Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 23:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Bailey

'Member Thread

Not too sure if this has been done before but I got bored so I thought about making one myself.

This is basically a reminiscing thread back to any past DayZRP experiences you 'Member, whether in-game or on the forums. It could be about a Group In-Game, a Friendly or Hostile interaction, an Event, funny RP moments etc.

When you post about how you 'Member an experience from back in the day, you can put up a picture of a member berry on your post. You don't have to if you don't want to but it would be a lot funnier.

Just have fun reminiscing and please keep the thread clean and appropriate.

member-berries-3.png.7a970d936c3ffba6f1fb3fc7a1835c52.png

It's been done before, I am too lazy to find it now but it has ?

I member I shot nightwing once cause he said I ain’t about it

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's been done before, I am too lazy to find it now but it has ?

Thought there would be but it bet its probably ages old by now?

'Member when Se7en cleared the unclearable GM tower? *sheds a tear* Invictus Blackwood 'n shiet

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Thought there would be but it bet its probably ages old by now?

honestly probably lmao ? 

I member once I was making my way to Gorka. It was in the middle of the night in the DayZRP server. I decided to go through a shortcut through Black Forest. I was making my way through the middle of the forest, when I saw a Lighten up Lantern on the ground, 50 feet in front of me, as I was approaching it I see 3 silhouettes just starting at me. I froze and barely made an attempt to say hello, all the sudden they start charging towards me while laughing freakishly. I turned around and started sprinting. They just kept laughing and chasing me. Finally I made it out of the forest, I stopped and turned around to make sure I lost them. Even after I lost them, I could still hear distant laughing coming from within the forest, scariest experience I ever had.

Never going back to Black Forest...!!!

I dont know why I thought about that, but when I started playing on this server many years ago, my twin brother and I shared a PC.

We both liked DayzRP so we would do 30 min turn while playing. He'd roleplay 30 min and then we'd switch. We would quickly tell the other what had happened and the names to remember.

surely it created awkward situations.

Anyway, I member these odd times haha

I 'Member the beginning of the lore wipe with my homies @Law @WildCurtosRP @dawsonpark @iBUYCHOWDER and @Abu Muhammad god rest his soul. Most fun I ever had in all of my time here easily. Most people don't look back on those times fondly but I really do. It was easily the most interaction filled time I had on here that wasn't based on hostile interactions. The amount of times some funny shit was happening at the UN camp in Kabanino made logging in every day for an ungodly amount of time worth it. 

Also around that time was when @Gaylaxy @Darion and @Honeybee and @Cocomii and me made the Gremlins. Short lived group I guess but it was really fun while it lasted. I've gone through other periods where I really enjoyed my time here for sure but those were the days for me. Hopefully those weren't the peak and some more cool shit happens and I can have other periods of time to look back on that fondly here. 

Miss you to bb ❤️ *Goes to back to lurking* @Jasper

Posted (edited)

I have really bad memory nowdays, ive had plenty of awesome rp encounters i still can partly remember but cant really put them into words. But i got this one when i was still really new to the community. I found this funny back then and even more funny today.

Edit: Ohh and the second image is a screenshot of us having a roadblock defending freemedics because they had some troubles with some people so we desided to come help them. Yes i actually had to play in windowed mode with 5-10 fps back then, but i had loads of fun and enjoyed it 🙂

8112fd62b5aa13f911ab19968168d392.png

olddayzrp.png

Edited by Itsmez

My favorite all time memory involved @Lyca and the Clowns a few years back. It was one of my earlier memories on my wandering former-farmer character Armun Tunzer.

I had met a man named Pubert with a knights helm on, and he seemed nice enough. We were walking and talking when all of a sudden what looked like a DOZEN people came sprinting from the next tone over after us, and one particularily cutting voice came through the air (Hi Lyca!) demanding we stop or get shot to pieces. Cue a very hostile encounter where they were after Pubert, but I got lumped along and dragged off with them. By the time the crowd dispersed it looked like we were being framed for a crime and led off by... Three? Four? Not sure.

Either way, it was some great hostile RP, torture RP, and very memorable RP all around. Armun was made to cut Puberts finger off as a reminder to him, while stammering and stuttering that he couldn't do it. Pubert actually /told/ Armun it was okay and tried to hype him up to get him to do it to keep both of us from getting worse torture as a result.

Sadly, while I was bound, I crashed or had a computer problem or something of the sort and I died on logging back in. But it was easily my favorite RP experience so far. One of the best hostile RP I've had, not just for the interactions and what was done to the characters but more for the depth of the Clowns and their dynamic. I wished I knew how to record and had a saving of that.