Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 17:58
Sign in to follow this  
Traillz

being robbed

That's why I never carry a gun, pair of binoculars are all I need to avoid trouble.

I never have a problem with getting robbed if the RP is good. Don't get too attached to gear you could always get that back focus on the Roleplay experience instead!

41 minutes ago, Howell said:

come to kab ?

I spend a lot of time in Kabanino. ?

1 minute ago, Castiel said:

me too. never get robbed. I do usually shoot tho unless there's too many ? 

4 hours ago, Castiel said:

Make yourself known and you might get your wish ?

You can't just go where you want when you want and expect not to get robbed. Learn where the hostile groups are located and avoid that area....simple. 

Don't make yourself a target.

You stop flaunting that beautiful AR platform and start rocking grandpa's old golf kit and people will not even bat an eye in your direction.

oh my fucking god not again

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 hours ago, Castiel said:

wait who are you?

6 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Don't make yourself a target.

You stop flaunting that beautiful AR platform and start rocking grandpa's old golf kit and people will not even bat an eye in your direction.

Too bad grandpa's hunting rifle isn't in the facking game anymore. I dream of having the return of the double barrel, winchester, and magnum. Too bad we won't see them for another six months to a year.?

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

Too bad grandpa's hunting rifle isn't in the facking game anymore. I dream of having the return of the double barrel, winchester, and magnum. Too bad we won't see them for another six months to a year.?

Daddy @Mike-Styles is giving us a throbbing PKP.

Perhaps he can grab something out of grandpa's gun locker for his next project hmm?

A tiny .22 snub? Or maybe a much larger .44 Magnum?

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

Daddy @Mike-Styles is giving us a throbbing PKP.

Perhaps he can grab something out of grandpa's gun locker for his next project hmm?

A tiny .22 snub? Or maybe a much larger .44 Magnum?

I need my cowboy gun, for what is a cowboy without his revolver? He's nothing, just another dirty American.

Edited by Zero

53 minutes ago, Zero said:

I need my cowboy gun, for what is a cowboy without his revolver? He's nothing, just another dirty American.

I can give you a revolver, it just won't be properly animated but I can give it to you if you still want it ?

2 minutes ago, Mike-Styles said:

I can give you a revolver, it just won't be properly animated but I can give it to you if you still want it ?

colt single action army? 

26 minutes ago, Zero said:

colt single action army? 

I can give you the 44 that was in the game previously it just won't have the same animation

3 minutes ago, Mike-Styles said:

I can give you the 44 that was in the game previously it just won't have the same animation

Good enough bb 

I total agree that robbing is on the up but just RP it out. Let them take what they want and the just go on a adventure to get it back as it really isn’t a problem. Last time I got robbed I got held up by 2 people with mosins and I felt sorry for them, they must of been desperate for stuff to hold someone up with mosins ? then after I ran off to get stuff again and ended up meeting some awesome people and having really good RP, which I might of missed out on if I didn’t get robbed. 

As long as they provide good rp it's ok to be robbed. But sadly there are times when it's just about gear and it will last only 5 secs without any rp.
Usually it's from the newer players I think. The "veterans" in here provide nice rp everytime ?

But if u must have M4 (like I do) keep it in the bag or in hidden stash somewhere.
And when u finally belong to some group u get the change to show it ?

Small bag, Mosin and maybe a silenced pistol for those zeds. Maybe then they don't rob u unless it's these newer guys doing it just because the robbery itself.

Like others said... badRP -> report

Thats one of the main problems with this server, gear robbing. Make sure you are recording and make sure you report them. The big problem is no one reports the gear robbers anymore. Nothing more annoying than people robbing you just because they are to lazy to find it themselves. If you cant record, find a group of people to chill with and I promise you at least one of them will be recording. Although few people will admit it, Gear robbing is way out of control because no one reports anymore. I record all the time now because every time there is a report of robbing nothing is done unless you have recordings.

13 minutes ago, Crazy_Corwin said:

Thats one of the main problems with this server, gear robbing. Make sure you are recording and make sure you report them. The big problem is no one reports the gear robbers anymore. Nothing more annoying than people robbing you just because they are to lazy to find it themselves. If you cant record, find a group of people to chill with and I promise you at least one of them will be recording. Although few people will admit it, Gear robbing is way out of control because no one reports anymore. I record all the time now because every time there is a report of robbing nothing is done unless you have recordings.

Robbing people for their gear isn't against the rules. Robbing people for their gear and not supplying enough RP is.

-

To the OP:

The day you stop worrying about gear is the day you'll enjoy this place alot more. I used to get mad whenever I got robbed or died but then realised they're just items..nothing important I've had some of the best RP as freshspawns or even getting robbed. If you get tired of it then think about joining a group and make friends or even make your own. 

Yee. Being robbed is fun IF it's not a Gear RP robbery and they actually say/do shit.

Sometimes I carry nothing but apples and some first aid stuff just to see the look on their faces. You'll get used to enjoying it eventually.

Ive stopped approaching groups of more than 2 people. People will make up the stupidest shit to make you have to give up something without it being called a robbery. What can you do, your outgunned. Got run up on by a group of 4 wannabe badass russian soldiers the other day after a restart and they wanted "insurance" that i was telling the truth about my groups whereabouts. So they insisted i give them my vest *while reloading their rifles* so that they would have something for their "troubles" when trying to find my group. 

Im gonna kill them all now...

Thats the shit that makes me want to stop interacting with people and just lonewolf somewhere in the f*****g forest. 

Just now, MatthewWolf said:

Ive stopped approaching groups of more than 2 people. People will make up the stupidest shit to make you have to give up something without it being called a robbery. What can you do, your outgunned. Got run up on by a group of 4 wannabe badass russian soldiers the other day after a restart and they wanted "insurance" that i was telling the truth about my groups whereabouts. So they insisted i give them my vest *while reloading their rifles* so that they would have something for their "troubles" when trying to find my group. 

Thats the shit that makes me want to stop interacting with people and just lonewolf somewhere in the f*****g forest. 

Lmao dude, we gave stellar RP there.

What we did, in the end, was strongarm a single item off of you. You're actually salty over losing a single item, when we could've quite easily just taken you hostage and robbed you at a moment's notice. What you're afraid of is interacting with people who are hostile in any form. Relax my dude. 

We don't need a reason to rob you at all, and we didn't. We did what made sense for our characters, we had a long conversation looking to get some information out of you, and being as we thought there were some lies in there, we got a piece of your gear as "insurance". No reason to get mad OOC. 

3 minutes ago, MatthewWolf said:

Strong-arming is what its called, and its a fun form of RP. My pro-tip? Don't carry shit worth being robbed over. Last time I was 'robbed' was people wanting to borrow my shovel...

It can be boring never seeing anybody. I'd love to go through what you did, sounds like fun to me.

4 minutes ago, MatthewWolf said:

Your clock might be off. This was fifteen minutes ago not a few days ago. 

Regardless if you took issue with the quality of RP please, talk to me instead of writing up slander on the forums. That's kind of poor form. Hit me up in discord if you took issue with anything as I personally found my quality of RP to be pretty good there, for a reformed man. ?

4 minutes ago, MatthewWolf said:

Nice necro

but yeah I don't think it helps anybody by shit talking their group on a dead thread if you didn't like the RP leave feedback on their thread.