Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 19 minutes
xSaBre

Order Of Demons [Open Recruitment]

5 hours ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Hello Demons.

I want to leave some feedback.

We all know that Clay Cassidy former Leader of Demons was perma killed by District and Green Dragons.

Following that a radio message was relayed that there was a new temporary leader to take command and hunt my character, a video was made and that was pretty cool and different.

However, it has come to my knowledge that there is a new leader, Clyde Jackson.

How did Clyde Jackson come about?

How did he rise to take command?

Also strange that when I posted a message on a radio chatter and I conveyed an Irish accent was heard, this Clyde guy replies, "Ryan is that you?" Even though I have never met this new character Clyde.

If it were me I would of laid low and let the new temporary leader take the group somewhere, take a backseat, let the new character climb the ranks again.

It just leaves a sour taste knowing that perma kill accomplished nothing but a new clone formed.

Anyways, that's my feedback, I hope it's not read as harsh words.

Thanks for reading.

Am currently writing lore, I have not updated it yet due to the fact I have been very busy with school and work and I dont want it to be shitty. It will be updated when its finished. Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Also, the part with the "Ryan is that you" I had been informed iccly about what your voice roughly sounds like, thats why I said "Ryan is that you?" 

as a question, rather than just coming out and stating it ya know. Everything you said is duly noted and taken into consideration! 

Edited by xSaBre

2 minutes ago, xSaBre said:

Am currently writing lore, I have not updated it yet due to the fact I have been very busy with school and work and I dont want it to be shitty. It will be updated when its finished. Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Hello friend,

I agree with the previous poster that it seems a bit strange. Life comes first though, we all know that. Anyway, I'd just like to add that maybe it could have been better by letting the temporary leader lead the group while you are busy with the lore and life stuff. That way, the group could grow more naturally instead of Clyde coming right in and taking over.

You could still do the decisions in the background, while coming up with a natural way of letting Clyde take the lead. 

Anyway, I have heard a lot about demons while I've been away, so I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in game soon!

7 minutes ago, mathsw said:

Hello friend,

I agree with the previous poster that it seems a bit strange. Life comes first though, we all know that. Anyway, I'd just like to add that maybe it could have been better by letting the temporary leader lead the group while you are busy with the lore and life stuff. That way, the group could grow more naturally instead of Clyde coming right in and taking over.

You could still do the decisions in the background, while coming up with a natural way of letting Clyde take the lead. 

Anyway, I have heard a lot about demons while I've been away, so I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in game soon!

I took some advice from @Sylva and roleplayed a power struggle/civil war between the group and Clyde came out victorious. Barley actually. He didnt exactly just "Come about" Thanks for the feedback and everyting you say is duly noted and taken into consideration!!

Like I said above, im currently writing lore literally as we speak and it should be done soon actually. Thanks again for the feed back! 

Edited by xSaBre

:Group Update:

Updated lore due to Clay Cassidy being executed.

Removed inactive members.

Rather than make a report I would like to talk to whoever the yellow armband guy at GM was today that killed me out of nowhere. 

2 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Rather than make a report I would like to talk to whoever the yellow armband guy at GM was today that killed me out of nowhere. 

I wasn’t personally there but I’ll find out! Kozlovs also wear yellow so it might not have been us. I’ll find out though!!

After my previous feedback I would like to follow up on it.

I met Clyde last night, he is a much better character than Clay was, I enjoyed the chat we had.

Good improvement @xSaBre ?

13 hours ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

After my previous feedback I would like to follow up on it.

I met Clyde last night, he is a much better character than Clay was, I enjoyed the chat we had.

Good improvement @xSaBre ?

Scared the hell outta me when I heard the Irish accent haha, good chat we had!

Achieved first goal (Gather 5 men that believe in the cause)

On 1/16/2019 at 10:38 AM, xSaBre said:

For any staff wanting to know, the roster with forum names will be posted shortly.

We still need the roster to be updated with forum names next to your character names.

I mostly agree with some other points that have been made. The group goals are okay, they're a little bland but they'll do. Some of the lore realistically doesn't make sense unless your character has proper issues. For example, finding an evil book and going through a change where someone believes they're Lucifer just doesn't make any sense unless it's all in their head. 

Before becoming official, I'd like to see the group lore become a little more fleshed out so that it doesn't feel like an extended backstory for your character. 

36 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

We still need the roster to be updated with forum names next to your character names.

I mostly agree with some other points that have been made. The group goals are okay, they're a little bland but they'll do. Some of the lore realistically doesn't make sense unless your character has proper issues. For example, finding an evil book and going through a change where someone believes they're Lucifer just doesn't make any sense unless it's all in their head. 

Before becoming official, I'd like to see the group lore become a little more fleshed out so that it doesn't feel like an extended backstory for your character. 

I have the forum names with character names in the hidden section.

currently working on lore as we speak, when I originally made the group it was very choppy and I understand this completely! All points are duly noted!

@xSaBre You could add 'schizophrenia' to your character, that way Lucifer would make sense. You could do lots of cool stuff with schizophrenia.

14 hours ago, Godryc said:

@xSaBre You could add 'schizophrenia' to your character, that way Lucifer would make sense. You could do lots of cool stuff with schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is in my characters background, I just haven’t added it to the lore yet.

Yeah I have act/ase tests coming up and it’s taking up the majority of my time so I’d like to request the group to be archived. I should be coming back in 3-4 weeks and be pretty much active everyday. 

The group was rushed and I didn’t expect much from it to begin with. 

//Archive please.

/Archived PM a mod to bring back the group 

o7