Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:27
Sign in to follow this  
Macmo

Where can I report a case of RDM?

So I most likely got RDM'ed today or atleast I think that the action of he oppsite player didn't really stick to the rules, where can I ask an admin about it and show him the video evidence of what exactly happend?

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/54-reports/

Right there my friend also read this 

Edited by Wong

You can join helpdesk in discord if you want to talk to the staff.

I am the person who shot you, please don't go OOC in VoIP again thank you.

Well, you shot me for no reason. I did as I have been told and you shot, so I came back to ask why and that I am sending it to an admin, so they will decide if thats okay or no. And maybe you should stop calling people " Nigger " and " faggot " you know. ? The first time you guys killed me was alright, was all RP. I had my fun, I hope you did as well. But second time wasn't very justified in my eyes. But I'll let an admin decide that.

You broke NLR and Nvfl then too if that was you but feel free to report it saves us the trouble. 

It's not really my fault that I spawned like 500 meters next to where I died is it? Or how do you guys think I got back so quick? So I went up to Green Mountain to get some new gear. You were the ones who kept saying that you know me, that you shot me 10 minutes ago etc. I denied all of that because of the NLR. ? As I said, we will let an admin decide. ?

2 hours ago, Macmo said:

It's not really my fault that I spawned like 500 meters next to where I died is it? Or how do you guys think I got back so quick? So I went up to Green Mountain to get some new gear. You were the ones who kept saying that you know me, that you shot me 10 minutes ago etc. I denied all of that because of the NLR. ? As I said, we will let an admin decide. ?

In those cases you're supposed to avoid the area you died in, like If I died in Cherno then spawn that close to it you book it out of that area.

RDM/KOS you can report when people fail to initiated or do something that would not grant them the rights to kill you.

Edited by Eagle

Well I wanted to make my out of there but I was stopped by those fine gentleman. Who then by the way pointed me to run in the direction where I died. And according to a guy I talked to in the support on Discord, what they did was in fact RDM because the first none-lethal shot he took at me wasn't justified. So I will get a warning for something that isn't my fault while he walks free eventhough he RDM'ed? Is that correct?

4 minutes ago, Macmo said:

Well I wanted to make my out of there but I was stopped by those fine gentleman. Who then by the way pointed me to run in the direction where I died. And according to a guy I talked to in the support on Discord, what they did was in fact RDM because the first none-lethal shot he took at me wasn't justified. So I will get a warning for something that isn't my fault while he walks free eventhough he RDM'ed? Is that correct?

There's a report up my guy, quit discussing that situation on this thread, no need.

//Moved to questions