Server time: 2019-02-22, 09:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
-CML-NorWayy

Operatsiya Avrora (PAMYATI)

1 minute ago, Greener161 said:

Group number 5 or 6? Good luck hopefully this one works out for a while.

Four. If the RP we've had so far is any indication, we will. ?

texasranger.jpg.0e494f2191513fd1947621cbb176582b.jpg

Howdy partner, am too russian spetsnaz here to help the uh...

*checks script*

PELMENI? is that how you say it?

We've obviously had plenty of interactions already, hope it goes where you intend to take it.

See ya on the ideas section in a week ? 

Great, another group that can be a threat to my character. ?

Seems interesting group, good luck and have fun. Hope to be on your good side if we meet in game. Beans for ya.

Edited by TheSilent12

Goodluck with this grou-... I mean with this journal

Image result for slava rossiya

Good roster, good luck with this!

Slava Rossiya!

Glad to be apart of this group with great roleplayers, I have no doubt in Sylva's & Kain's abilities to make something great out of this.

// moved to DayZ Lore & Stories

Your thread can stay here for now, but in the mean time you will not be treated as a "normal" group until you are ready to post the thread.

You will not be given admin feedback, kill rights, and it won't count towards your time until acception. It's only a place to refer players to for recruitment and well, a story.

Exactly what I wanted ? Thanks Sleepy.

31 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

// moved to DayZ Lore & Stories

Your thread can stay here for now, but in the mean time you will not be treated as a "normal" group until you are ready to post the thread.

You will not be given admin feedback, kill rights, and it won't count towards your time until acception. It's only a place to refer players to for recruitment and well, a story.

Good luck with the group.

But bit of OT cause I am a bit surprised and confused. Has there been a policy change on recruitment? I can now make a thread under "Stories and Journals" to recruit?

I mean if so that is great change.

Last I made thread in Off-Topic I believe it was forcefully closed/deleted by staff or Rolle... cannot remember. Reason was though you can not recruit in other threads, only in group ideas with a thread.

Edited by Shanoby

Is your irl job dayzrp group maker?

Good luck with this official unofficial group. It looks quite official in all honesty.

Just now, Shanoby said:

But bit of OT cause I am a bit surprised and confused. Has there been a policy change on recruitment? I can now make a thread under "Stories and Journals" to recruit?

Last I made thread in Off-Topic I believe it was forcefully closed/deleted by staff or Rolle... cannot remember. Reason was though you can recruit only in group ideas with a thread.

I'ts not here specifically to recruit. Its more so because I keep having people message me saying, "Sylva, we met you in game, but couldn't find you on the forums. What is your group?"

2 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Last I made thread in Off-Topic I believe it was forcefully closed/deleted by staff or Rolle... cannot remember. Reason was though you can not recruit in other threads, only in group ideas with a thread.

If you want to discuss policy, you can PM me. I'd prefer not to have a conversation that is not on topic with the thread at hand.

As I said, they're not being treated as an official group. It doesn't count toward their group's approval & they don't have any other benefit that comes with being a group. It's here simply for the lore and to allow people to roleplay with them if they'd like to join. There's no harm in that.

I have to say Sylva, I love groups like this and I look forward to seeing what you guys can do in game. As with a lot of groups I can see a lot of potential. I'm also very partial to Spy rp but that's because I like realistic spy stuff I guess. Anyway, good luck and I hope you guys last until the 24th ?

Great RP from you boys already! Looking forward to more in the future.

new bork

Looks good! 

Edited by Wumbyyy

1 minute ago, Wumbyyy said:

Why no official? 

Still have a week left on my timer.

So you are doing an SVR group correct ?

Edited by neom