Jump to content
Server time: 2019-04-24, 17:03
Aeryes

DayZRP Mod Version Update [Feb 2019]

Recommended Posts

I really enjoy the burlap sack mask. Thats amazing work there. 

And good god you've brought back NEAF. Very nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Wumbyyy said:

I really enjoy the burlap sack mask. Thats amazing work there. 

And good god you've brought back NEAF. Very nice. 

I understand fully why people are stuck to the NWAF. It makes sense because all the good military loot is there. So I want to give people reasons to go out East and spread people out more.

Share this post


Link to post

Loving the small additions for medical RPers, the armband was a nice touch. Some really good content coming up it seems ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Elmo said:

Loving the small additions for medical RPers, the armband was a nice touch. Some really good content coming up it seems ? 

Medical RP has suffered from lack of content. So we are trying to help them all out. There will be more medical related content with base building in the future too. Hint: Think buildable infirmary.

Share this post


Link to post

OMFG GIMME IT NOW

Share this post


Link to post

That weapon rack is really impressive - Nice work.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aeryes said:

Medical RP has suffered from lack of content. So we are trying to help them all out. There will be more medical related content with base building in the future too. Hint: Think buildable infirmary.

You tease ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

This is beyond brilliant work from the development team again, very well done to you all. It is appreciated more than words can emphasize. 

Edited by Baron

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome guys, thanks for the metallica shirt haha

Share this post


Link to post

Good shit guys, keep em coming!

Share this post


Link to post

Good job devs, your work and effort put in here (for free) shouldn't be understated. 

Favourite addition is the sleeping bag as portable storage. Extremely practical.

Share this post


Link to post

Now that is a proper skin mask... GJ!

Not so sure about medieval armor though... feels like we heading to Fortnite or Saints Row with this... people running around in full plate. I hope it weighs alot so you cannot run in it atleast ?

Share this post


Link to post

This is a crazy amount of work! Woooo you guys are legends I swear. Nicely done, nicely done. ( The texture work is spot on too )

Share this post


Link to post

sadsafafsafa

 

Sorry, drooling.

 

Good progress / update!

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

 

  Hide contents

nIaGRj6.jpg

 

 

 

This right here! Slava Chernarus! MAKE THE CDF GREAT AGAIN!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shanoby said:

Now that is a proper skin mask... GJ!

Not so sure about medieval armor though... feels like we heading to Fortnite or Saints Row with this... people running around in full plate. I hope it weighs alot so you cannot run in it atleast ?

It will weigh a lot. The plan is to have it mainly for the armour stands I plan on adding at some point for base building.

Share this post


Link to post

@Aeryes good job to you and the others (like always)

Just a few questions:

- Can you still craft the human face mask with 1 human meat + burlap sack

- How do you make the other mask?

- When will the update be pushed ?

- Will we also get nighttime after this update? I want to scare people with that human mask ?

Edited by Jackfish

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jackfish said:

- When will the update be pushed ?

I'm guessing February lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

@Aeryes good job to you and the others (like always)

Just a few questions:

- Can you still craft the human face mask with 1 human meat + burlap sack

- How do you make the other mask?

- When will the update be pushed ?

1. Yes

2. Burlap sack + rope

3. Early Feb.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...