Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:38
Sign in to follow this  
MrBowTie

Freemen Security [Strict IC Recruitment]

Hiya, I really like your group.

Prior to approval, you'll need to add dates specific to your goals. I'd also like to see less "ongoing" goals. The goals themselves are alright, but the dates will need to be fixed. 

Once that's taken care of, feel free to send me a message & I'll look over them as soon as possible. x

No reason to keep this group in ideas anymore. It looks good!  /Approved.

Congrats! 

Chill RP from you boys today. Enjoyed meeting you all. Hope to for good relations in the future!

The role play with you fellas is top notch! Your OOC goal of providing realistic and unique characters.. you guys got that down! lol

Was a pleasure meeting you all in game and I'm looking forward to more hilarious encounters! 

10/10 support this group!

You guys really remind me of the 501st back in the day. Interested in interactions to come 

Enjoyed the RP tonight in green mountain fella's, keep it up.

John Johnson is a hero, never forget.

Ran into Brian the other day while running through a town looking for a hatchet - really nice fellow! I'll have to drop by sometime for more chill-rp.

Hello @MrBowTie,

You need to update your goals. Most are complete or are past there date. Please create some new goals and add them. Also, @Pepperthedr & @swagcartel3 are creeping towards not being in game for 2 weeks. Please check up on them and see if they're still in the group and if not, remove them from the roster. Other than that, group is active! 

The South Zagoria Defence Pact and Peace Treaty is the best thing we've done! Can't believe how far it's come! 😄 #Hyped

Yooo digging the revamp getting a lowkey Northern Alliance vibe from this. Good shit guys.

Thanks @Wong If you bump into us in game and/or have any feedback feel free to PM me!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wong said:

Yooo digging the revamp getting a lowkey Northern Alliance vibe from this. Good shit guys.

They don't have an angry scotsman leading endless numbers of people 😕

Does look good though! Good luck!

Edited by ToeZOG

Greetings @MrBowTie, time for an activity check

frma.jpg

You have 4 members who are significantly inactive. Please get in touch with them and see if they wish to continue. If not please remove them.

Majority of the group has not played for more than 2 weeks, archiving.

Unarchived upon request.

Welcome back guys, best of luck with this pass of the group!

10 hours ago, Mouse said:

Welcome Back,

9 hours ago, Peril said:

Welcome back guys, best of luck with this pass of the group!

Thanks for the support, more artwork and some more touch ups will be coming soon!

Page is looking.. interesting to find the right word for it. You should try to get more graphics for the page, maybe some for the headers. Other than that, looks pretty neat-o, good luck this time around, gentlemen!

Welcome back Gl

Welcome back, good for the common folks with some contractors aye 😉