Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 37 minutes
RogueSolace

Surgeon Available

*sits on top of the roof, overlooking a large town. After thinking for awhile she sighs and picks up the radio.*

"This is Doctor Elizabeth Valentine, formerly Doctor Smith. A lot of you know me, a lot of you know what I'm capable of doing, and  a lot of you hate me for whatever reasons. I'm going to make this short and I'm not responding to anyone throwing their dick around. 

I'm a qualified trauma surgeon from the United States. I have an actual medical license; not just school, finished residency and passed the legal qualifications test, to own and run my own clinic, kind of certification. I ran a hospital a while back that for reasons all the others had, didn't work out. I'm glad we were able to help some people though.

I'll be around, but I'm not able to get all over the map, but I'll do what I can. 

If you have any major life threatening injuries, I can help you. Or you can also hopefully find a medic who can stabilize you long enough to get you to me, or me to you. I can also attempt to help with longstanding problems, bullet wounds, breaks and fractures that did not heal properly, the like.

Let's see... some of the things I've treated while here: broken limbs, fractures, infected wounds, upset stomach, basic colds, brain swelling, more extreme chest wounds and damaged organs than I care to count at this point, amputations, some very minimal dental damage reconstruction, orbital damage reconstruction, eye removal, a lot of bullet removal, muscle and nerve reconstruction or at least stabilization, lacerations, et. I use sterile equipment and do everything I can to make sure the patient is properly medicated and receives the best standard of care I can give them. I'm also not a miracle worker, some wounds I can't fix. I will do the best that I can, and if it is not something that can be fixed, I do my best to make sure the person is not in pain. 

Also, I don't ask for payment. I accept donations of what I'm able to use, but I do my best to not charge for what I'm doing.  

Serious inquiries only, contact me on 37.8 and I'll give you another frequency to talk privately. 

I can also give advice and instructions over the radio.

Also...for whatever it's worth to anyone, if anything.... I do have the permission of the Chernarussian Government and Military to practice here. I've worked with them a bit the past year."

Edited by RogueSolace

*The radio buzzes to life as Terrano's voice comes over the radio.*

"Welcome back, Beth. Much has happened. Tony is dead, and so are the people who would terrorize you. Any idea for a new location of a clinic? If not I'd recommend Severograd, where Rory Taylor used to have hers. Or, you can always try to get permission to run one in Novaya itself. Nice places both of them, and North is where most of the sane people hang out. Be careful anywhere from Kabanino and further South of there, people down there are wack. Anyways, contact me on here or privately if you need anything. I think I'm still tuned into your old frequency."

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

*A stern deep voiced Chernarussian speaks into the radio* 

"Ahoj, Doctor Smith. It has been a while since I've heard your voice. You might remember me a while ago back at Kamenka checkpoint, I was working for the Chernarussian Government. Not much in terms of official military exists in South Zagoria currently. There are a few scattered CDF personnel, nothing major though however there are some UN hanging about so I wouldn't worry about people asking if you have permission. I'll advise staying away from the north. There have been a lot of firefights up there and innocents have died."

*Jakub stops talking and returns to his watch post on a hill near to Lopatino.*

"Hi Brandon, wait what? Shit... I'll get the story from you in person, whenever that ends up being. 

Hello Jakub, it's good to hear from you again as well. Thank you for the warning. Where exactly north is good to avoid? I'm not really sure what I'm going to do just yet, or if I'll be sticking around for too long. Figured I'd try to be helpful while I'm here though, see how things are going.

Thank you."

*PTT*

"Novaya factory has been being attacked frequently. And yes, we'll discuss in person."

*PTT*

*Jakub yawns before speaking into the radio once more*

"As the other gentleman has said, Novaya has been attacked frequently as well as Kabanino. If you decide to head up here I would just be careful."

"good to know. thank you guys."

*Zia Popov coughs heavily and spits up some phlegm before pressing down the PTT to join the conversation. She had happened upon this frequency by chance it would seem. Her luck was with her today.*

"Yes, Doctor Valentine was it? I could use your assistance in identifying what local medicines I need for a terrible head cold I cannot shake. Perhaps it is allergies. I do not know."

*She sneezes violently into the radio*

"SUKA----Christ!"

*She sniffles as the transmission comes back. Voice deep with her condition.*

"I am willing to meet with you if you and I can provide additional supplies as payment."

*After hearing the radio and the talk going on Ethan presses his PTT*

*Beth would you like for me to accompany you at all to help with security while you work, also hey Brandon it's good to hear your voice again my friend since it's been quite a while and it'll be good to see you*

*Transmission ends*

*Jesse was walking out of a clinic when he heard the radio chirp up*

"I'm not a Doctor, in fact I was just a Paramedic equivalent, but if it is in fact allergies, Cetirizine might work. Would you mind describing your symptoms a bit more?"

*He releases the button and takes a breath*

"Also apologies to Dr. Valentine, I'm not trying to take over your work just trying to help where I can."

*Terrano holds down his PTT.*

"Ethan? Lovely to hear you're still breathing. I'm sure all of us will see eachother soon. I like to hang around Severograd and Novaya, lots of memories there."

“Sure Ethan, thanks. 

Miss, would you please contact me on 37.8, I’ll give you another frequency there so we can speak privately, and hopefully I can meet with you.

Paramedics are important. Its great that anyone with the ability is trying to help. Typically you’re the one keeping someone alive long enough to get them to someone like me. Its a hard job, even harder out here. We need all the good we can get.”

*the voice is hard to hear, like she moved the radio and is talking to herself*

“Hmmm... get enough interest...we could try again... maybe. Too early to tell. They did open supply lines for us...”

*the voice is back to normal*

”I’ll keep an ear out on frequencies.”

**PTT**

Doctor Valentine, 

This is Doctor Cole. I was an anesthesiologist with Médecins Sans Frontières before the outbreak. 

I'll reach out to you on 37.8, I'd like to speak privately.

** End PTT**

Fae frowns a little, picking up her radio and adjusting the volume. Watching the fire as she listens in on the discussion, she swigs at a bottle of vodka, rolling her eyes with a sarcastic chuckle. Slipping her finger over the PTT button, she broadcasts her own response. It was clear by her tone of voice that she was rather amused by this whole scenario.
"
Ah, that's just what we need, another delusional moron running around. You're all very trusting of a person who just claims to be a doctor, despite literally being too young to have done any of the bullshit she claims.
Don't be so quick to trust her 'credentials' folks, she's no more a doctor than I am the queen of fucking England.
This one is a gobby little shitbag who thinks the world revolves around her and doesn't know when to shut her fucking mouth. That's coming from me
"

She pauses, though an audible slosh of a bottle is also broadcast as she takes another swig.

"Is Jaxon dead yet, Beth? God, I really hope so. That'd be great. Fucker."

*Brandon holds down on the PTT and lets out a long dragged out sigh at Fae's antics.*

"Fae my friend, I did a lot of close work with NATO, the UN and even the Chernorussian government in the past. In turn, I've done a lot of works with the likes of doctor Valentine. She's legit, what's the problem here? I won't have two friends of mine at eachothers throat, not again."

*Brandon releases the PTT.*

*Kazimir would be near the fire where Fae would be drinking herself half-to-death and take a swig from his vodka as well. Kaz would shake his head and take out his radio. He would speak with his thick Russian accent.*

"Excuse her for lack of better word. She does not understand... uhh.. subtlety. Да?"

*He takes another swig and realizes that Fae might have heard him. He would quiet down a bit.* 

"What she meant to say is that there have been many story that this doctor is not a... reliable source of help. If she is anything like Rose, I would recommend... uhh... a--avoidance. And sorry, I don't know this "Jaxon" person but h--"

*The transmission would cut out as Fae began to walk towards him.*

"Нет! Let me talk! KAZIMIR, GIVE ME RADIO BEFORE I CUT YOU. Хуй тебе! I'd rather people don't want to kill- ХуЙ ТеБе! No give mee it!"

*Kazimir would hold her back by putting his hand on her forehead.*

"Excuse me for being short, but I have Плохой Женщина who IS GETTING MACHETE. NAHUI! BETH YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND I WILL-"

*Kazimir covers her mouth.*

"I've got to go! Пока-пока!"

*The transmission fades.*

*Brandon holds down on the PTT for a quick response.*

"Rose hated Doctor Valentine, Kaz. They're bitter opposites. Don't worry."

*Brandon releases his PTT.*

Edited by Good Fella

*Kazimir would have Fae in a chokehold a reply to Brandon.*

"Well, that is great, I fucking hate Rose with a passion."

*Kazimir would speak to Fae softly.*

"Are you done yet? AGH! SHE BIT ME. IF YOU WANT YOU BALLS IN PLACE GIVE ME. NAHUI TEBYE."

*The transmission would fade.*

*Jesse can't help but reply once more*

"Now I can't personally vouch for Dr. Valentine here, I've never met the woman. I'm taking her word on being a doctor because well, I have nothing else to go off of really and until I have a reason not to, I will continue to believe her.. What I can tell you, is I am a nationally registered Paramedic, and I'm willing to make the walk to wherever you need me to be. I won't claim to be a Doctor, and I can't tell you I'll know all the answers, because I'm not and I wont."

*He pauses for a moment*

"I have a good understanding of basic medical practice, I can help you with more than the average person. So if you need me, my name is Jesse. Just call for me."

*He releases to PTT and continues cooking his chicken*

“Fae? Really? Calm down.

Also, you know better. I’ve not only helped you, you also took up a guard position for my hospital.

Even after we had asked everyone who volunteered to stop so we could try to get things under control. Considering way too many people were ‘guards’ that had no associations with us and were causing havoc, then claiming it was our fault.

You also let your friends in restricted areas they were not supposed to be in, like offices. You were seen doing it multiple times. We’d moved all the previous patient files somewhere safe for their privacy so not sure what the hell they thought they were going to find in there. Something to use against us because they hated us?

Because we were giving free care to people and wouldn’t pick ‘sides’ in anyones war? Because somehow being on a base we were given permission to use by the goverment and military? Because I was the only person to think to ask permission?

That apparently due to living there we must somehow be storing a ton of weaponry on an already raided military base, somewhere? That never existed, because we were doctors... that never even made sense. Oh except for people dumping crap into tents for you to find as ‘evidence’. The only weaponry we kept was to defend ourselves and our patients.

Is that why you’re mad? Because I said ‘no’ to being controlled, again? Then evacuated and locked down the facility? I wasnt putting my doctors and patients at risk because some people didn’t get what they wanted. I’ve had enough done to my people and myself to last several lifetimes. I’m done playing stupid control games. 

You’re better than that, and we both know it, so knock it off. I never had an issue with you, even when you were doing those things.”

A sound of a scuffle crackles via the radio, followed by a rather clear thud of a door closing and footsteps in the snow.

"The fuck are you talking about, Beth? I helped guard your dumb ass and all I got in return was you putting literally 
everyone else's lives on the fucking line. You're exactly the same as Rose. 
Also I don't know what the fuck you're talking about me letting people into offices and shit, you're smoking something damn fucking strong shit to remember it like that. Lying little- You saying 'No' put EVERYONE at risk you fucking idiotic piece of-"

"Fae! Give me the fucking radio!
 Come on!"

Her voice becomes distant as she moves the radio away from her mouth for a moment, 
"Fuck off, Kaz! I ain't having this twat backchatting me like that, I'll skin the bitch alive and you kn -"

Another crackled scuffle ends the transmission, though not before a small yelp of surprise and some Russian cursing.

“Fae... breathe. A lot of shit happened. Everyone is going to have there own versions and blame pointing everywhere for all kinds of shit. 

It’s done and I don’t care anymore. I’m flat out done. 

Like I said, I’ve never had anything against you, nor do I.

I’ll contact those interested by another frequency. 

Brandon, you know how to contact me, otherwise I’m going off grid. Be safe and take care.”

*Terrano holds down on his PTT after rubbing his eyes stressfully, a long, drawn out sigh insues before he starts talking.*

"All of this Fae was uncalled for. What? Are you mad that Mrs. Valentine didn't bend over like a dog, like Moretti did? You're smart enough to know if she submitted the situation would of only been worse. They'd of accused her of something or another when they got bored and they'd of hung her or some shit. Also, even though I don't know the exact situation, I know damn well you'd of never bowed to anyone with your massive ego and ammount of pride. Beth wanted to be a neutral hospital, and she tried her damndest to keep to that. But theres always somewhere out there who wants to ruin an attempt at a rebuilt society."

*Terrano releases the PTT for a moment to breath, then continues talking.*

"Anyways, whatever this beef is it ends now. Beth is not Rose and she does what she can, and no one can blame her for that. I'll contact you soon enough, Beth. Stay safe."