Server time: 2019-02-24, 02:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JaMiiE024

Wrong donator rank

Now, it states that for Gold you need to have donated 50 euros to the server which it says I have done however I only got the Silver rank? 

You may need to send a support ticket into @Roland. You can send one here

4 hours ago, JaMiiE024 said:

Now, it states that for Gold you need to have donated 50 euros to the server which it says I have done however I only got the Silver rank? 

Everyone has been set back a rank to make place for a newer one, basically you've been downgraded without losing anything other than a rank name.

This thread should show you what I mean, if I made no sense to you. 

Question, @JaMiiE024, did you donate before or after the 1st of January?

To find out go to Premium > Manage Purchases and you'll receive the date from there.

Or as Falk said, you can put in a support ticket to Rolle and he can also see the issue.

(Please screenshot this so I can also see the date ? )

Edited by Mademoiselle

3 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Question, @JaMiiE024, did you donate before or after the 1st of January?

To find out go to Premium > Manage Purchases and you'll receive the date from there.

Or as Falk said, you can put in a support ticket to Rolle and he can also see the issue.

(Please screenshot this so I can also see the date ? )

The donation was made back in 2016. 

I see now it's Contributor which is equal to Silver, however it says something about a Legacy purchase I did which is 50 euros.

Edited by JaMiiE024

9 minutes ago, JaMiiE024 said:

I see now it's Contributor which is equal to Silver, however it says something about a Legacy purchase I did which is 50 euros.

The premium store seems to act like your old purchases don't matter or like the rank I have rn is a 100 euros but yet I have to pay 200, so about 300 euros to get the same rank that's supposed to cost 200.
The only one I can see helping you with this is @Roland .

Edited by Eagle

1 hour ago, JaMiiE024 said:

Yeah as Eagle said, due to the fact you made the donation back in 2016 it does not carry over to the new perks. You'd have to await on what Rolle says.

Your rank is correct, you purchased Contributor (which was renamed to Silver recently), so you still have the correct rank you purchased, even if its price changed.