Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 23:22
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

A prayer for the community

I am so sorry to hear about your health problems, that is so sad and tragic, you have my deepest sympathies.

I agree with @Ron  -- this kind of egregiousness has no place in the gaming community we are all part of

I was considering returning, but seeing this thread is really making me hesitate.

Frankly, I would urge you to report them. People like this are soulless. They have no place in any community. Not reporting them is only going to let them stay here and continue to taint the community. You feel you're taking the moral high ground, and I understand that, but ultimately, it's only going to help make the community a lesser place because I 100% guarantee those people are sitting back and laughing "Omg I cant believe she made a thread about it loooool what a biiiitch".

Sophie I deeply feel sorry for you, and the people who said that should feel worse. 

Your gonna get through this, stay strong.

Your always welcome with me and the Legacy boys in our discord.

❤️ 

I am sorry that you have this. I used to say something like that to people who were and still are brain dead as a joke but when someone says something serious like this is not right. We are here for RRRRPPP and some memes or people getting yeeted. As Cid said just let the admins know. Or ya know I've been accused of being a snake give me the information and Ill finally fulfill what people call me as. A snake. Fuck em.  

Report em and be done with it. 
End of the day doing this big whooo yeah post gives em opportunity to come up with some convoluted reasoning / defence. If you'd just dropped a report on their ass then they would of been hung out to dry. 

As for what was actually said? You could literally be the most annoying human being on the planet, someone who gets on everyone's nerves to breaking point... and it STILL wouldn't be ok to take the piss out of a medical issue like what is happening to you ? 

Disgusting is the word... disgusting. 

If I had my way I'd say fuck the normal protocol and demand staff give us the names of these sick fucks so , when they are out of the community, we can strive to not even associate with the sickos... 

Edited by The Traveler

9 hours ago, The Traveler said:

Report em and be done with it. 
End of the day doing this big whooo yeah post gives em opportunity to come up with some convoluted reasoning / defence. If you'd just dropped a report on their ass then they would of been hung out to dry. 

As for what was actually said? You could literally be the most annoying human being on the planet, someone who gets on everyone's nerves to breaking point... and it STILL wouldn't be ok to take the piss out of a medical issue like what is happening to you ? 

Disgusting is the word... disgusting. 

If I had my way I'd say fuck the normal protocol and demand staff give us the names of these sick fucks so , when they are out of the community, we can strive to not even associate with the sickos... 

This. What they said was so vile. It's making me uncomfortable even being in the community knowing they could be around me at any moment.

Honestly, it's going to turn into a witch hunt so the best thing to do would be just hand over the names before it gets out of hand.

Edited by Lori

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

UPDATE

Thank you all for you kind words and thoughts, i got the cancer removed yesterday, and thankfully, they did not need to open me up to remove it. they went through the hole i already got (i know its gross, but better then getting a scar) everything went fine, and i am back home, with painkillers, and the hospital on speed dial if anything happens. now i just have to wait for them to do tests on the cancer they removed, to know if it has spread more then they could see. 

Great news! Hope the best for you

7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

UPDATE

Thank you all for you kind words and thoughts, i got the cancer removed yesterday, and thankfully, they did not need to open me up to remove it. they went through the hole i already got (i know its gross, but better then getting a scar) everything went fine, and i am back home, with painkillers, and the hospital on speed dial if anything happens. now i just have to wait for them to do tests on the cancer they removed, to know if it has spread more then they could see. 

Glad to hear everything went well for you. Hope you feel better in no time and those painkillers help with any discomfort you may have

10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

UPDATE

Fantastic news! Hope you start feeling better soon 

Edited by GMAK

Keep fighting! Champ hope you get well soon.

56 minutes ago, Sophie said:

UPDATE

Glad to hear you're over that big hurdle, fingers crossed for you returning to good health again and that it hasn't spread. Keep us posted ? 

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

UPDATE

Take good care of yourself and surround yourself with positive people. I hope you'll be back on your feet quickly.

Wishing you the best and I hope you get to feeling better soon! 

People who are overly insecure about themselves find solitude in their taunting and hate of others. I know there are some people in this community that I dislike, some I utterly loath... but I know that trolling them or taunting them, or trying to have them understand is pointless. Their mind is set that they are the best, and they are better than the rest. This will happen throughout life and especially on the internet. However there are those people you can grow close to, those that value you and enjoy your company. Those you grow to have laughs with that you will remember for the rest of your life are the moments I am here for.

Sophie, I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. But as I am someone on the internet, and don't know you personally, I understand it means little. But I hope you will consider the good times instead of focusing on low life scum of this community that think they are better then anyone else.

They need to remember that Karma is a bitch, and a lot of people grow to have cancer.

Edited by Zipcouda

Glad to hear Sophie , hope you have a nice recovery 

I’m so happy to hear the good news.  I hope the news we hear about the test results is equally good. 

Until then, you are still in my thoughts and prayers.