Server time: 2019-04-25, 08:47
GaryCash

Question about Admin tools in game pertaining to base building

Hey so I've seen people reference this before I think, but this has to do with a suggestion I may have based off this answer.  But can admin tools build, or replace for that matter walls and gates and towers / structures with their game control capabilities?

Edited by GaryCash

From what I understand  it’s not that extensive, the admin tools are really limited. They can spawn in materials. That’s about it in terms of base building. 

Of course they can also fly, teleport, and turn invisible.

Edited by Zero

@Zero got it right. We can spawn the items to create a base but as far as im aware cant spawn ready built walls etc. There has been talks about the developers creating permanent bases that would be part of the actual map though.

33 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

@Zero got it right. We can spawn the items to create a base but as far as im aware cant spawn ready built walls etc. There has been talks about the developers creating permanent bases that would be part of the actual map though.

Now are these player built bases that would be then confirmed and would then be backed by the admin tools?  How would that work?  Or is this something entirely different?  Just places set up that you can put a simple fence and lock up ?

17 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

Now are these player built bases that would be then confirmed and would then be backed by the admin tools?  How would that work?  Or is this something entirely different?  Just places set up that you can put a simple fence and lock up ?

Its still very much just an idea we are looking into but I think the plan would be to have real bases that are a part of the actual map. Someone posted some nice pictures about what they could look like a while back including a gas station base and some others. @RandyRP was it you?

BI have created a I quote exactly "Safety net for persistence"

Maybe because they can't fix it? lmao. But it's rolling out on EXP soon, then stable i'm guessing end of month.

1 hour ago, OskuRP said:

Its still very much just an idea we are looking into but I think the plan would be to have real bases that are a part of the actual map. Someone posted some nice pictures about what they could look like a while back including a gas station base and some others. @RandyRP was it you?

I think it was @Leon_Idas

1 hour ago, OskuRP said:

Yeah I don't believe it was me. I showed off the base building that was in the game and what could be down with that at various locations. Just to showcase different things for people so they could get the idea.

Thank you this seems solved to me I appreciate everyone's time on this