Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:17

Sign in to follow this  
TomG

Who had the UAZ around kabanino?

TomG    0

Who was it who shot at the guy with the survivor skin, that was a attempted KOS

Caeldon    1

The guy with the Survivor Skin shot our UAZ after saying something in direct chat which I couldn't hear over the UAZ, then like 6 of us got out, We returned fire, shot him once, he returned fire, and then we left afterwards, we left him alive as we didn't want to kill him.

Like Ryven said, he shot first.

I believe he was trying to stop us, and then shot as we didn't stop.

What he didn't know (if this was the case) is that he didn't have a roadblock, and couldn't shoot.

TomG    0

Yeah it was me, I was shooting at the floor to get your attention as I thought you couldn't hear me in direct chat but I think you thought I was shooting at you so you shot at me and hit me like 6 times. I survived but I didn't return fire. I'm curious what was on the side of the car as I seen a faction symbol.

Caeldon    1

The symbol on the side of the car was an Australian flag.

And one of your attention shots hit the side of the car. So we are sorry for returning fire, I'm glad you didn't die. But you did return fire, one of our members got sprayed, but he didn't die luckily.

Tip: for the future, do not fire warning or attention shots, It makes you seem hostile and we thought we were being KoSed.

TomG    0

Ahh okay

Really, I honestly didn't shoot more than 3ft from the floor in front of me. Honestly I didn't even think about looking back but I did hear the other gun shots but I never shot. When I heard the shots I thought you was still shooting at me so hid behind a tree and bandaged.

Well I tried to talk to you but you couldn't hear me, I heard you beep and thought you was going to let me in when I seen you stop so I shot so you know which direction I was in.

Caeldon    1

Ahh okay

Really, I honestly didn't shoot more than 3ft from the floor in front of me. Honestly I didn't even think about looking back but I did hear the other gun shots but I never shot. When I heard the shots I thought you was still shooting at me so hid behind a tree and bandaged.

Well I tried to talk to you but you couldn't hear me, I heard you beep and thought you was going to let me in when I seen you stop so I shot so you know which direction I was in.

I think it was just a misunderstanding. Just never fire shots to get someone's attention, I'm glad no one died from a result of it.

TomG    0

Yeah a misunderstanding is all.

I did loose my BAP, AK PSO GL and pkm but its cool, i found a mountain dew :D

No more shooting to get attention from now on

Caeldon    1

Yeah a misunderstanding is all.

I did loose my BAP, AK PSO GL and pkm but its cool, i found a mountain dew :D

No more shooting to get attention from now on

Nice dude. Next time you wanna approach us, just get near the road and let yourself get seen. We are friendly to any non-bandit clans/lone wolfs.

TomG    0

Yeah you was driving too fast I thought that by the time I got on the road you would have drove off.

Nice