Server time: 2019-04-25, 18:47
gamerdude7892

Radio message to John Moody

Greetings my name is Daniel Plisskin and I met two of your members at Tisy military base. They told me how you're at war with the Communists and The Green Dragons and I want to join because I hate them with a burning passion especially after they've made my life a living hell after nearly killing me three different times. I would take pleasure in joining the saviors and helping you in this war against those bastards. If you would have me, then you would not be dissapointed because I promise you I will spend every single breath helping you guys take them down. The memeber I met at the base said he would put in a good word for me. I'll be waiting for your reply eagerly so I can start killing commies and green dragons ASAP. You will not be dissapointed. ~Daniel Plisskin

Edited by gamerdude7892

"You'll never find me you damn commie, I know how to dissapear."

Comrade Kirov questions:

"What do you mean? What makes you think I'm a communist?"

"I ran into your group before and you're one of the people I met, I guess you don't remember"

Amongst the boredom being had around Lopatino today, Aleksander had caught word of some silly foreigner making proclamations on the radio from his comrades. He tunes in to the frequency to get some of his entertainment for the day.

He speaks in a Russian leaning accent

"Hello angry mister Daniel! Do you assume all local sounding people are communist? You do know what part of the world you are in, da? We are just working class people! How can you even know who this other man is, eh? This is radio, not fancy westerner webcam call."

Brody would press the PTT after laughing to himself about the man trying to contact Moody, his Scottish accent prevalent in his message.

"Hello Daniel! We would love to discuss with you about your hatred of communists more. Please reply to this frequency with a date and time, and we can meet so we can think of ways to get back at those darn commies!"

He would let go of the PTT, before walking over to Bobby.

25 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Brody would press the PTT after laughing to himself about the man trying to contact Moody, his Scottish accent prevalent in his message.

"Hello Daniel! We would love to discuss with you about your hatred of communists more. Please reply to this frequency with a date and time, and we can meet so we can think of ways to get back at those darn commies!"

He would let go of the PTT, before walking over to Bobby.

"You damn reds will never take me alive. It's be better to be dead than red!"

The man rolls his eyes chuckling

"We ask you one more time mad Daniel man, how do you know exactly who or what we are and represent? You do know that in a lot of cases, when you are having the dead, you are having the red too, no? You must be like angry westerner bull, chasing down the crimson terror at all cost! We are not communist people, we are just men on a radio. No wonder American capitalists are so easily having the red scares if this is how you act. You hear random voices on radio and assume we are communist? I laugh at this."

12 minutes ago, KnightsTemplar said:

The man rolls his eyes chuckling

"We ask you one more time mad Daniel man, how do you know exactly who or what we are and represent? You do know that in a lot of cases, when you are having the dead, you are having the red too, no? You must be like angry westerner bull, chasing down the crimson terror at all cost! We are not communist people, we are just men on a radio. No wonder American capitalists are so easily having the red scares if this is how you act. You hear random voices on radio and assume we are communist? I laugh at this."

"You're in Free Territory, aka The Communists! You all have a reputation for hating on Americans! Death to Communism!"

*Pogo hears the man over the radio*

Listen man, we will not share any information with you over the radio as it is plagued with commies and Green Lizards.

We understand your frustration. These people like nothing more than to watch the world burn.... 

If you run into us again, then we'll talk. We are always looking for survivors looking to help us rebuild society

Otherwise I'm sorry, there's nothing we can help you with over this open frequency.

You'll know who we are by the ones actually trying to help the region, not robbing and killing innocent survivors.

I'll be turning off my radio as not to hear our enemies whine over this frequency.

*Pogo grins as he proceeds to turn off his radio for the time being, not able to hear if the man responds*

2 minutes ago, OhThatGuy27 said:

*Pogo hears the man over the radio*

Listen man, we will not share any information with you over the radio as it is plagued with commies and Green Lizards.

We understand your frustration. These people like nothing more than to watch the world burn.... 

If you run into us again, then we'll talk. We are always looking for survivors looking to help us rebuild society

Otherwise I'm sorry, there's nothing we can help you with over this open frequency.

You'll know who we are by the ones actually trying to help the region, not robbing and killing innocent survivors.

I'll be turning off my radio as not to hear our enemies whine over this frequency.

*Pogo grins as he proceeds to turn off his radio for the time being, not able to hear if the man responds*

"Is there a private frequency I can contact you on?"

-you hear a cheerful accented voice beam in through the radio waves-

"Hey dude! I'm part of Moody's gang man. Hit me up with your frequency and we will see where it goes buddy. Let's set a timing and we will set you through everything. We appreciate your enthusiasm. Yeah, fuck those guys! "

56 minutes ago, gamerdude7892 said:

"You're in Free Territory, aka The Communists! You all have a reputation for hating on Americans! Death to Communism!"

"But tovarisch, how do you know that? Is it because all Russians are communists? That's pretty racist. This is 2019, man."

Edited by Sylva

A cocky Russian replies:

"What if I were in America, calling every American who talked on the radio a fascist! It wouldn't be true. It's strange how you seem to know the affiliation of every local talking on the radio."

*Eddie Malone laughs at his Radio, he was waiting for a different call. He presses the PTT and his middle age New England Voice is clear*

"This is Eddie Malone and I am a reporter for the New York Times. I am, clearly, an American and have grown up with the constant idea of anti-communism. However while my understandings have drastically changed my understanding of conflicts have not. I have been trained to remain independent as it ensures the most amount of safety for me and my past crew. You, Mr Plisskin, must learn this skill of remaining Independent.*

*Eddie pauses and takes a deep breath, knowing he cannot save the kid from his stupid outbursts.*

"I wish all of you luck, I hope that if you cannot learn Independence maybe you all can benefit from a little Honor and refrain from making rude statements to each other, we are all members of Humanity after all and must respect each other and the beliefs we try and hold."

*Eddie releases the PTT wondering if his statements will ever mean anything to arguing children*

*John picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"As far as I am concerned we have a cease fire with the Russians, and I intend on honoring it. That being said I cannot have rogues that claim to be on our side attacking them."

"Now more than ever I wish to diplomatically solve the issues that plague the region."

*John releases the PTT*

*Jiri picks up the radio and holds down the PTT, he speaks angrily with a thick accent.*

"Diplomacy!?"

-

"Did you listen to the girl's pleas as you violated her?"

*He pauses for a moment, gathering his thoughts.*

"If you truly wish for peace Mr. Moody then I suggest you follow in the footsteps of Alan... your dear friend. He would rather take his own life than work with the likes of yourself and your comrades..."

-

"There will never be peace as long as you and I breathe the same air."

-

"Удачи Чорт"

*Jiri releases the PTT.*

*John scratches his head and picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"Scratch that, Lopatino will burn today."

"But seriously, that shit ain't true and just stop. It's fucking old."

*John releases the PTT*

Edited by MoodyOG

*Brandon holds down on the PTT.*

"I agree the pedophile thing is getting old. However this radio frequency has given me a good laugh."

*Terrano releases.*

*Eddie picks back the PTT entirely expecting this form of reaction from the country.*

“I see my words are not taken to heart. No matter. I hope to see this firefight in person and enjoy a plethora of combat Interviews, please I am entirely independent so shootin’ at me is shootin’ at an unarmed non-combatant trying to make a living.”

*Eddie pauses, looking back at the woman sleeping next to him. He speaks in whispers now*

“I dearly hope you reconsider as it will cause less pain for both sides. However I know you will not Mr. Moody. I hope my occupation and Interviews will not be a nuisance to any of your men, from what I've seen most like being interviewed under fire. I wish both sides the best of luck and hope that one day this country will remove itself from this form of fighting.”

*Eddie lets go of the PTT, he moves back to the double bed and tries to drift back to sleep*

*Rick Picks up the radio and hits the PTT yawning*

"you guys got anything better then that rape accusation made up by people who hate moody cause they don't like civilization"

"NO i didn't think so all u dirty commie fucks want is blood"

*Rick releases the PTT letting out a massive yawn before doing so*

*Sam sighs as she hears a familiar voice on the radio, pausing collecting tinder to unhook her radio from her belt loop, depressing the PTT*

"Eddie is that you? It's Sam. For fuck's sake man, stop being such an idealogue- it's gonna get you killed. There are no marines around to watch your ass if you piss some rando on this frequency off.  We of all people know conflicts don't end with pretty words and good intentions. Stop expecting it to happen- it's tiring.  Also, please for the love of god stop with the 'making a living' bullshit. No one at Home Office is around to pay us, and odds are good they won't ever be."

*Sam rolled her eyes,  releasing the PTT and clipping the radio back onto her hip as she went back to building a fire*

Edited by HighlanderLass

15 hours ago, gamerdude7892 said:

Greetings my name is Daniel Plisskin and I met two of your members at Tisy military base. They told me how you're at war with the Communists and The Green Dragons and I want to join because I hate them with a burning passion especially after they've made my life a living hell after nearly killing me three different times. I would take pleasure in joining the saviors and helping you in this war against those bastards. If you would have me, then you would not be dissapointed because I promise you I will spend every single breath helping you guys take them down. The memeber I met at the base said he would put in a good word for me. I'll be waiting for your reply eagerly so I can start killing commies and green dragons ASAP. You will not be dissapointed. ~Daniel Plisskin

*Keller picks up the radio chatter and responds* 

When the time is right. We will find you. You’re determination and loyalty is appreciated. Stay safe, friend.

*The transmission cuts out*

4 hours ago, MoodyOG said:

*John scratches his head and picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"Scratch that, Lopatino will burn today."

"But seriously, that shit ain't true and just stop. It's fucking old."

*John releases the PTT*

"See? You want a cease fire and these communists continue to insult you. I urge you to reconsider about me joining because I can be useful to the cause in taking down commie scum. I'll be waiting for your reply."