Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Narc Square

When will the winter mod be removed ?

I am absolutely in LOVE with this mod and the winter cherno map, does anyone know when all that beautiful snow will melt ? 

End of January 

not soon enough

The map actually feels different from the same shit one we have had for over 5 years now and people want the OG one back? Lame.
This game needs a new map pronto IMO.

Could we maybe push to the end of Feb? Usually thats when the frosts stop. Plus, we are way up North.

I agree, its absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Everything feels newer and more exciting, and just, different. Serene. I love it.

I am a bit disappointed that we’re not finding all the car stash gifts like they did last year. 

soon i hope!!!

I mean it sure is something but sometimes my eyes hurt a bit. But I still like it, let's be real.

10 hours ago, Wumbyyy said:

soon i hope!!!

Its a good map, but it is getting old, so are the Winter soldier jokes. Maybe we can have a summer/fall map and try and get some variation into the map like true seasons. 

since we are pretty close to russia the snow would realisticly not melt for another 2 months or so.

But i want green map back please.

We've been playing literally the same map for last couple of years and I can't quite understand why people dislike winter overhaul so much only after, what was it, 2 months? Maybe it's not perfect but I really enjoy it. Just a small detail but changes style of RP at least a little bit. 

I hope people realize that not all of Russia is just Siberia. There are many regions, all different and unique. In fact, the region closest to Chernarus contains the city of Sochi or Novorossiysk, with those cities being the nearest large hubs. Currently there is no snow and the coldest it has gotten is 35-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Personally I want to see it gone, it was fun and everything but it's time has passed.

Edited by Zero

Tbh I don't see the problem. One is white, one is green and as it is still winter I wouldn't mind keeping it longer.

2 hours ago, DerrickStorm said:

We've been playing literally the same map for last couple of years and I can't quite understand why people dislike winter overhaul so much only after, what was it, 2 months? Maybe it's not perfect but I really enjoy it. Just a small detail but changes style of RP at least a little bit. 

-blinding

-the fact bushes can't render to save it's life in the winter map

-no snow on roofs or anything like that, look slike we're playing on the surface of the moon

if it was a better map it'd be cool, but there's too many flaws with the white-version of chernarus for my liking.

I like the winter map a lot but it will feel good to finally have all the colors back and just back to how it used to be. Can't wait, only a few days away.