Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 11:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

Transmittng Radio Chat through In-Game chat

Transmitting Radio Chat, through In-Game chat.  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes please, this needs to be readded. Don't know why it was removed tbh

This worked well last time around. It's a yes from me.

If you're saying No because 'staff can't enforce it', don't bother voting. From experience that isn't a reason worth mentioning, if the rule is popular and people want it, the staff team will come to the best conclusion about how to enforce and how best to present this new rule. It's not so much a concern for community members, the OP wants to know if people want this rule, not your personal opinion on whether or not it's 100% feasible.

I'm saying yes to this rule. It's a good one for hostage situations and in reports it can lead to rulebreaks e.g. If you take a hostage and not once do they speak a word of the location you're at, make any emotes or do anything out of the ordinary, then it's clear they aren't following the rule. This of course wouldn't apply if anyone namedropped the area since the radio can simply be left on and communication can be captured. I guarantee if this rule is implemented, it can be enforced in hostage situations provided that there is full recorded evidence. 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

If you're saying No because 'staff can't enforce it', don't bother voting. From experience that isn't a reason worth mentioning, if the rule is popular and people want it, the staff team will come to the best conclusion about how to enforce and how best to present this new rule. It's not so much a concern for community members, the OP wants to know if people want this rule, not your personal opinion on whether or not it's 100% feasible.

I'm saying yes to this rule. It's a good one for hostage situations and in reports it can lead to rulebreaks e.g. If you take a hostage and not once do they speak a word of the location you're at, make any emotes or do anything out of the ordinary, then it's clear they aren't following the rule. This of course wouldn't apply if anyone namedropped the area since the radio can simply be left on and communication can be captured. I guarantee if this rule is implemented, it can be enforced in hostage situations provided that there is full recorded evidence. 

thank you. you pretty much summed it up for me. Just because you can't "enforce" a rule, doesn't mean it shouldn't fuckn be there.