Avery

RDM/Near bash/S1

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): around 21:10

Your in game name: Avery Costello

Names of allies involved: @ZombyBeard @TReed99

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0ehnnnuk65n2xz/KOS S1.mp4?dl=0

Detailed description of the events: @ZombyBeard @TReed99 and me were up at bash going to go investigate some shots up there and we see a man to our right running into the woods we then go to say hello to him and talk a bit we then see his other friend in the distance watching us so @ZombyBeard says "why isn't your friend coming to say hi?" the man then said they don't have time for pit stops@ZombyBeardsaid lets go fuck these guys they are assholes we then went down the hill north eastish from bash down to the big cement wall and fence we then see them start to surround us so me and zomby ran down to the ruins and zomby was told by another guy hey there is a zombie behind you and i was in the ruins pulled my gun out and got shot i then hear the man yell put your fucking hands up at zomby and i hear them start to shoot each other i then pulled my gun out sprayed at the guy then died. i was shot far before the initiation making everything after it invalid i believe.

Biggsbe POV-

Zomby , Avery and I was running around at NWAF we decide to run up to Bash. Once we get there I see a man running behind us so we walk up to him and talk him for a bit. We see he has a friend in the trees so I walk up to him and they then say something along the lines of we didn't want any more pit stops. So we said ok fuck you ass holes and walk away. So we start running down the hill from bash and i see that there are 3 guys following us. So we decide to stop at the wall and see what they are planning. One comes up behind us and then one came up to zombie. Zomby shoots a zombie coming up behind him and then Avery said he has been shot. I then hear Zomby shooting and i go to aid him. I then get initiated on and start shooting the guy. My bullets wouldn't go through the gate but his did. 

Edited by TReed99

Seth Hatcher - POV

Me , @Avery, and @TReed99 where at NWAF doing some looting and internal RP, We hear shots From Bash and decide to go investigate and maybe RP a bit seeing as the shots sounded like Zombie Control.

We spot a man in the woods near bash and go at try to start a friendly conversation with him, i then see another guy peeking at us. So i ask the first guy "Hey is that your friend". Which im immediately met with the response. "Yea probably.

I ask why he doesnt come over and say hello, still trying to spark some RP. 

Im then told he doesnt say hi because "We are trying to get to Novya and we dont have time for any Pit Stops"

My character respond having been offended with.

"ok fine then asshole we dont wanna talk to you either,  Come on guys lets go these guys are dicks anyways"

We start to leave and notice we are being followed so i go to talk to one guy i see following us.

He points out im being chased by a Zombie and to watch out

I Shoot the zombie, then hear on radio this guy just shot me From @Avery

About 8 - 10 seconds after hes shot i hear the guys initiate and i try to defend myself seeing as by being already shot they seemed to have no interest in letting us live.

I then Drop to 3 frames and get gassed.

Edited by ZombyBeard

Hit Logs

[2019/01/27 21:07:53]: (Avery Costello) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:03]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Spine with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Lungs with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:07]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:07]: (Seth Hatcher) hit by (Domek Svoboda) to Liver with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:07]: (Domek Svoboda) hit by (Avery Costello) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:07]: (Avery Costello) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:08]: (Mikhail Barta) hit by (Clayton Biggsbe) to LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:08]: (Mikhail Barta) hit by (Clayton Biggsbe) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:08]: (Avery Costello) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:08]: (Avery Costello) hit by (Dusan Sousek) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to Brain with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:10]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/27 21:08:10]: (Clayton Biggsbe) hit by (Mikhail Barta) to RightLeg with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2019/01/27 21:08:05]: (Seth Hatcher) killed by (Domek Svoboda)
[2019/01/27 21:08:08]: (Avery Costello) killed by (Dusan Sousek)
[2019/01/27 21:08:09]: (Clayton Biggsbe) killed by (Mikhail Barta)

Connection Logs

19:29:53 : Player Domek Svoboda connected
21:55:19 : Player Domek Svoboda disconnected

19:37:28 : Player Dusan Sousek connected
22:34:18 : Player Dusan Sousek disconnected

19:29:34 : Player Mikhail Barta connected
22:33:30 : Player Mikhail Barta disconnected

Calling In

@PatZ (Domek Svoboda)

@groovy tonyRP (Dusan Sousek)

@CaliforniaRP (Mikhail Barta)

For their full and detailed PoV's and any evidence they might have.

We follow these lads for a good 20 minutes, assuming they were apart of the enemy (district/green dragons/pamyeti) so we initiate on them.

i talk to a guy in red, his two friends are down the fence outside of VOIP.

I get word patz initiates as I hear gunshots down the fence line, i see guy in red pull his gun and run towards it, i initiate, i kill him after he opens fire on me.

The report here seem to only be about the shot tony hit on one of them before the initiation.

Dusan Sousek POV: We spot a bunch of guys near Vavilovo while we're dealing with a hostage, and I assume they're Pamyati cause they're the only people we've seen around Vavilovo recently, so we wrap up with the hostage and start moving to intercept them at the train station because we think they'd be heading to Novaya. They don't come through, but we keep eyes on them in the town, and when they start heading up towards Bash, so we ditch the train station and start tracking them through the woods. We get into north west and lose them briefly but someone calls them out at the tents, and we set up around them getting ready to attack. The server crashes, and that plan falls through. 

When the server comes back up, we decide on waiting to see if they head for Bash instead, and set up along the road and in the woods surrounding Bash. They get done looting, and start chasing California through the woods after spotting him, so me and PatZ move to cut them off or at least get into positions we could initiate from, but they catch up to California and talk to him for a minute, before moving on. We don't leave it, and track them down the hill to the break in the fence, where I set up as California and PatZ initiate. I misclick and hit Avery by accident, watching him shoot at PatZ after the initiation drops, I shoot him again and he goes down.

After all that, we loot the bodies and head north, where about 20 minutes later Cali and @Finn run to the train station and get jumped by a bunch of what I now know to be saviors, and both die. 

This was an accident, and I don't know how to explain it except just saying sorry.

POV Domek Svoboda:

Seeing a couple of people near Vavilovo we deceide to track them down and set up an ambush. Unfortunatley the took a hard right and went to the airfield. We follow them and end up at Bash. 

After only briefly talking to California, and acting rather disrespectful, these guys run down the bash hill towards where Tony and I are. I initiate on Zombybeard, he doesnt comply and gets killed, his friend then shoots me and then gets killed by tony.

13 hours ago, ZombyBeard said:

About 8 - 10 seconds after hes shot i hear the guys initiate and i try to defend myself seeing as by being already shot they seemed to have no interest in letting us live.

We really wanted to provide you with decent hostile RP. As tony and Cali already stated above, the first shot at Avery was not intended by tony and a missclick. We are truly sorry for that.

Well @groovy tonyRP i dont wanna be an asshole and see you get points and shit like that for a missclick so ill just drop this report its fine if it was a miss click im not crying over gear or bad rp atleast we got to go down guns blazing lol

After reviewing this report, it will now be closed on request of the OP. 

Before we do so however, we'd like to mention that you should always watch when you aim your gun at someone to initiate to prevent anything like this happening again due to DayZ being buggy. 

With that said, this will now be closed.

Closed by me.