Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 13 minutes
Sophie

A prayer for the community

Sorry to hear about that Sophie

fucking hell who the fuck would do that... Jesus i'm sorry Sophie. You'll get through it you're strong!

Edited by OxeN

Hopefully one day those guys will look back at this and feel a deep shame, a much better option than staying like they are now for the rest of their lives.
I hope everything works out the best way possible for you

I'm really sorry that this has happend to you. Sadly hate levels in communities can reach unspeakable levels from reasons unknown to me. You really should contact staff, privately (or via report if you wish), about that situation, as people saying such things should not be part of this community.

I wish you all the best.

Hey the world puts Assholes and Dumbasses everywhere. Its our job as good people to cut them out or try and change them. I wish you luck in your operation and hope you come back strong ready to kick more ass. 

Sorry to hear this Sophie. I always thought you were a good person, not sure why people would ever say anything like that about you. Hope the procedure goes well. ? 

You are a dope girl Sophie. Don't let people get to you like that. ❤️

People are cruel about each other on the internet as a whole. People insult each other over anything they can because of the animosity that the internet provides. I wouldn't think that much of it. Just dumb people spitting the first edgy insults that they can think of.

Sorry to hear about this. Hope everything turns out okay in the end ❤️

This is..fucking disgusting...

Best of luck for your surgeries and so on, I know it can be tough but don't lose hope.

Hate is and always will be a thing in this community, just sad to see that it goes to this extent.

Sophie, I hope your medical procedure goes well and you find yourself in good health afterwards.

Toxic people flock together and fester. Its best to cut them out and just pay them no heed.

Jesus **** christ that's pathetic, I hope that the surgery goes well for you & im SURE it will! stay strong! 

And dont worry about those cockroaches that had the guts to say something like that, Karma Always makes a U-turn! 

Edited by MellowHype

Oh my, Best of luck with your surgey, and whoever said those things to you, does not deserve to be here and hopefully they grow the fuck up. Sorry you had to experience that ❤️ 

Damn, I'm really sorry about the bad news and the impact this will have on your life. I wish you all the support and strength by the people that actually matter to you and care - Dont let the disgusting behavior of a few make the impression that they are the majority. There will always be way more people wishing you the best and having your back than ignorants with next to zero humanity.

Best of luck with your surgery and I hope things turn out as good as they can.

People can be fucking gross. Sorry you had to go through that. Shame on whoever that was, you know who you are, and I want you to know I think you're gross. I really hope all goes well for you Sophie. 

Best of luck Sophie, I know we’ve RP’d before and you were always kind in and out of game. I know it’s not much but I know you’re a strong person and you can pull through. ❤️ It’ll be tough but you have loved ones and friends who truly care about you and hope you recovery fast and well. Remember to take things easy and heal at your own pace, there are no expectations. 

Remember the people who say those things they are sad, lonely, people who hate themselves more than anyone else they talk about. They think that by shitting on other people they will feel better, being accepted by others through their edgy aggression where before they were ostracized, that they’re own self worth is based upon others perception of them. Haters mean they’re successful right? That’s what they think. They think to themselves that they’re happy with their opinions and their vitriol, proud even. But they’re not. Not really. They’re so so angry, so lonely, so unaccepted and uncared for that their anger bottles up inside and spews out as attacks on others. 

Dont be angry at what they’ve said, the most you can do is pity them. Because this is what they’ve amounted to in their short, young lives. Being worthy of pity.  

When i see people lashing out and attacking others behind closed doors or even in the open all I do is move on. They’re efforts are not worth the attention they so desperately seek to draw out from others. Much like a toddler behaving badly, throwing toys out of the crib and wailing. You do not give them the attention they’re seeking, otherwise they feel justified. Not until they’ve learned the correct way to express themselves and learn to not hate themselves so much they attack others. Sadly, for most of these people they are a lost cause. There’s no more room for growth or acceptance. They’re set in their ways. Perhaps one day they’ll realize how their own inner turmoil is affecting others but chances are they are they won’t. It’s too late. 

Leave them behind like the useless additives they present themselves as. Like trash on the side of the road. Pay no more mind to their prattling and focus on you and your well being. They’re words fall empty and shallow like their personalities.There are many people here who care for you and of course all those outside of the community who love and care about you. ❤️

You are a good person to not immediately tell Rolle or the admins about those people if you know who they are because I think their stay in this community would be very quickly shortened if you get my drift.  I hope they see this thread so that they know how shitty they are and how you are the opposite of everything they claimed.  People like that don't need to be in this community, period.

I know you don't want this thread to be about your cancer, but I wish you the best in your journey, and I hope that you can come back soon and let us all know who do care and aren't shitbags that you are cancer free.  We can all celebrate! ?

Just to reiterate just because I can reiterate, I hope you come clean on who those people are to the admins.  As I said above, they don't need to be here anymore.  Get that toxic shit out of our community because it is helping no one for them to be here at this point.  But that's just my personal opinion.

I pray everything goes well with you sophie, your presence brought a lot of joy to us at the saviors. You are always welcome in our ts.

9 minutes ago, Cid said:

You are a good person to not immediately tell Rolle or the admins about those people if you know who they are because I think their stay in this community would be very quickly shortened if you get my drift.  I hope they see this thread so that they know how shitty they are and how you are the opposite of everything they claimed.  People like that don't need to be in this community, period.

I know you don't want this thread to be about your cancer, but I wish you the best in your journey, and I hope that you can come back soon and let us all know who do care and aren't shitbags that you are cancer free.  We can all celebrate! ?

Just to reiterate just because I can reiterate, I hope you come clean on who those people are to the admins.  As I said above, they don't need to be here anymore.  Get that toxic shit out of our community because it is helping no one for them to be here at this point.  But that's just my personal opinion.

I agree on that.

It's fucking disgusting and those people should be ashamed of themselves. No room for that in the community, but that's just me. 

Edited by Lyca

My homegirl was born with the same condition. In all honesty you should report these people.

I have had my fair share of memes with you IG. Hope this goes well ?
If they feel that strongly about you then you must have done something right hahah ? 
Sent it through to the Admins though no need for cunts like that.

Edited by Eagle