Caraham

S1- BadRP & Combat Log NWAF 1:30PM 26/01/2019

Server and location: S1 - NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:30PM

Your in game name: David O'Brien

Names of allies involved: Nicolas Karagoz 

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video will be uploaded shortly.

Detailed description of the events: Me and @Symplekti are at NWAF and consider robbing a man wearing full white military clothing with an alice backpack, SVD and AK. After we try to talk to him he seems quite resistant to talking, I have to really keep up the conversation on my own. We decide its not worth our time to keep bothering with him as he clearly does not want to RP. As we walk off I thought to myself that I saw him in Kabanino recently as a trader. With remembering this info we decide to return and rob him. We hear him shooting at zombies just before we initiate and as we initiate, we wait a few seconds and he simply logs off, not saying a word. 

Extra: I typed "gggg" in text right after he logged to obtain a timestamp in logs. Apologies for not using //, however no-one else was around.

EDIT 1: We stayed in the area following the attempted robbery, after we heard shots again from where he was, we returned to see if he would comply a second time. After approaching and seeing us, he still ran off so we opened fire. We followed him west into a small wooded area by the western wall of NWAF. We had an exchange of shots and we believe he combat logged AGAIN. This would make two instances of Combat logging and perhaps two instances of BadRP if the second time is treated seperate from the first. Footage up shortly, awaiting combat log timer to render video.

EDIT 2: I would like to add that we logged out as we were going to write the report and render video evidence for his combat logging, we believed the situation to be over. However we logged back in 30 seconds later as we discussed that it would be better for us to stay.

EDIT 3: Vegas is being annoying and rendering is bugging out at roughly 50%. Unsure how to fix so it might take a while.

Edited by Caraham

yea that was me sorry about that had to help my grandma with her propain if your still their i will give you the svd as a sorry for having to leave

and that first long was my internet dieing on me it happens a lot to me just check the logs from yesterday

Edited by steeltalen
add info

First one internet second one that was be for event out of my control are you still at the air field so I can give you this svd

I am at where I had to log sanding on top of a destroyed wall waiting for you guys

Edited by steeltalen
Miss spell

If that is true, why did you not comply the second time we encountered you?

Sounds to me that you're just sorry you got caught again

Edited by Caraham

I did not now it was you guys when I finally I back their was walkers so I killed them looted and then had to run to vybor to fill my water then I get shot at and was lit shit and run and gun I was having fun I don't get in gun fights often but then I had to go help I now that so shity rp and I am trying to make up for it you guys had me the first time also I am not a trade from kab am a doctor from kab so do you want this svd or not?

Edited by steeltalen
Miss spell

I could care less for the SVD. I was interested in the RP we could have had. 

Connection Logs | 

Bryer Claypool | 
13:06:05 | bryer claypool connected
13:31:26 | bryer claypool disconnected

13:45:38 | bryer claypool connected
13:48:41 | bryer claypool disconnected

14:11:45 | bryer claypool connected
 - Still In Game

David OBrien | 
12:47:35 | David OBrien connected
13:33:56 | David OBrien disconnected
13:34:24 | David OBrien connected
 - Still In Game

Nicholas Karagoz | 
12:56:23 | Nicholas Karagoz connected
13:34:01 | Nicholas Karagoz disconnected
13:34:30 | Nicholas Karagoz connected
 - Still In Game

Chat Logs | 

13:31:41 | David OBrien: gggg

Calling in @Symplekti for their full, detailed POV. Please provide any video evidence you may have. Thank you. 

As @Caraham said we both encountered him and decided to leave him be. Then as we decided to rob him i was the one who actually initiated and we gave him plenty of time to comply. He simply just turned towards us and then logged off. We then decided to stay in the area incase he came back, as we saw him we then initiated on him again and shots were fired. He shot back and then ran off into the woods to log off

Dang do you guys just want to see me punished alright then if that is what you wish if the admins dont belive my reasons are forgivable and me not resisting when you came up to me and killed me I will accepted the points

Consider that after your first combat log, accident or not, it may be a good idea to reconsider playing for the time being given that incidents like these ruin RP. Perhaps there is something you can change to avoid incidents like these in future.

Edited by Caraham

Do you have any ideas this has been a long standing problem and I can't find any other way beside switching internet provider witch is expensive 

I have made a part in my character back story to help explains it away 

Do you have any idea that you are willingly putting yourself into situations where you will have to RP but will have connectivity issues. At some point you have to take responsibility.

I like playing here witch I why I came here and owned up to what happened i can't control when my internet goes out or when it is fast bit I have had so much fun playing other people have been under standing when it happens showing how good this community is I don't want to leaves because of bad internet 

I'm not saying you should leave because of bad internet. I am saying that you should not place yourself in a situation where there is a high chance of contact with other players (like NWAF) if you have internet issues.

After the back and forth on this report, I am willing to drop the issue. 

After reviewing this report we close this report on the request of the OP. 

Before we do so, we'd like to mention a few things. If you have to log off mid roleplay, you should always ask in game using //ooc. Doing this can stop you from combat logging if the others agree on you logging off. Do not just log off in front of people mid roleplay or mid hostile situation. 

With that said, this will now be closed.

Closed by myself