Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Phoenix

S1 BadRP 13/01/19 ~ 17:50

Server and location:  S1 Vybor Road

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13/01/19 ~17:50 ish

Your in game name: Hayden Cole

Names of allies involved: @Watchman @yuthee @BrianM @OskuRP @TheLegend @DaRsnn @YungBrandonRP @Xero sorry if I forgot anyone

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Some of us have evidence that will be uploaded soon, currently dealing with something in game

Detailed description of the events: I'm with my group at Vybor road when we run into two guys asking for human flesh to make a mask out of. Obviously our alarms are all ringing at this point because we find it super disturbing and creepy and decide to chat to them for a while. One of the guys keeps running around us in circles, jumping up and down and moving around on the floor. I ask him why and he says it's to "exercise" which seemed a little out of the ordinary whilst talking to people you just met. Anyways, we probably rp'ed with them for a good 10 to 15 minutes and question them about their intentions with wearing someone else's face. They respond with the reasoning being cosplay, which freaked us out even more. Why would you wear someone's face for cosplay? 

Eventually Osku and Brandon roll up and later on Xero joins as well and we begin to rp more, pulling them into the field a little. They talk to the new arrivals about the flesh mask intentions and of course as you'd expect, they also become super creeped out about it.

Eventually yuthee initiates and they struggle for a long time to put their guns away and follow simple demands. One of the guys then decides to draw a gun so he gets shot.
The other one then puts his hands up finally and we cuff him. He goes down to the ground and then starts yelling "BAD RP" through voice at least 4 to 5 times and something along the lines of "REPORTED" I didn't really hear it well because everyone was telling him to stop and shut up at this point. He got shot. It basically ruined any chance of RP we could've had from the hostage(s) and totally ruined immersion by going ooc.

Edited by Phoenix

I log back in after dinner and scoot up the road where there is these fellas, i walk up to them with a mask i had just found and their panties immediately flash flood and they start asking what i want for it relentlessly, eventually my friends tell me that these two fellas were looking for Human Meat and were saying stuff like they would kill for it and shit, so knowing my friends theyd want to hold these guys up.. i stall them with the whole mask thing and then @Phoenix (Hayden) calls over the radio for someone and i assume we are waiting for them to roll up, i stall them a little longer and eventually the people she radioed comes up and takes over the conversation and eventually we hold them up and one of them doesn't OOC know how to put his hands up so we give him a little longer to comply and eventually he settles on doing the heart emote with his hands, after getting the initiation settled we tell them to lower their hands and drop their weapons.. the one guy complies fine and promptly puts his hands up again after dropping his firearm, the other fumbles with his pistol pulling it out and putting it away when we scream at him, we tell him not to do that shit it will get you killed, he then after dropping his pistol pulls out the AK in his bag into his hands and like 4 people shot him or some shit, then the other guy starts getting mouthy in OOC talk and says that we "Fail RP'ed" and that his friends is "Gonna report us" .. eventually because he is being mouthy we kill the man.

FIN.

So we were running through Vybor and meet these two people who come up to us asking if we could give them human meat so he could make a mask. We then went to a debate on why that wearing a REAL human skin mask wouldn't be cosplay and that it was wrong and that you shouldn't defile bodies. There argument was that its cosplay and they won't kill anyone to get, they were going to buy it. This debate/argument goes on for a good 15 mins and then @Phoenix radios @YungBrandonRP to come and help out with the situation. While we wait, they try to ask us to trade masks with them and other stuff until the cavalry get here. We let @YungBrandonRP and his people ask questions, while we made a circle around them so they couldn't try and leave the area.

Sooner or later we @yuthee drops an initiation on the guys. As Phoenix said, we struggled for them to drop their weapons. One of them drops his while the other one who dropped his mosin and his pistol on the ground decides to pull and AK from nowhere so he gets killed. The other guy got put in cuffs and began to break RP by saying "BAD RP" through voice chat. We kept it IC by asking him "What is BAD RP?". After us doing that, someone decides to kill him and that's it really.

Brandon Young POV: I hear that some people were harassing poor Hayden so 3 of my boys pull up to help. I log in and start heading that way. By the time I'm close they already initiated and I walk up. One of the guys takes out a weapon than puts it away than couple seconds later he pulls it out again so we kill him. The other one we start to roleplay with him and he goes OOC in voip saying bad rp we are reporting etc, so @OskuRP proceeds to send him to the stone age. Very poor experience in my hand and it seemed that the 2 were just mad that they were initiated on and being taken hostage. 

Btw it wasn't xero it was one of my other people. 

Edited by YungBrandonRP

My POV: Myself, @Phoenix @yuthee @TheLegendand @BrianM were walking away from Vybor when we see two guys running up the road towards us so we casually turn around and greet them, after speaking with them for a short time the allegedly female character asks if any of us have human flesh, we are all a bit taken a back by this and really drag out the reasoning and morality behind this and why they wanted to find a human flesh mask for this person, their excuse was that the person was ugly and she wanted to cosplay for halloween, this highly unlikely story sparked my character to ask questions about how they could think this would be acceptable and how they believed it was going to be a ' nice and friendly' cosplay as they mask looks very grotesque as it has been seen being worn by other members of the server. After a lot of repetition they attempt to trade a hockey mask with @Watchman which ends up in no trade happening, just after this they attempt to head off but our group along with two members of the Green Dragon group @YungBrandonRP and @OskuRP walk after them and circle around them to allow for @OskuRP to update himself on the situation and provide his viewpoint. After much of the same excuses, @yuthee initiates and they are told to put their hands up. The man in the gorka helmet does so but the woman raises the heart hands emote, she then struggles to comply even whilst being told by several people to put one hand up and drop her weapons. She then pulls out a concealed AK and is subsequently shot, the other man who is tied up gets punched repeatedly and then wakes up to say 'Bad RP' and 'My friend is already reporting you'. He is then also shot and the situation ends.

Edited by DaRsnn
misinformation, xero removed from list

So me and the other's were wandering around vybor so as we were about to leave we met these 2 Russian fellow's that seemed very nice people until they started saying do you have any human meat so that freaks us all out. Then @Phoenix Called in for some friends eventually they show up and the Russians try to move away we follow them and circle around them so they cannot leave. One of our boys initiated on them and as said in previous comments one complied fully and the other one could not or did not know how to put his hands up. He settle's on the heart emote and puts down his pistol the guy pulls a AK out of his bag and we spray him the other guy starts getting mouthy when we tie him up and starts shouting "FAILRP" So we just ended up killing the guy and moving on.

Cade Stone POV:

We meet these two blokes on the road from Vybor towards Kab. They ask us if we had human meat. I question them about why they ask about human meat from people. Man in the helmet responds with "my friend is really ugly just look at her". We look at the person who is in one of the hockey masks and sounds like a man. We question if its a man. We get the response that they are trans. They ask us about trading a few items we have on us. They ask if we are part of a group, I tell him we're a travelling group of friends. At around this point I go and provide overwatch for the next half hour up in Vybor Industrial. I spot a few people shooting in Vybor who don't appear hostile or have confronted me. I go back down to see what's going on. OskuRP, Xero, and YungBrandonRP eventually roll up. I'm told that they wanted to 'cosplay.' They start to run off, we surround them. They start being really mouthy and seem very displeased we have chased them and don't want them to leave. They exchange words with OskuRP. Eventually, as we can't get a straight answer from them continuing the "HUMAN MEAT FOR COSPLAY REASONS", I drop the initiation as the group (9) surrounds them (2) . One puts his hands up. The other puts up a heart emote. They spend a lot of time to drop their weapons and comply. And we give them a lot of time and lenience to comply. Eventually the man in green complies and drops his things and puts his hands in the air. The other person eventually pulls out an AK after so many demands to drop his things and gets shot for noncompliance. Person in green gets mouthy as we tie him up. YoungBrandonRP punches him unconscious for disrespecting us. He wakes up and he continues to mouth off. We give him LOTS of warnings to stop with the attitude. He tells us then in VOIP that we are conducting "BADRP." I fire into his leg to get him to listen to us and stop with his mouthiness. He tells us his friend is already reporting us. Seeing this going no further, we shoot him for noncompliance. 

Video evidence is below.

Timestamp: 33:20 is when I go back to the group.
40:10 is my initiation

Edited by yuthee

Oscar O'doyle POV:

I get a message from @Phoenix saying they might need some back up because there are two cannibals asking for human meat. I spawn in Kab and start to move towards Vybor. While moving there @Lumen is coming to Vybor from NWAF. I meet @Watchman, @Phoenix and the rest on the road and start RPing with the accused and his friend using my spot-on Irish accent, questioning them about why they are asking for human meat from a 15 y/o girl. I'm muted in discord during all this, but I knew someone would probably drop an initiation soon. As I get a bit more hostile with the two people, they try to leave the situation. I walk towards them while everyone else surrounds them on the open field. @YungBrandonRP has joined us at that point and I know they will be initiated on sooner or later. Lo and behold someone drops the initiation and I back away a bit. One of them gets killed by someone when they take out their AK, but I assume that he was actually taking it in his hands to drop it. I try to yell "don't shoot him" but i'm too late. The other one gets tied up and apparently talks back and insults someone so he gets knocked out. As he lays there on the cold field, he starts going OOC in VoIP multiple times. We try to RP it out for a while, but he keeps going on about BadRP and Reports so I put two .45's in the back of his head.

I did this because he kept going OOC in VoIP even after we gave him multiple chances to continue RP. I realised the hostageRP was not going to go anywhere and he wasn't going to stop. Since we were surrounded by quite a few people whose immersion was at stake, I made the executive RP decision to shoot the man.

Server and location: S1 east of Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 17:30-18:00 portugal time

Your in game name: Raymond Donovan

Names of allies involved:  Daniel Plisskin 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any? 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was traveling from Vybor to Kabanino with my friend and we meet 4 guys and started to talk about business. I was trading my mosin for human meat or a hokei mask that a guy called "Johnson( i dont know his real name)" had. The other 3 ( one was a girl with a leather jacket with a patch called "Bandidos" in the back) started to ask me questions if i want to kill somebody or if i killed or why the heck i need human meat and that things. We where talking with them for like 30 minutes and then when i told them that is my time to continue travel they just started to follow us and then appeared a lot of more people and surrounded us and started to rob us. They told us to drop our weapons and we dropped. I had an AK in the backpack and they told me to take it off and put on the ground and i did it. When i pulled out the AK they all just shoot me down. We were 2 unarmed vs min. 10 guys and they just shoot me down. Then my friend started to call them pussyes and shiet and they killed him too. So i played my RP and they just killed us.

-The user has been warned about this post-

27 minutes ago, marlboro619 said:

Please provide an actual POV of this situation.

On another note, flaming in a report isn't the way to go, my guy. What about "Put your hands up or you get shot" did you not understand? You drew your AK so we shot you. It's really that simple.

27 minutes ago, marlboro619 said:

I walked away into the field and literally told everyone that I was gonna make a radio call However, I don't think I actually heard you call anyone on the radio at any point bro. We RP'ed with you for about 15 minutes prior to initiating, how is that not rping?

I've merged the report since they seem to be about the same situation, logs will be posted shortly.

/merged

Look professional? You KoS'ed me and my friend. This is not even RP. You just told me to pull AK from backpack and put on the ground. I puted out from backpack and you just shooted me. Really? That is your RP? Where is the RP in that? I was fighting for my life, i was executing the orders and you where like 10 just shoot down 2 unarmeds. What a poor RP.

All I am saying is that we told you to put the gun on the ground we never said to pull it out of your bag and into your hands.

Yes you said. There was a bunch of people screaming in VoIP to pull the AK from my backpack and put it on ground.

If not that how you know that i have a AK?

You are just a bunch of tired players that just want to shoot some small groups and you dont want to admit that after the conversation on the road all the RP has gone and you just played very cheap to kill us.

Connection Logs |

Hayden Cole | Pheonix

16:15:16 | Hayden Cole connected
18:44:46 | - Server Crashed -

Jonah Hendrix | Watchman

17:21:15 | Jonah Hendrix connected

Cade Stone | Yuthee

16:08:40 | Cade Stone connected

Thomas Miller | BrianM

17:29:13 | Thomas Miller connected

Oscar O'Doyle | OskuRP

17:40:00 | Oscar ODoyle connected
17:40:09 | Oscar ODoyle disconnected
17:40:52 | Oscar ODoyle connected
18:22:30 | Oscar ODoyle disconnected

Luke Blond | TheLegend

17:36:56 | Luke Bond connected
18:43:11 | Luke Bond disconnected

Orson Diddy | DaRsnn

17:23:15 | Orson Diddy connected
18:11:52 | Orson Diddy disconnected
18:12:19 | Orson Diddy connected

Brandon Young | YungBrandonRP

17:50:21 | Brandon Young connected

Raymond Donovan | marlboro619

17:25:57 | Raymond Donovan connected
- Died -

Daniel Plisskin | gamerdude7892

15:05:13 | Daniel Plisskin connected
- Died -

Hit & Kill Logs |

Raymond Donovan | marlboro619

[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to Lungs with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to Liver with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Brandon Young) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Luke Bond) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Luke Bond) to Liver with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Luke Bond) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:56:03]: (Raymond Donovan) hit by (Luke Bond) to Lungs with Bullet_556x45

[2019/01/13 17:56:02]: (Raymond Donovan) killed by (Brandon Young)

Daniel Plisskin | gamerdude7892

[2019/01/13 17:56:54]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:56:55]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:56:56]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:56:57]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:56:58]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:56:59]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:57:01]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:57:02]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:57:03]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:57:04]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Brandon Young) to Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 17:58:14]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Cade Stone) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Oscar ODoyle) to Head with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Oscar ODoyle) to Brain with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Oscar ODoyle) to Head with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Oscar ODoyle) to Brain with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) hit by (Oscar ODoyle) to Spine with Bullet_45ACP

[2019/01/13 17:58:17]: (Daniel Plisskin) killed by (Oscar ODoyle)

Chat Logs |

N/A

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

Reporting Party
@Phoenix - Hayden Cole | POSTED
@Watchman - Jonah Hendrix | POSTED
@yuthee - Cade Stone | POSTED
@BrianM - Thomas Miller | POSTED
@OskuRP - Oscar O'Doyle | POSTED
@TheLegend - Luke Bond | POSTED
@DaRsnn - Orson Diddy | POSTED
@YungBrandonRP - Brandon Young | POSTED

Accused
@marlboro619 - Raymond Donovan | POSTED
@gamerdude7892 - Daniel Plisskin | POSTED

2 hours ago, Watchman said:

I log back in after dinner and scoot up the road where there is these fellas, i walk up to them with a mask i had just found and their panties immediately flash flood and they start asking what i want for it relentlessly, eventually my friends tell me that these two fellas were looking for Human Meat and were saying stuff like they would kill for it and shit, so knowing my friends theyd want to hold these guys up.. i stall them with the whole mask thing and then @Phoenix (Hayden) calls over the radio for someone and i assume we are waiting for them to roll up, i stall them a little longer and eventually the people she radioed comes up and takes over the conversation and eventually we hold them up and one of them doesn't OOC know how to put his hands up so we give him a little longer to comply and eventually he settles on doing the heart emote with his hands, after getting the initiation settled we tell them to lower their hands and drop their weapons.. the one guy complies fine and promptly puts his hands up again after dropping his firearm, the other fumbles with his pistol pulling it out and putting it away when we scream at him, we tell him not to do that shit it will get you killed, he then after dropping his pistol pulls out the AK in his bag into his hands and like 4 people shot him or some shit, then the other guy starts getting mouthy in OOC talk and says that we "Fail RP'ed" and that his friends is "Gonna report us" .. eventually because he is being mouthy we kill the man.

FIN.

Me or my friend never told that i am ready to kill somebody for human meat. My friend told you 100 times that we are trying to find somebody whith that because we dont kill people.

We were just making business. And i dont even know why you say that your friends felled creeppy. Yesterday my friend was almost killed by your "scotish" leader in Novy with his friends from District and they were wearing human leather face masks so... very very very poor RP. I hope my logs get checked to prove my words.

We never wanted to kill anyone. We were TRADING for human meat so that we wouldn't have to kill anyone to make the mask. When we first met them, they were friendly and open to trade but I felt like they were stalling us because everytime we wanted to leave they would ask us to keep on talking. Low and behold a ton of their group started coming in one by one and once there was a ton of them they immediately told us to put our hands up and give them all our stuff. We never even raised our gun at them even once, and why would we? We were outnumbered by them the whole time and never even lifted a finger. When they  were were telling us to put all our stuff on the ground my friend had to put his AK into his hands to put on the ground and when he was cpmplying they just straight up shot him. I admit I got kind of salty at the end but it's only because they were baiting us from the start and kept us there until the rest of their squad showed to shoot and kill us. Once again I even had a conversation with them saying that I DID NOT want to kill anyone to get human meat. I just wanted to trade for it. Obviously they did not record that part of the conversation because it would show that they are lying about us "being hostile and wanting to kill someone". They were the only hostile one's there. 

27 minutes ago, gamerdude7892 said:

snip

We were waiting for the "squad" because we wanted them to be involved in the RP. We already knew we were gonna initiate from the very beginning that you creeped us out with the human meat stuff. I just wanted the rest of the guys there to have a good RP session as well from that, not to have more guns. There were already enough of us.

Your friend pulled her AK out which gives us enough reason to shoot because it can be seen as a threat to our lives and we specifically told you to put your gun on the ground which took you a long time to comply with. You don't need to draw your gun to put it on the ground.

42 minutes ago, marlboro619 said:

We were just making business. And i dont even know why you say that your friends felled creeppy. Yesterday my friend was almost killed by your "scotish" leader in Novy with his friends from District and they were wearing human leather face masks so... very very very poor RP. I hope my logs get checked to prove my words.

My group was not in novy yesterday, i  don't know about district and green drakes. We're 3 different groups. And the scottish guy is not our leader.
I am unsure how it was poor RP since we RP'ed with you for at least 15 to 20 minutes total until you guys died.

I'll refrain from posting further and let the staff team handle it from here on.

Edited by Phoenix

Yes yes yes. Stop lying. Your friend where screaming in the VoiP to i pull out my AK from backpack and put it on ground. 

Your friends also are telling that we told that we are ready to kill for the human flesh and that is a 100% lye. When i got disconnected on the road because my PC overheated my friend told you 100 times that we are friendly and dont kill anyone. We just make business.

And i ready told. All RP has gone in the moment i told its time to me and my friend continue my travel. You just followed us with your friends and then appeared tons of other people around us from nowhere.

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

We were waiting for the "squad" because we wanted them to be involved in the RP. We already knew we were gonna initiate from the very beginning that you creeped us out with the human meat stuff. I just wanted the rest of the guys there to have a good RP session as well from that, not to have more guns. There were already enough of us.

Your friend pulled her AK out which gives us enough reason to shoot because it can be seen as a threat to our lives and we specifically told you to put your gun on the ground which took you a long time to comply with. You don't need to draw your gun to put it on the ground.

My group was not in novy yesterday, i  don't know about district and green drakes. We're 3 different groups. And the scottish guy is not our leader.
I am unsure how it was poor RP since we RP'ed with you for at least 15 to 20 minutes total until you guys died.

Also did i mentioned any faction name?

What about your "RP sex in Novy?"

Your raids in the airfield with your "RP boyfriend?" 

Bunch of lyers.

I know you and your scotish boyfriend.

My group already meet your faction.

1 minute ago, marlboro619 said:

Also did i mentioned any faction name?

What about your "RP sex in Novy?"

Your raids in the airfield with your "RP boyfriend?" 

Bunch of lyers.

I know you and your scotish boyfriend.

My group already meet your faction.

Ehhhh?? I don't have a scottish boyfriend lmao. We also didn't have RP sex in novy? Wtf is this and what does it even have to do remotely with the situation of today?

I don't remember this happening at all, ever? We're not a faction, we're a group of survivors. We can be friendly or hostile depending on how people approach us.

You were being sketchy about that human flesh mask. I don't care if you weren't gonna kill for it, you were still gonna wear some poor guy's face as cosplay? That's seriously so disturbing. That's why we wanted to take you hostage. 

Now please stop cluttering the report now and let staff handle it.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Ehhhh?? I don't have a scottish boyfriend lmao. We also didn't have RP sex in novy? Wtf is this and what does it even have to do remotely with the situation of today?

I don't remember this happening at all, ever? We're not a faction, we're a group of survivors. We can be friendly or hostile depending on how people approach us.

You were being sketchy about that human flesh mask. I don't care if you weren't gonna kill for it, you were still gonna wear some poor guy's face as cosplay? That's seriously so disturbing. That's why we wanted to take you hostage. 

Now please stop cluttering the report now and let staff handle it.

Because you are a lyar. You and your friends have so much versions and all of them are diferent. Also you are very popular in the community. You know what i am talking about but yes.

Poor RP is what i have to say.

10 hours ago, marlboro619 said:

-snip-

This is a report not general chat.

You are mixing us up with a different group entirely. Different group. Different situation. And what you did was a clear rulebreak. If you had not done what you did, we could have RP'd and cleared everything up. Instead a report had to be thrown up because rules were broken. And you continued to be belligerent on another forum of DayZRP. The official discord still requires you to abide by all the rules the forum has in place.

And once again, this is a report. The verbage, namecalling, and baseless accusations should stop. If you believe we did something wrong, please say so in a respectful manner. We responded in our RP the way we did to further the RP for all individuals involved and I personally am not happy with how you decided to handle yourself IC in game and OOC during this report.

-The user has received a Caution for his post-