Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
ornbergOG

Super Bowl LIII - Discussion Thread

image.png.1715bd9efa4c7f2fbd222af9af005235.png

Friends! As we all know SB53 is around the corner and we are all hyped, sad and relieved. I call myself a Patriots fan since it was the first team I was introduced too (I'm Swedish don't judge lmao). Also followed them since 2011

I made this thread so we all could discuss the upcoming Super Bowl that is only three days away. Buckle your seatbelts and let's go! #SBLIII

Give us your thoughts, how has your team played the last season and what are you going to expect from Rams & Patriots in this matchup?

Tell us your best memories during a Super Bowl, or if you have been to it outside the couch!

GAME INFO

New England Patriots vs Los Angeles Rams

Sunday, February 3, 2019 -  6:30 p.m EST

Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta Georgia.

giphy.gif.ce6fa4af49b235bcf5fe9c7df27ac3a4.gif

Edited by ornberg

I don’t really keep up with the NFL but I hope the Rams win. Josh Reynolds (WR for the Rams) was my teammate 2 years ago at A&M.

8 minutes ago, firelordjared said:

I don’t really keep up with the NFL but I hope the Rams win. Josh Reynolds (WR for the Rams) was my teammate 2 years ago at A&M.

No shit!? That's fucking awesome. 

As a Pats fan, I'm still really happy for the Rams, they have been looking extremely good with topping the league.

Will be a nailbiter ?

oh look another pats super bowl trophy and yet another fat fucking ring for tom (the goat) brady

Edited by CaliforniaRP

patriots will win but i want the rams to win

I want Jared Goff and the Rams to face-fucc Tom Brady and BB's Patriots. I'm sick and tired of seeing them in the Super Bowl, almost to the point of me not really wanting to watch it.

Rams by 10; Rams - 27, Pats - 17 Brady throws 2 INTs and has 1 fumble. Pats 1st to score in the game, 1st quarter with 9:30 on the clock.

I bet Pats are going to be down 14 going into 4th. 

But Brady is gonna bring it back...

Patriots make it every year. It's boring at this point. I usually root for the opposite team. Go Rams I guess even tho I'm a cowboys fan.

Im only going to watch it because I want to see them perform 'Sweet victory' during the half time show.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:05 PM, CaliforniaRP said:

oh look another pats super bowl trophy and yet another fat fucking ring for tom (the goat) brady

quote me on it

On 1/31/2019 at 5:22 PM, Dan said:

patriots will win but i want the rams to win

nice

On 1/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, firelordjared said:

I bet Pats are going to be down 14 going into 4th. 

But Brady is gonna bring it back...

Well guess I was off quite a bit 

Quick w. Light work 

On 1/31/2019 at 6:08 PM, Hollows said:

I want Jared Goff and the Rams to face-fucc Tom Brady and BB's Patriots. I'm sick and tired of seeing them in the Super Bowl, almost to the point of me not really wanting to watch it.

Rams by 10; Rams - 27, Pats - 17 Brady throws 2 INTs and has 1 fumble. Pats 1st to score in the game, 1st quarter with 9:30 on the clock.

BIG SALT HOLLOWS

No sweet victory during half time, the commercials weren’t that good, and the patriots won.

pretty disappointing Super Bowl if I’m honest

I expected nothing from maroon 5 and was still disappointed. 

But hey, least its literally never not fun being a patriots fan. 

I was rooting against the Patriots only because they completely shattered my heart when they played my team, The Seahawks, in the super bowl a few years back. Hated the Patriots ever since that day, so kinda sad to see the Rams lose.

IDK about the SB tbh but the halftime show was dogshit.

Travis Scott sounded like shit and who the fuck is Big Boi? Where did he come from?

What happened to Sweet Victory? Maroon 5 proving they aren't relevant since 2012. smh NFL do better.

34 minutes ago, Hollows said:

Travis Scott sounded like shit and who the fuck is Big Boi? Where did he come from?

You disappoint me. Big Boi is one half of Outkast. You heathen. Literally one of the most famous hip hop duos that has ever been. 

But yes the halftime show was dogshit and cringey as fuck. Adam Levine needs to go away. The part where he just randomly decided to derobe for all the single 40 year old mothers on Facebook out there was really, really funny for all the wrong reasons. 

38 minutes ago, Hollows said:

IDK about the SB tbh but the halftime show was dogshit.

What happened to Sweet Victory? Maroon 5 proving they aren't relevant since 2012. smh NFL do better.

>literally every artist they tried to do it refused due to politics b/c of kaepernick

they were just whats left

and yes

travis scott is, was, and forever will be. dogshit.

not only during the disgraceful 'entrance' to the superbowl where they take a shit on spongebob's sweet victory bit,

but hes just a shit rapper

I didn't watch the game because I'm not a fan of un-American scumbags. 

/thread closed

35 minutes ago, Jasper said:

You disappoint me. Big Boi is one half of Outkast. You heathen. Literally one of the most famous hip hop duos that has ever been. 

But yes the halftime show was dogshit and cringey as fuck. Adam Levine needs to go away. The part where he just randomly decided to derobe for all the single 40 year old mothers on Facebook out there was really, really funny for all the wrong reasons. 

well where's his other 1/2? let us have andre 3000 !!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Hollows said:

well where's his other 1/2? let us have andre 3000 !!!!!!!

Outkast reunion show would have made the Superbowl infinitely more watchable.