Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 32 minutes
Aeryes

DayZRP Mod Version Update [Feb 2019]

3 hours ago, Aeryes said:

- Buildable Rain Catcher (So you can live of the grid!)

- Knights Breastplate Armor. (Wearable and provides moderate bullet protection).

Spoiler

Image result for pikachu meme

Edited by Caraham

3 hours ago, JimRP said:

Amazing work to all of you guys. @Misho @Aeryes @Watchman @Mike-Styles

I absolutely love working with all of you.

Truly is an honor, some talented people and then there's me

giphy.gif

Awesome work Dev's!

- Modified loot spawns and animal spawns (Less canned food and more animals including wolves). <- I love this ?

Thank you for the updates! Will you be provided a list of crafting recipes? I rather not spend a few hours figuring it out. XD

Are we gonna get that dope ass skull mask Watchman showed off in the sneak peak channel?

9 minutes ago, Camokid95 said:

Thank you for the updates! Will you be provided a list of crafting recipes? I rather not spend a few hours figuring it out. XD

There already is a guide in the guide section.

5 minutes ago, Zero said:

Are we gonna get that dope ass skull mask Watchman showed off in the sneak peak channel?

Yes

SURGICAL TOOLS, SLEEPING BAGS, METTALLICA SHIRTS - OH MY!

57 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

Very impressive @Aeryes

Youre alive !!!!

Looking good 

holy shit this is sick, getting some mod vibes from this everythings getting added so quickly and i love it! 

@Aeryes you are a god!

Looking forward to the skeleton gloves. Time to make another emo character based on Donnie Darko.

P6.jpg

I haven’t been on this server in a while and it is insane how fast it’s moving forward! 

Looking good, I do have one question. I see that persistence for crates and barricades has been fixed. Does that also include the persistence for walls, gates and watchtowers?

Lost so many fortifications after server restarts and crashes that base building just became a waste of time.

This looks amazing! Super excited for surgical tools and armbands with the cross on them! Will the armband be made somehow or a found item?

I really like all the things supporting nomad style of life and the craftable containers. I can only hope the bugged persistence won't ruin the experience while using one of those things. Keep up the good work!

50 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Looking good, I do have one question. I see that persistence for crates and barricades has been fixed. Does that also include the persistence for walls, gates and watchtowers?

Lost so many fortifications after server restarts and crashes that base building just became a waste of time.

That persistence issue is due to DayZ and not something we can do with the dayzrp mod.

Before the crates and barricades would always disapear after a restart/server cleanup since (my guess) is that persistence wasn't enabled or configured properly. There is still a chance of everything despawning because of a server crash and we'll have to wait until the dayz devs sort that out.

Edited by Dino

I cannot recall it fully, but I have floating around in my memory something about a brief discussion on reddit or twitter where a user had a question about something, possibly persistence or some underlying framework, and the devs said that either fixing or completely overhauling this would be a complex process that could take roughly up to half a year or so. This was roughly 1-2 months ago.

To me, the way I recall it, it sounded like the devs were actually trying to do this to improve everything.

Long story short: They 'seem' to be on overhauling certain parts of the game, it will just take time. I'd assume we'll get to have major updates or (lasting) fixes till summer, including summer. If they can just fix most of the core issues, modders can do the rest with unique content and customization, and I'll be relatively happy considering the circumstances.

As for current basebuilding, you need luck, a high morale to try it out again if it's gone and you need to consider certain factors in order to enjoy a rather lasting base. Some combinations of persistent objects together do not work well and result in quick wipes after crashes, other combinations (and locations!) seem to be doing well. Since it could take many more weeks to get more (attempts at) persistence fixes by the game devs, I'd suggest trying out combinations if you're bored. Someone probably has a list somewhere that you can refer to. I would not bring a car close to a base at all, however. Nor barrels, from what I heard. Supposedly, certain objects like generators could also be wonky, in addition to a general location. Building right in the center of big towns could be more risky than building on the outskirts or further away from them I think.

Edited by Combine

Is this dayzrp escape from tarkov edition now? 

Loving the updates. 

Yeet?

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

Nope. We fixed persistence on our modded items in the sense that they are now added to the correct persistence files. 

EDIT: Just updated the thread to add a picture of the Wooden cross for all those who are interested.