Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
Roman

Everlasting Server War

This topic has been bought up 200 times, maybe more. War, war never changes.

10 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Right, you guys win 99% of your battles I forgot jeez.
I don't remember a single attack where we had our numbers on that you've won in kab.
Either way, fuck it let your zerg rushes you promised us for days on end after Novo continue happy hunting.

I mean, did he say that he wins 99% of the time? what’s with this passive aggressive “get fucked” kind of attitude bro lmao. The truth is a good amount of the time you guys attacked novaya it ended in a loss because they had a fortified position, that’s what happens when you attack what is basically a post apocalyptic fort brother.

theres no need to come here with that shit attitude and just post these passive aggressive big dick comments about winning firefights that have no meaning, kind of a big yikes 

Edited by Shroud

1 hour ago, Squillium said:

This all makes sense, no problems from my end. But again, why would killing John Moody magically fix all of this? If you kill their leader and that’s it, why would the saviors just randomly agree to peace?

We would “randomly” agree to peace so we can go back to RP. We want to build a community like what we were doing in Novaya, but the war has halted us for almost 2 months now. We have tried to end the war but they want Moody to PK w/o taking him hostage. Even though we have taken District leaders hostage and have refused to PK using //. Why should Moody PK if they refuse? If they do capture him, he would. But things need to be fair on both sides. This war is ridiculous and all of the Saviors want it to end.

This is why we can't have civil discussions, thread locked.

War will never go away, The Saviors are not the first to Zerg and certain groups are not the first ones to play dirty. Happens all the time, will happen all the time.