Guest John Le Bear

CDCR survivor camp 343 = closed until further notice

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-cdcr-survivor-camp-343-closed

Camp 343 is closed until hostilities end

1ZLljwV.jpg

We advise all civilans and survivors to stay away for their own safety

After the recent threat against the CDCR camp and the recent killings/robbings we have been forced to close the camp

The camp will no longer have armed guards and anyone that enters is doing so at their own risk

The camp will re-open in the future, whether its the same or something similar.

Repeat. Camp 343 has been closed and everyone is ordered to stay away for their own safety

Egard    0

You have a camp on both servers?

Or which one?

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

You have a camp on both servers?

Or which one?

Server 2, added to the post

Egard    0

Ok :) Maybe i will stumble over it in the future.

Guest johannes   
Guest johannes

Nice, i will visit it ;)

TomG    0

I was there yesterday, some of the nicest people you will meet on the server are there. Everybody there is cool and let you stay as long as you like!

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

I was there yesterday, some of the nicest people you will meet on the server are there. Everybody there is cool and let you stay as long as you like!

Haha I remember you! :)

TomG    0

Haha I remember you! :)

Haha i remember you too, im on my way back now, someone tried to KOS me but i got away and im in bad shape :D

Curoar    0

Pretty empty.

Not really, no. It depends on the time you come here. We just came back from a expedition to Guglovo and met 4 survivors over there. Here's two pictures of how it looks at the moment. Still in need of a few wire fences and sandbags to block off the holes.

08a1K7R.jpg

7g4WEZ6.jpg

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Its not that empty, there is always something there that's useful, we are getting a lot of people so its hard to keep the tents stocked, but we manage so it really depends on the time you come.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

If I find either sandbag walls or wire fencing or tank traps I'll let you guys know.

Thanks appreciate it

Jayplay95    0

Hey everybody ! I'm glad that we finally managed to build this after some serious setbacks (robberies, losing the cars we use for our supplie transport, //KoS). But we are not giving up our job and we won't let people destroy our work to reach our main cause - make the world a better place.

"If you can't find a cure, you have to be the cure." - President Jamie Stone [CDCR]

By the way: We will make trading events soon, where people can come with their tents or we can borrow them ours and then they'll be able to offer their goods. We'll do our best to keep this place safe but unfortunetely some people tend to be bad persons, we can't take the whole responsibility for your life and neither for your goods BUT there will be many armed guards on the trading day so you'll be in safe hands.

I may come and visit later today. I hope there'll be other people there for me to meet, I haven't seen any friendly faces, other than my fellow Talon members for a while.

I'm also in dire need of some food and water, but I promise not to take much.

Ethanorg    0

Hey everybody ! I'm glad that we finally managed to build this after some serious setbacks (robberies, losing the cars we use for our supplie transport, //KoS). But we are not giving up our job and we won't let people destroy our work to reach our main cause - make the world a better place.

"If you can't find a cure, you have to be the cure." - President Jamie Stone [CDCR]

By the way: We will make trading events soon, where people can come with their tents or we can borrow them ours and then they'll be able to offer their goods. We'll do our best to keep this place safe but unfortunetely some people tend to be bad persons, we can't take the whole responsibility for your life and neither for your goods BUT there will be many armed guards on the trading day so you'll be in safe hands.

Of course if you need protection, we here at Raven Shield Mercenaries would be happy to help, for a small fee of course.

Guest johannes   
Guest johannes

Do you guys need more people?

I would offer my help...

How do you manage to keep the blue area under your control?

Do you have patrols, or what?

Guest Kurt Kras   
Guest Kurt Kras

stopped in here today met a guy he offered me medical support food drink and ammo

i felt very welcome keep it up :D

Curoar    0

Do you guys need more people?

I would offer my help...

How do you manage to keep the blue area under your control?

Do you have patrols, or what?

Help is always appreciated. Edit: Top secret information asked to be removed by clan leader.

Jayplay95    0

By the way, the camp is called CAMP 343. While looking on the map one of my Agents saw that there is a number right in our camp (343) and when I heard that I was like "Okay, I think some sorcery is going on, when you look at the alphabet 3 4 3 = C D C." It's kinda funny fact :) I'll be there today, probably in 20 minutes.

Glenn    10

Maybe if this is working fine the admins can help to modify the base a little?

Like in server one with the medic base.

People enjoy to have a safe place that is safe to be, it won't be like a trading post so there always will be a few scumbags who try to ruin everything.

But that is not the big problem haha.

Egard    0

Pretty empty.

Not really, no. It depends on the time you come here. We just came back from a expedition to Guglovo and met 4 survivors over there. Here's two pictures of how it looks at the moment. Still in need of a few wire fences and sandbags to block off the holes.

08a1K7R.jpg

7g4WEZ6.jpg

Those 4 survivors was me and my friends.