Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 19 minutes

People have different playstyles. Some like PVP, some like hostile RP, some like campfire RP, some like elitistRP, some like eRP etc. I don't care what playstyle people have as long as they understand that the whole idea of the server is for people to enjoy themselves. If people go IG with the mentality that you need to create a fun and enjoyable experience for the other party then it would all be gucci.

With that being said,  who wants to rob me? I've been dying to be taken hostage for a while now.

Edited by AndreyQ

tbh, dudes just gotta stop caring about gear. If you don't like the RP you're being given, try to make it better. Add to the situation. Don't just be a passive participant in it. Try to take the charge and push the RP in a more interesting direction. RP is a two way street. Hostages that are active participants in the RP are more likely to be treated better and get shit back. Hostages who are clearly upset OOC about losing their stuff or are only passive participants are less likely to be treated well and less likely to have much of their stuff back afterwards.

I've spoken to @MatthewWolf and we resolved our differences. I'd encourage everybody else who has a problem with somebody else's roleplay to do the same, reach out and discuss with civility instead of blowing up the forums with negativity.

Hope you all have a pleasant evening friends.

If you're the type of guy to walk into an RP hub and either not talk or say awkward meaningless shit for 4 hours straight, while at the same time go over a robbery with a fine tooth comb because it has to be "quality" since you lost your gear, you're actively being a problem on the server.

If you get robbed, just think to yourself "If everything had gone the exact same way BUT I kept my gear, would I be upset?" If the answer is no, you're reporting the hostile party solely for the gear you lost.

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

tbh, dudes just gotta stop caring about gear. If you don't like the RP you're being given, try to make it better. Add to the situation. Don't just be a passive participant in it. Try to take the charge and push the RP in a more interesting direction. RP is a two way street. Hostages that are active participants in the RP are more likely to be treated better and get shit back. Hostages who are clearly upset OOC about losing their stuff or are only passive participants are less likely to be treated well and less likely to have much of their stuff back afterwards.

+1
Dusty being the lovely gentleman who robbed me last is right, in situations where you enjoy your time and RP as a hostage you usually get your stuff back if you're not just getting dicked on by gear RPers. I left the situation with just about everything but my gun, which is honestly the piece of gear I care least for.

I tend to not keep a ton of armoury/weaponry on me. My character isn't so good with guns but has learned how to have a simple shotgun/handgun to protect himself if needed. You can always fight off the robbers if they have initiated on you. But don't get too caught on on gear, it's all about the RP experiences here. My best RP experiences have came from being robbed and i absolutely loved it!

Oh how I wish people still tried to rob me......

Here's the fact of the matter, you'll be robbed so long as you make yourself a target. What do I mean by this? Don't travel alone, don't swing a massive schlong around if you can't back it up, don't carry around valuables openly if you can't protect them, and in general play smart. So long as you do that, nine times out of ten you should be fine. I can't even remember the last time I was robbed. It's been ages, I honestly didn't think road side robberies were still a thing. I miss those days. There's good RP and memories to be made out of it, just be open to it.

Anyways, best of luck on your travels, if you've got any tips on where to get robbed let me know. I'd love to PV.....I mean....... RP with some bandits.