Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deadpool

Deadpool here.

Guest Deadpool   
Guest Deadpool

Hey Guys, Deadpool here. This is awesome, I love this mod but I havent played it yet. Im still waiting for the whitelist to be open again. So hey heres me and yeah awesome people in here! :D

Jerry    22

His name is Deadpool and yours is zeRaphz, I think he wins

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

His name is Deadpool and yours is zeRaphz, I think he wins

served

Guest Deadpool   
Guest Deadpool

My IGN is Deadpool, dont know how to change so you can see it on my forum profile tho but no need to fight. 2 Pools is better then 1. You just need more Chimichangas :)

My IGN is Deadpool, dont know how to change so you can see it on my forum profile tho but no need to fight. 2 Pools is better then 1. You just need more Chimichangas :)

Trust me, your IGN isn't Deadpool.

Didn't know there was a second me, it came to me as a shock, but did the other me also get a shock? Hmm. // Haha i was just joking man, welcome to DayzRp!

Guest Deadpool   
Guest Deadpool

I just came to say hello to the new community that I have joined, no need to argue about who is THE Deadpool.

And thanks me! Lets share a Taco sometime!

I just came to say hello to the new community that I have joined, no need to argue about who is THE Deadpool.

If you're referring to me, then I'm not arguing, I'm sorry if it has conveyed that way to you, but you might want to check out the IGN policy.

Guest Deadpool   
Guest Deadpool

If you're referring to me, then I'm not arguing, I'm sorry if it has conveyed that way to you, but you might want to check out the IGN policy.

Sorry didnt mean to be like that :) , I'll be sure to check that out but I cant seem to find it so could you possibly link?

Robbin    0

You need a proper roleplaying name ingame - first and last name is required. If you are a member of a clan, you must have a working clan tag (XML or name tag) during clan operations.

Sorry didnt mean to be like that :) , I'll be sure to check that out but I cant seem to find it so could you possibly link?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ingame-names

Guest Deadpool   
Guest Deadpool

You need a proper roleplaying name ingame - first and last name is required. If you are a member of a clan, you must have a working clan tag (XML or name tag) during clan operations.

Ah okay thanks for the info :)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Welcome!