Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:40
Sign in to follow this  
ComradePilgrim

cannot find server or connect

When I search for S1 through the DayZ menu it would not appear, attempting to join through the DayZRP website link only lead me to a glitchy buffering loading screen that kept "loading" for half an hour, and trying to join through the DayZ launcher by putting in the IP and the port into the launcher yielded the same. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue

13 minutes ago, ComradePilgrim said:

When I search for S1 through the DayZ menu it would not appear, attempting to join through the DayZRP website link only lead me to a glitchy buffering loading screen that kept "loading" for half an hour, and trying to join through the DayZ launcher by putting in the IP and the port into the launcher yielded the same. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue

Hello,

When using the DayZ Launcher, after the game starts. Go to the Server List. Click on the Community Tab. Then make sure all of the filters on the right are disabled. You can type in DayZRP, it might take a few minutes to search through the severs. Once the servers pop up you should see DayZRP.com S1 and S2. I would suggest clicking the star to the right to favorite the server. So the next time you play all you have to do is turn on the Filter for favorites only.

If you need more assistance just let us know.

Thank you,

RandyRP

1 hour ago, RandyRP said:

You can type in DayZRP, it might take a few minutes to search through the severs. Once the servers pop up you should see DayZRP.com S1 and S2.

Not sure why it didn't work before, but that did the trick. Thank you.

Just now, ComradePilgrim said:

Not sure why it didn't work before, but that did the trick. Thank you.

You're welcome glad I could help. Sometimes it just takes a little longer for the server to show up. If ever need anything else just ask!

hi, im really sorry but ive tried all of above and it still just keeps me on the loading page. is there anything else i can try? also when i type in DayZRP in the search bar and all other filters disabled it says theres no servers, but when i try iy on dayz launcher it finds it, so i type in the password but keeps me on loading page. any help will be amazing!

6 minutes ago, ArchiePees said:

hi, im really sorry but ive tried all of above and it still just keeps me on the loading page. is there anything else i can try? also when i type in DayZRP in the search bar and all other filters disabled it says theres no servers, but when i try iy on dayz launcher it finds it, so i type in the password but keeps me on loading page. any help will be amazing!

Hello ArchiePees,

We don't support the DayZSA Launcher for DayZRP. We use the Launcher that comes with DayZ through steam. Once your game launches go to the server browser. Once you are in the server browser make sure you are in the community tab. Once this make sure all of the filters on the right are disabled. Then click Apply. Once there type in DayZRP in the Name field which is the first box. Then Click Apply and Refresh the list. It may take sometime to populate with the server, but you should see a few servers pop up. You are looking for the two that say DayZRP.com S1 or S2. If it doesn't show up make sure all of the filters are disabled and you are on the community tab. Otherwise you can try to search by using the IP address which is on the Home page of the website. Please let me know if any of these help you, or if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

RandyRP