Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 15 minutes
Stannis

S1- AOGM, Ruleplay, NVFL, BadRP, (Invalid kill x2) at GM - 1/31/2019 05:04

Just now, Stannis said:

We back away from him(you) giving him(you) the benefit of doubt that he(you) was(were) actually going to roleplay. 

You cant just assume that, and i was role playing the whole time, hence the reason i was on the server.

1 minute ago, Stannis said:

That is what little roleplay you actually took in. After about 10 minutes of questioning you, antagonizing you and trying to get a response, you only seemed to genuinely respond to us when we threaten to take your weapon from you. 

Because i could actually hear you, i was talking to someone else the whole time while yall were screaming at me. im not going to break away from a conversation just because youre yelling at me demanding youre attention.

3 minutes ago, Stannis said:

Antagonizing someone is not baiting. Baiting someone is "baiting other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them." We never provoked you into using hostile actions (or initiating) as we were the ones who initiated on you. 

You stabbed me with a knife... that's definitely initiation. Also all of the rude remarks toward me while surrounding me in a circle isnt baiting?

4 minutes ago, Stannis said:

So you metagamed?

Theres literally a radio call on the forums talking about the whole ceasefire. and to my characters knowledge everyone was partaking. To my knowledge these "radio calls" are IC.

7 minutes ago, Stannis said:

So how does their presence devolve you from your natural human instincts of being afraid? 

I wasn't not scared because of them, i was not scared because i believed the ceasefire would keep me out of harms way and the FFL seemed to understand that pretty well but once you took action and initiated my character decided to take action back.

9 minutes ago, Stannis said:

So you believe that shooting us all is a better alternative than roleplaying?

Never said it was or wasnt, its just what my character chose to do.

10 minutes ago, Stannis said:

I'm glad that you believe that your character developed enough. But unfortunetly, your character is not the main character in this story, and neither are ours. But you still need tro respect everyone's character development. Too many people have this main character complex on this server.

The previous, and only interaction you had with our group you were shot and killed. Isn't that breaking NLR?

If youre talking about "main character complex" then i fail to see how you forcing me to RP with you and these accusations of trying to "help' me develop my character for the sake of yours is just ironic dont you think? Also im sorry but that is not the only previous altercation i had with you group, ive had a few instances with my own character and a few instances with others in my group giving me IC hate for your "thugs" i respected NLR and dont remember anything of those past lives just the scars i am left with from them since i dont technically die die.

19 minutes ago, Stannis said:

It's not:

5158ccb0a4ca02af82e414f447d3adfa.png

When he stood up he had two men with knives in his face, and another to his side with a weapon ready.

We eventually backed up as we saw that he was lagging, giving him the benefit of doubt. 

This is like the most perfectly timed picture you found in an entire video when right after this ALL of your men back up. You backed up immediately after me standing up not seeing me lag, i only lagged after i started running and your men and you were already 10 feet back.

Edited by MrP4nda
corrected a word

7 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

im not going to break away from a conversation just because youre yelling at me demanding youre attention.

There's a divide between IC and OOC that I think I need to make clear here. Regardless of if you don't care OOC, you need to adhere to other people's roleplay. If you blatantly ignore any form of roleplay - including a knife slash then it is quite obviously BadRP.

11 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

You stabbed me with a knife... that's definitely initiation.

I did initiate, then I stabbed you. I assumed that you would've roleplayed a reaction other than getting up and shooting everybody due to the situation you were in - surrounded and outgunned, but that wasn't the case.

12 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

Also all of the rude remarks toward me while surrounding me in a circle isnt baiting?

No. Baiting is forcing someone to initiate on you, so that you can in-turn use defensive rights to kill them.

We initiated on you, therefore any claim of baiting towards us is false.

13 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

I wasn't not scared because of them, i was not scared because i believed the ceasefire would keep me out of harms way and the FFL seemed to understand that pretty well but once you took action and initiated my character decided to take action back.

Being surrounded by 4-5 people who have knives out is still what I'd assume is a terrifying experience - you claim to somehow know that we are free territory, fine, but we're not apart of this 'cease-fire,' nor have we been apart of any extended talks of peace between your group specifically. Despite all this you still refuse to react at all to our roleplay, standing up and shooting everyone isn't a roleplay reaction to someone stabbing you once and waiting a roleplayed response, that is a rule-play response.

17 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

its just what my character chose to do.

Your character chose to stand up, lag past two people with knives and kill everyone.

If that's what your character chose to do, then your character also died when he was shot.

18 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

If youre talking about "main character complex" then i fail to see how you forcing me to RP with you and these accusations of trying to "help' me develop my character for the sake of yours is just ironic dont you think? Also im sorry but that is not the only previous altercation i had with you group, ive had a few instances with my own character and a few instances with others in my group giving me IC hate for your "thugs" i respected NLR and dont remember anything of those past lives just the scars i am left with from them since i dont technically die die.

Every interaction develops your character. It is important to understand that killing a character wipes any form of IC development that that character gained in the scenario leading up to it. Instead of valuing your own, and other peoples roleplay you decided to start shooting people instead of allowing roleplay to develop.

I stabbed you with a knife and gave you time to react, I took a step back and allowed you to react in a way that would benefit both sides in roleplay. I gave you the benefit of doubt that you weren't a terrible roleplayer and that you'd do something rather than immediately shooting everyone in your vicinity, and I was wrong. Instead of taking a part in the development of both characters storylines, you instead decided to cut it short by immediately turning what could've been a roleplay scenario into a PvP gunfight. Instead of duly reacting in a way that a normal person would to being surrounded by 4-5 people with knives, you brickwalled any attempt at provocation to the point where I had to initiate on you. You refused to give us any development beyond a 2d level response, and only returned in the conversation when gear and or initiation was threatened. You have a main character complex in terms that you feel like your character doesn't have to put in as much development or effort into a conversation as others do, shooting other people instead of actually roleplaying a scenario out is an example.

Maybe it's because you're not on the same wavelength of roleplay, or you do not have as much recognized decency as other people that I roleplay with. But how you reacted in this scenario is not okay. The original report accusations still stand against you.

@Stannis One of you legit ran up and said that you were free territory

1 minute ago, Pink Panther said:

@Stannis One of you legit ran up and said that you were free territory

Like I said, regardless of if you knew we were free territory or not - it does not matter. 

Saying that a 'cease-fire' was signed, regardless of if our group was involved or not, does not make characters completely immune to fear. 

Ok Im done with these conversations these responses are obviously not leading to anything productive. Will let the admins handle the rest. Have a great day Buddy ?

3 minutes ago, Stannis said:

There's a divide between IC and OOC that I think I need to make clear here. Regardless of if you don't care OOC, you need to adhere to other people's roleplay. If you blatantly ignore any form of roleplay - including a knife slash then it is quite obviously BadRP.

I didnt care IC, i understand what the difference is between the two. Also i never ignored the knife slash as i reacted and i did make a reaction but the lag mustve cut it out as i was frozen.

4 minutes ago, Stannis said:

I did initiate, then I stabbed you. I assumed that you would've roleplayed a reaction other than getting up and shooting everybody due to the situation you were in - surrounded and outgunned, but that wasn't the case.

"I assumed" i didnt end up doing what you assumed. Also i wasnt outgunned, i was out knived, and clearly those knives didnt work out too well for you.. Due to lag of course which i had no fault in.

6 minutes ago, Stannis said:

No. Baiting is forcing someone to initiate on you, so that you can in-turn use defensive rights to kill them.

We initiated on you, therefore any claim of baiting towards us is false.

No no no, you were baiting me the entire time and when you realized i wasn't actually going to act on it you finally initiated on me.

7 minutes ago, Stannis said:

Being surrounded by 4-5 people who have knives out is still what I'd assume is a terrifying experience - you claim to somehow know that we are free territory, fine, but we're not apart of this 'cease-fire,' nor have we been apart of any extended talks of peace between your group specifically. Despite all this you still refuse to react at all to our roleplay, standing up and shooting everyone isn't a roleplay reaction to someone stabbing you once and waiting a roleplayed response, that is a rule-play response.

One of your men came up to me and said he was FT, also as i said before ICly i believed the cease fire wouldve just protected me and if i showed some fear it wouldve resulting in my character being harassed more than he already was.

9 minutes ago, Stannis said:

Your character chose to stand up, lag past two people with knives and kill everyone.

If that's what your character chose to do, then your character also died when he was shot.

That is what he chose to do and he almost killed everyone so i dont see NVFL when i had a realistic way to escape the situation and almost did, i wasnt able to control the lag so the way you said "lag past two people with knives" i didnt want to lag it just happened, im sorry i lagged but theres nothing i can do about it.

10 minutes ago, Stannis said:

Every interaction develops your character. It is important to understand that killing a character wipes any form of IC development that that character gained in the scenario leading up to it. Instead of valuing your own, and other peoples roleplay you decided to start shooting people instead of allowing roleplay to develop.

I stabbed you with a knife and gave you time to react, I took a step back and allowed you to react in a way that would benefit both sides in roleplay. I gave you the benefit of doubt that you weren't a terrible roleplayer and that you'd do something rather than immediately shooting everyone in your vicinity, and I was wrong. Instead of taking a part in the development of both characters storylines, you instead decided to cut it short by immediately turning what could've been a roleplay scenario into a PvP gunfight. Instead of duly reacting in a way that a normal person would to being surrounded by 4-5 people with knives, you brickwalled any attempt at provocation to the point where I had to initiate on you. You refused to give us any development beyond a 2d level response, and only returned in the conversation when gear and or initiation was threatened. You have a main character complex in terms that you feel like your character doesn't have to put in as much development or effort into a conversation as others do, shooting other people instead of actually roleplaying a scenario out is an example.

Maybe it's because you're not on the same wavelength of roleplay, or you do not have as much recognized decency as other people that I roleplay with. But how you reacted in this scenario is not okay. The original report accusations still stand against you.

I dont have to allow the RP to develop any further after initiation, im sorry you didnt expect me to gas everyone but its just what i chose to do and i was within my rights to do so. I know the lag threw everyone off a little but its still reasonable. See all of these things youre saying you "allowed" me, "gave me" the benifit of the doubt, im sorry you didnt like the way i did things but it kinda sounds like your just straight up belittling me at this point. Like your some sort of superior and that i just need to do it exactly the way you thought it was going to go down. The point being i didnt act the way you wanted me to and it worked out mostly in my favor and in doing nothing wrong. you "had" to initiate on me... nobody ever has to initiate cmon now. Also i feel as if i put in a good amount of effort talking to the person i was talking to the entire time while you guys were yelling in my ear. He found no problem with my RP besides the final question which i danced around a little. Then trying to mind my own business i was just straight up met with hostile RP and from the things my character knows is the reason he acted the way he did. And finally

- "Maybe it's because you're not on the same wavelength of roleplay, or you do not have as much recognized decency as other people that I roleplay with. But how you reacted in this scenario is not okay. The original report accusations still stand against you."

Thanks for just straight up flaming me my man, feels good to know youre so much superior to me. I have no brain when it comes to RP and apparently have no decency. The terms you just you just used to describe me as a person are not okay. This has now spread to OOC and i dont very much appreciate it.

13 minutes ago, Pink Panther said:

Will let the admins handle the rest. Have a great day Buddy ?

Second this.

Shooting everybody is not roleplay. When I say I expected a roleplay reaction, I mean an actual genuine roleplayed reaction - not you getting up and using your kill rights to shoot.

Once again, baiting is when one party forces another party to initiate, I don't understand why you claim that we're baiting considering we were the ones being provocative and initiated on you. If you really feel like what we did was baiting, please open another report - this report is about what I accused you of in the title.

You were surrounded by people, if there was no lag, as soon as you pulled out the gun you would've either been shot by @Veryniceperson or @akabrock who has a weapon out in

this image:

5158ccb0a4ca02af82e414f447d3adfa.png

It's still clear NVFL, you had several roleplay opportunities to escape the scenario through other means - but instead you used kill rights to your advantage and used them to kill people instead of roleplaying out another scenario. This is the definition of ruleplay: 8fcefef71bc317a7c78cb8175967b9f9.png

You prioritized kill rights over more appropriate IC actions or behavior.

92244f50e8f1f73f5c930075d0562186.png

You attempted to kill people when heavily outnumbered.

I gave you the benefit of doubt to follow the rules, and have some sort of common respect for other peoples roleplay as well as your own. There is a reason we initiated with knives instead of using our primary weapons; saying that you do not have as much recognized decency as other people I've roleplayed with is not flaming. Nor is saying that you are not on the same wavelength of roleplay as me, as there are several wavelengths that a person can roleplay at. 

Recognizing that you do not see roleplay in the same way I do is not flaming you, do not accuse it of such.

Yet, you fail to recognize your rulebreaks and wrong in this scenario, you fail to recognize that trying to shoot and kill a bunch of players whilst heavily outnumbered using kill rights that were gained over priority of roleplay and giving the bare-bones requirement of interaction is unacceptable. 

Regardless of what wavelength you are in roleplay, the rules still need to be followed so that things are enjoyable for all sides.

Edited by Stannis

Alright please stop the back and forth! Only post if you anything new to add or are called in for a POV.

27 minutes ago, Stannis said:

I gave you the benefit of doubt to follow the rules, and have some sort of common respect for other peoples roleplay as well as your own. There is a reason we initiated with knives instead of using our primary weapons; saying that you do not have as much recognized decency as other people I've roleplayed with is not flaming. Nor is saying that you are not on the same wavelength of roleplay as me, as there are several wavelengths that a person can roleplay at. 

I did follow the rules, i gave my RP you didnt enjoy it, you initiated and i retaliated. End of story tbh. Imagine all the roleplay we developed for the people that just saw it happen. Your focusing on our development when the people that saw the whole thing happen, will remember it for quite some time and there RP development will grow from it. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed it but you did not like the way i approached things and i am sorry for that but i am not in the wrong. I will stop my back and forth, sorry @lukaszxe. I will not say more unless asked to do so.

Edited by MrP4nda
added a sentence

Hi there, POV time:

Stannis, Thrash, and I get on and head over to GM, as Kozlovs had been frequenting the area and we wanted to find some. We head on in just after the big zombie attack event and hang out at the communal fire while scoping out everyone. We're immediately drawn to the gentleman sitting on the corner of the admin building wearing a full CDF uniform and a yellow armband, which the Kozlovs also wear. We convince a random at the fire to go over and ask who he is and he tells him he's a demon. Almost instantly bunch of people crowd him and begin asking questions, FFL was there and so was Stannis. ICly the last we knew of demons and saviors was that they attacked District earlier in the day, regardless of if that was resolved OOC that's what we knew IC. Questions continue and it gets kinda stale as he decides to walk away from the conversation.

At this point, two District fellers make themselves known and along with Thrash and Stannis, heckle and question the demon. He gives basic responses and clearly isn't too worried about our posture. Eventually, the line of reasoning goes to one of two options, we either kick the shit out of him or disarm him to remove him as a threat, he pointedly refuses either, while sitting down in front of 5 people. Stannis then draws a knife and states; "Give me the gun or I'll gut you." or something along those lines. The man refuses so Stannis makes good his threat and slashes the man across the chest. Saying nothing, the man stands up and freezes, we all assume he's dropping the guns/surrendering so we give him a moment to catch up. In the FFL video, atop the security building, I am on the far left by the blue car, and should he pull a gun he would have 100% died... had he not been frozen. He gats Stannis, then two others in quick succession and then runs around the admin building to the back, it was at this point he would have died as I was shooting at his lagging form the entire time, (which you can hear and see in Districts video), and succeeded in getting some hits as he rounded the building. I follow and spray again as he crawls/teleports under the stone wall, once more saved by lag, I fire a few rounds at his legs and give up after seeing no effect. I know he has to make his way to the front so I run around to the gate and exit GM. I round the side and have him in enfilade, pinned between the fence and the stone wall, and attempt to shoot him, unfortunately, he's still lagging heavily and hits me a few times before I give up and dump 40 rounds down the gap, which succeed in killing him. I have no idea how he planned to escape GM as he had to make his way to the front gate to leave. Either way, he died and would have died much sooner if he hadn't been lagging so horribly. 

Thrash and I regroup and agree that we should leave GM after hearing that he may have had allies earlier. We go and wait out our combat timers a little ways away, at some point we give out the SVD to some guy with a Mosin because we never wanted the gun for gear, we just didn't want the Demon to be heavily armed.

I'll be replying only when prompted by admins to preserve civility.

Cheers,

Ps. No video footage as GeForce hates me and didn't record. 

Apologies for the delay's in logs

Hit Logs

[2019/01/31 04:55:58]: (John Christofi) hit by (Edik Petrovich) to Head with MeleeKnife
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Pavel Antonov) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Edik Petrovich) hit by (John Christofi) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Edik Petrovich) hit by (John Christofi) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Edik Petrovich) hit by (John Christofi) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Brock Chapman) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Brock Chapman) hit by (John Christofi) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Brock Chapman) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Brock Chapman) hit by (John Christofi) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Clark Jackson) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Braxton Lowe) hit by (John Christofi) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:16]: (Braxton Lowe) hit by (John Christofi) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:16]: (Edik Petrovich) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:56:21]: (John Christofi) hit by (Tomas Nemec) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:57:29]: (Tomas Nemec) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_762x54
[2019/01/31 04:57:29]: (Tomas Nemec) hit by (John Christofi) to Torso with Bullet_762x54
[2019/01/31 04:57:32]: (John Christofi) hit by (Tomas Nemec) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:57:32]: (John Christofi) hit by (Tomas Nemec) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:57:32]: (John Christofi) hit by (Tomas Nemec) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/31 04:57:32]: (John Christofi) hit by (Tomas Nemec) to Head with Bullet_556x45

Kill Logs

[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Edik Petrovich) killed by (John Christofi)
[2019/01/31 04:56:15]: (Brock Chapman) killed by (John Christofi)
[2019/01/31 04:56:16]: (Braxton Lowe) killed by (John Christofi)
[2019/01/31 04:57:32]: (John Christofi) killed by (Tomas Nemec)

Calling in 

@Stannis - Edik Petrovich (posted)

@akabrock- Brock Chapman

@Aeryes- Braxton Lowe (posted)

@MrP4nda - John Christofi (posted)

For their full and detailed PoV's and any evidence they might have. @MrP4nda do you have any evidence from your perspective?

@Zanaan sorry my video is taking so long to upload but its almost done.

@Zanaan sorry i do not have video evidence from my perspective. Also, has the accusation changed to just attempted RDM? (S1- Attempted RDM at GM - 1/31/2019 05:04) ?

My fully detailed POV: It was me and Howell in gm just wasting time and then this "Demon" showed up some people were harassing him so we decided to join in, I was just trying to strong arm him to assert dominance. I was just kind of bullying him and avoiding initiation. Then the other people in the circle started to try and rob him which I am not affiliated with and was clear because of the different color armband. He then started to stand up, began lagging and then I was dead along with that my friend was shot. So I was RDMed and my friend was attempted RDMed 

59 minutes ago, MrP4nda said:

@Zanaan sorry i do not have video evidence from my perspective. Also, has the accusation changed to just attempted RDM? (S1- Attempted RDM at GM - 1/31/2019 05:04) ?

I never changed the name of the report, it was merged with the other one.

edit: on phone don’t know why formatting is doing this

Edited by Stannis

Calling in @Thrash to post their full POV of the situation and any video evidence you may have.

POV: VNP, Stannis and myself head to GM after logging on. We sit around a fire conversing with people and surveying the area. A man with full CDF looking gear and a yellow armband catches our eye as we wait for a chance to talk to him further. We talk to a civilian at the fire with us and ask him to talk to the CDF guy and figure out who he is. We over hear the man calling himself a Demon, and Stannis and myself head over to talk to him. We ask him many questions and end up getting 2D answers or no answers at all. We end up heading towards a more hostile standpoint, giving him the option of disarming himself of his weapon, or we would beat him up. Despite the numbers advantage being 5-1 as bystanders had joined us in the questioning, he refuses, remaining sitting. We then escalate once more, pulling out knives as Stannis says. "Give me the gun or i'll gut you." Which he replies calmly saying "I'm fine thanks", clearly not afraid of the threat. Stannis then cuts him, expecting a role play interaction before the Demon gets up, and begins to lag, we could have all jumped him when he got up, but us believing he'd RP,  decide to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait. As he unfreezes from lag, he kills 3 people and tags me. VNP gives chase and begins to shoot him while I bandage after taking cover. VNP continues to run him out of GM before killing him outside of the compound. I then regroup with VNP and leave GM.

No video evidence sorry.

The staff team have reviewed this report, and come to a conclusion.

In this situation @Stannis and Free Territory confront @MrP4nda at green mountain for being a demon. As hostilities grow MrP4nda becomes increasingly passive, and displays zero pain RP when being attacked by Stannis.

MrP4nda then stands up and, in a moment of lag, begins to spray several people killing one Free Territory as well as 2 onlookers. The onlookers were unaffiliated with New Territory and were simply present at Green Mountain as a hotspot.

First we will address the accusation of lag switch. Unfortunately we are unable to, despite how the situation unfolds, prove definitively that it was through the use of a lag switch. However we would like to caution @MrP4nda that if there is ever any further evidence of you doing so that you will be permanently removed from the community. You are being given the benefit of the doubt in this situation. Do not make us regret it.

Now then, onto the rest of the issues. First off you showed zero pain RP through the hostilities. You then proceed to stand up and, while surrounded, start spraying at your attackers. You were heavily outnumbered in this situation, thus you also showed NVFL. Lastly two of the people you shot and killed were simply onlookers, and thus the kills on them will be considered invalid.

@MrP4nda BadRP/ NVFL/ Invalid Kill - Role Played x2 - Guilty. Aggravated to 7 days and 15 points - Character Permanently Killed

Signed by @Zanaan with notes.