Server time: 2019-04-25, 08:46
DrCarebearMD

I'm about ready to give up...

I managed to get into the game, but am still hitting similar issues as before. It feels almost like a massive desync, but I really don't know, because no errro code is thrown. I'm holding a pipsi that I picked up, so I know it's possible. However, I can't seem to get most items (and get dropped when I try?)

Video: 

My settings:

https://imgur.com/a/STGPNIm

Im 99% sure a lot of the issues people are having are due to the winter map. It's layered over the normal map. So mot only are you loading the normal map in, you're also loading in a second map in too. I hope they get rid of it soon to fix all these issues. 

The issue with not being able to pick stuff up is a DayZ issue. It apparently does not effect every server as far as Im aware.

Just stand right ontop of the item you want and hit F or open your inventory and drag it over. If you can stand ontop of the item just get as close to it as possible.

As for the server kicking you when you try to grab some things, you could try verifying your game cache and see if that helps. Or reinstalling the game if all else fails.

5 minutes ago, Zilly said:

The issue with not being able to pick stuff up is a DayZ issue. It apparently does not effect every server as far as Im aware.

Just stand right ontop of the item you want and hit F or open your inventory and drag it over. If you can stand ontop of the item just get as close to it as possible.

As for the server kicking you when you try to grab some things, you could try verifying your game cache and see if that helps. Or reinstalling the game if all else fails.

I will try reinstalling, but this is the only server where any of these issues manifest for me, which leads me to suspect the issue is local to the dayzrp ecosystem. I just wish it'd throw an error so I knew what I was working against.

Maybe it is the winter map causing the issues, then. I dunno.

Its gonna be removed on the 1st of Feb. though so dont worry too much