Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
dawsonpark

S1 RDM Vybor

Server and location: S1 Vybor Industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time: 2019-01-26, 18:50

Your in game name: Julio Martinez

Names of allies involved: @Jasper @Law @Stickzz @jub_jub

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: We all met a guy leaving Kabanino who started saying that someone shot at them near VMC. We decided to try and hunt the guy down and dispense some justice. We run around VMC find an unrelated guy, and hear shots near Vybor. We run towards Vybor Industrial and see a dead body on the road. We continue pursuing as we assume the man we are chasing is now a wild murderer. We see some guys on the roof, and a guy running around. We shoot some zombies, I then charge into one of the buildings, no initiation, open a door and just get blasted point blank with a shotgun. 

Edited by dawsonpark

Jezante Hill POV: 

As we all grouped up in Kabanino, we met a trio who were on their way out of the town and headed to Vybor. Shortly after they depart we meet a man who claimed to have been randomly shot by a man who was described as wearing a black skull ski mask. We decided to go along and help the man to find his attacker and heard shots ringing out from Vybor industrial. We approach the industrial complex and on the way there recognize the dead body of one of the men from the trio in Kabanino. 

At this point Dawson begins recording and we see Zombies crowding a building. Unsure if it was the remaining two men from Kabanino, Dawson approaches the door the man was holed up in while myself and the stranger clear out zombies from the side of the building. Dawson is then shot without a word by the ski mask man who then pushes out of the building and is lit up by myself and the man who claimed to have been shot by him earlier. 

Law POV: Like Dawson and Jasper both explained, we were approached by a man in Kabanino who informed us he had been shot for no reason. We were curious as to what the situation was, and wanted to pursue the potential hostile RP. We ran to VMC, and found nothing, but then heard shots from Vybor Industrial. We found the body of a man who we had met previously in Kab, and realized we were on the right path. After heading to Vybor industrial instead of going with our newly met friend, Jasper, and Dawson. I  accompanied Stickz to one of the large warehouse buildings because we had seen people standing up there. I RPed with the men on the roof, and we came to the discovery that both parties were pursuing the same goal of finding this murderer. I then heard a shotgun blast followed by some full auto fire at which point I ran over and found the bodies of both Dawson, and the man who fit the description of the killer. 

Tomas Martinez POV:

Tried to Meet up in Kabanino. group headed towards Vybor, i was lagging behind making my way to the group. Getting closer to Vybor, After which I hear gun shots on my run into Vybor Industrial.

Connection Logs |

Julio Martinez |
18:26:48 | Julio Martinez connected
- DIED -

Jezante Hill |
18:03:32 | Jezante Hill connected
19:16:01 | Jezante Hill disconnected

Ryan Luis |
17:42:42 | Ryan Luis connected
19:05:07 | Ryan Luis disconnected

Mongo Okeke |
17:56:36 | Mongo Okeke connected
19:04:49 | Mongo Okeke disconnected

Tomas Martinez |
18:43:12 | Tomas Martinez connected
18:44:10 | Tomas Martinez disconnected
18:45:58 | Tomas Martinez connected
19:05:20 | Tomas Martinez disconnected

Jordan Jones |
18:27:23 | Jordan Jones connected
- DIED -

Vlad Visus |
17:48:59 | Vlad Visus connected
19:12:00 | Vlad Visus disconnected

Kyle Young |
14:59:15 | Kyle Young connected
- Still In-Game -

Viktor Petrovski |
18:25:49 | Viktor Petrovski connected
- DIED -

Hit & Kill Logs |

Jordan Jones |
[2019/01/26 18:44:28]: (Jordan Jones) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to Torso with Bullet_762x54
[2019/01/26 18:44:28]: (Jordan Jones) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to Torso with Bullet_762x54

[2019/01/26 18:44:28]: (Jordan Jones) killed by (Viktor Petrovski)

Vlad Visus|
[2019/01/26 18:38:05]: (Vlad Visus) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP

Julio Martinez |
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to RightHand with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to Torso with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to RightHand with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to RightArm with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to RightArm with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) hit by (Viktor Petrovski) to Torso with Bullet_12GaugePellets

[2019/01/26 18:49:23]: (Julio Martinez) killed by (Viktor Petrovski)

Viktor Petrovski |
[2019/01/26 18:46:22]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Kyle Young) to RightLeg with Bullet_762x54
[2019/01/26 18:49:29]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Vlad Visus) to RightLeg with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/26 18:49:29]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Vlad Visus) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/26 18:49:30]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Vlad Visus) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/26 18:49:30]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Vlad Visus) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/26 18:49:30]: (Viktor Petrovski) hit by (Jezante Hill) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39

[2019/01/26 18:49:30]: (Viktor Petrovski) killed by (Vlad Visus)

Chat Logs |

N / A

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

Reporting Party
@dawsonpark | Julio Martinez | POSTED
@Jasper | Jezante Hill | POSTED
@Law | Mongo Okeke | POSTED
@Stickzz | Ryan Luis |
@jub_jub | Tomas Martinez | POSTED

Side Party
@sh4wzy | Jordan Jones |
@Kordruga | Vlad Visus |
@Drake | Kyle Young |

Accused
@Harrison15B | Viktor Petrovski |

Jordan Jones POV:

After speaking to a group in Kabanino @Drake@YO_MIKE and myself headed down to Vybor to see what we could find. On our way down to the town I see a bullet land on the ground near Kyle. We then begin to quickly sprint away and try to escape. I was then shot in the back for no reason.

POV finished.

I can't shed much light on this one, I died instantly and didn't witness anything.

I'm currently making a report as we speak but as this one has already been made I'll discard it and post my video evidence when it's finished uploading.

Regards,

sh4wzy.

Edited by sh4wzy

Vlad Visus POV:
Was searching around VMC for some goodies when I stumble upon some dude killing zombies with a suppressed UMP. Asked him if he'd seen any AKs around and he said no. He then asked for my name to which I told him "I don't want to tell you my name." Proceeded to head towards Kab through the field and after clearing about 50m from VMC I get shot in the back by a suppressed weapon. I dodge a few more of his attempted shots and make it to Kab. Meet some dudes and tell them what happened. We chase him to Vybor Industrial to see another victim of his handiwork on the road leading up to it and continue to press on. One of the guys helping me entered the house that I saw the accused walk into and gets shredded. The accused then decides to walk out of the house pointing a shotgun at me so I blast him into next week.

Ryan Luis POV:

Pretty much the same thing that Dawson Jasper and Law mentioned we were in Kab when some guy came and told us about someone who had shot him we decided to help went to VMC didn’t find him then heard shots in Vybor so we went there I stayed back with Law to post up because we didn’t really know what we were getting into and next thing i know I hear over the radio that he sprayed dawson down before any initiation had been dropped or we did anything.

Edited by Stickzz

Me @sh4wzy and @YO_MIKE we're walking from kab towards vybor when we heard shots behind us, we thought nothing at first until @sh4wzy mentioned over radio that shots were hitting near my feet. Next thing we know it @sh4wzy gets shot and killed and me and @YO_MIKE panicked and began searching around from where the shots came from as we were still being shot at. The guy ran up the road and began shooting at us when we were at Vybor industrial.. I shot back as I had kill rights on him from him killing Shawzy and also him trying to RDM me. I managed to hit him before running inside the warehouse where we heard shots from across at the red house.. actually turning up and finding the guy who originally shot us dead.

Here's my evidence: 

My POV:  I was under the influence of alcohol and did not remember much. I remember putting the password in and joining the server and then thought it was a pvp server and then who ever I met I killed. I accept full punishment 

Summary:

@Harrison15B Hops in game "drunk" "thinking that it is a PVP server" and continues to first shoot @Kordruga and then kill @sh4wzy on the road between Kab and Vybor. After this he hides in Vybor Industrial until @dawsonpark opens the door to the room and gets blasted by him. He comes out and is gunned down by @Kordruga and @Jasper

Verdict:

@Harrison15B you went on a KOS spree and your explanation of being drunk and thinking this is a PVP server is not an excuse nor is it believable. You also have quite an extensive rap sheet of report punishments. You are getting one final chance of pulling your shit together as you will be put on FINAL WARNING. One more misstep and you're out for good.

Punishment:

@Harrison15B Invalid Kill - on sight x2 + attempted Invalid Kill | GUILTY - Aggravated to 7 day ban & Final Warning

signed by me & @Sleepyhead