now you pay the ultimate price and come scurrying back like cockroaches while also trying to drag those that we have no interest in, into this bullshit. The woman and her people at Green Mountain have a deal with us, she is trying to do something good which I have no problem with as my people reap the benefits by going there."

*Static*

"Your posters shall be collected and burned. The rest of the country will come to our aid if they hear that Russians are trying to take everything from us like little greedy dogs! If what you say is true about being Chernarussian Nationals, you are nothing but traitors. If you want to start another civil war, I invite you down into the south of the province and see how far you get, I will imagine you wont even come. You Russians are useless and are all bark and no bite." 

*More static*

"Slava Chernarus!" 

*The radio falls silent as Ludvik places it back on the table and continues to look over the map*

*Alexei hears the man over the radio, and holds down the PTT to respond.*

"Has neither of you cyka been listening? One of your fascist friends already admitted to the crime. Your words mean nothing. We are here to protect ourselves, and those you seek to harm. Perhaps one day you will understand this is not the same Chernarus it was before the outbreak. Many of us PAMYATI were born and raised in Chernarus, We lived through the civil war, our families were torn apart! We were oppressed, we were the ones being murdered and butchered in our homes. Just because of our blood. да, it is true Russian blood runs through my veins. But I was a Chernarussian national just like you. But yet we were always treated like animals. we were the ones persecuted after the fall of the Soviet Union, despite many fighting for your independence. We were the ones being slaughtered as the Chernarussian regime turned a blind eye. We know the truth свинья."

*He releases the PTT and the broadcast falls silent*

*Ludvik moves for his radio once more*

"Like I said, if you want to start another civil war, then travel to the south. Then we will see how long you can keep up the propaganda for. Your family's as well as yourselves got what they deserved, may they find peace in hell."

*the radio goes silent* 

*Benedikt picks up his radio and presses the PTT Button*

" You are not Chernarussian. You never will be. 

Remember that.

Like my brother said, if you want to start another war... Travel South.

Slava Chernarus.

*The radio would fall silent*

Edited by Beni