Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:25

Sign in to follow this  
harry260

Experiences

mikahjerome    0

My best experience so far would be the other night. I met this guy in Elektro he turned out to be a Free Medic. So I told him I would travel with him as his body guard while he went to meet up with someone in Berezino. We made our way to Berezino and met up with his friend, From there we made our way to the Free Medic camp at Lake Prud. On our way we had gone separate ways from his friend and met another survivor at the camp who joined our little squad we had forming. We found a UAZ and headed down the the Polana factory to look for some parts. While we were looting we heard our UAZ take off and we opened fire trying to stop whoever was in it from stealing it. He got away but he had left his bus there. So as we were trying to fix it up we saw a survivor outside the wall, We told him to lower his gun and he was free to come in. He must have only heard drop your gun and fired at us. We lost sight of him but knew he was still in the area. I was kept throwing flares to light up the area. After about 20 minutes of the endless standoff my Free Medic buddy decided to try to make a run for it in the bus, He was killed by the bandit. As me and my other companion waited what we believed would be our certain death we saw a head peek up over the last step of the stairway. We took aim and I was able to shoot him. It turned out to be the same person that had stolen our UAZ. We later found out over coms that the person who stole our UAZ was trying to recover it for his friend. He turned out to be friendly from then on and we met up with both my free medic buddy and the bandit later that night.

harry260    0

You must be quite bad then...

My best experience so far would be the other night. I met this guy in Elektro he turned out to be a Free Medic. So I told him I would travel with him as his body guard while he went to meet up with someone in Berezino. We made our way to Berezino and met up with his friend, From there we made our way to the Free Medic camp at Lake Prud. On our way we had gone separate ways from his friend and met another survivor at the camp who joined our little squad we had forming. We found a UAZ and headed down the the Polana factory to look for some parts. While we were looting we heard our UAZ take off and we opened fire trying to stop whoever was in it from stealing it. He got away but he had left his bus there. So as we were trying to fix it up we saw a survivor outside the wall, We told him to lower his gun and he was free to come in. He must have only heard drop your gun and fired at us. We lost sight of him but knew he was still in the area. I was kept throwing flares to light up the area. After about 20 minutes of the endless standoff my Free Medic buddy decided to try to make a run for it in the bus, He was killed by the bandit. As me and my other companion waited what we believed would be our certain death we saw a head peek up over the last step of the stairway. We took aim and I was able to shoot him. It turned out to be the same person that had stolen our UAZ. We later found out over coms that the person who stole our UAZ was trying to recover it for his friend. He turned out to be friendly from then on and we met up with both my free medic buddy and the bandit later that night.

That sounds awsome, i just sent my whitelist off and hoping i get it to join in the fun.

I found a military flashlight once.

you must be quite bad then...

mikahjerome    0

That sounds awsome, i just sent my whitelist off and hoping i get it to join in the fun.

It is a lot of fun. Good luck on your whitelist hope to see you in game!

harry260    0

It is a lot of fun. Good luck on your whitelist hope to see you in game!

Yes i hope to see you too

Murray    6

You must be quite bad then...

I found a military flashlight once.

you must be quite bad then...

Apparently so.

Osaka    15

I shot at a Jerrycan once, just because my logic told me it would explode. And it kind of did, except it just went up in a big fireball with smoke and everything.

That was awesome.

Got kidnapped, robbed, and left for dead by the rising freeborns right after they forced me and a guy called lewis to hatchet fight :D Best damn RP ever.

harry260    0

I shot at a Jerrycan once, just because my logic told me it would explode. And it kind of did, except it just went up in a big fireball with smoke and everything.

That was awesome.

Did not know you could do that haha;)

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Murdered dozen bambies before got KoS'd by NLR breaker.

harry260    0

Got kidnapped, robbed, and left for dead by the rising freeborns right after they forced me and a guy called lewis to hatchet fight :D Best damn RP ever.

Haha that's the action I keep hearing about on DayZRP and btw your on YouTube as Lewis is psisydicte, type in YouTube dayzrp finding pandi and its like episode 7

Murdered dozen bambies before got KoS'd by NLR breaker.

Umm ok;)

Proxzor    3

That was awesome.

I have always wanted to do this but I was afraid of what the outcome was :(

So far the best experience is probably a couple of days ago,

We met ten or so other people in Electro, as we got to know one another walked into the Church. Some small went out scavenging whilst others just sat around the campfire in the church.

We then moved up to the hospital roof at night, and due to everyone talking in direct coms, ~50 zombies eventually surrounded us. We came up with a plan, one by one climbing down the ladder as our fellow survivors gave covering fire. We eventually made it to the hill north of Electro; from there it went downhill, one died trying to obtain a motorcycle, then we made a trek up north, only for the server to spontaneously stop working, and the group fell into disarray. I logged back in to find just me and another guy, we lost each other in the darkness of the forest as we returned to Electro. Alone, I return to the city to find the player who 'died' trying to obtain the bike. Except according to him he didn't die, and the woman he was paired with to retrieve her bike broke his legs and left him for dead, claiming he didn't make it upon her return.

tl;dr : It was like an episode of the walking dead! Best RP ever. If a little crowded at times.

EDIT: I've haven't even mentioned the events that followed yet, it was a thrilling adventure of a failed robbery, an escape and an epic day of survival.

Ask HDF or BHM as to some of RSM's "best moments"(!)

I would put the Raven's Nest quite far up there, the fact that it was born out of one persons idea and grew into a great RP idea and is getting better each time.

harry260    0

Probably yesterdays Invasion event.

what was that?

So far the best experience is probably a couple of days ago,

We met ten or so other people in Electro, as we got to know one another walked into the Church. Some small went out scavenging whilst others just sat around the campfire in the church.

We then moved up to the hospital roof at night, and due to everyone talking in direct coms, ~50 zombies eventually surrounded us. We came up with a plan, one by one climbing down the ladder as our fellow survivors gave covering fire. We eventually made it to the hill north of Electro; from there it went downhill, one died trying to obtain a motorcycle, then we made a trek up north, only for the server to spontaneously stop working, and the group fell into disarray. I logged back in to find just me and another guy, we lost each other in the darkness of the forest as we returned to Electro. Alone, I return to the city to find the player who 'died' trying to obtain the bike. Except according to him he didn't die, and the woman he was paired with to retrieve her bike broke his legs and left him for dead, claiming he didn't make it upon her return.

tl;dr : It was like an episode of the walking dead! Best RP ever. If a little crowded at times.

EDIT: I've haven't even mentioned the events that followed yet, it was a thrilling adventure of a failed robbery, an escape and an epic day of survival.

haha that sounds like a good story wish i was there

Rolo    0

Discussing what's better crunchy peanut butter or smooth peanut butter with people

mikahjerome    0

Names have been altered or witheld to protect the innocent, the guilty, and the slightly slow minded clan member who fell to his death.

New experience: Earlier today My clan and I were at our base getting ready to go on a medical supply run. We had one of our affiliates that is not in the clan volunteer to guard the base while we were gone. As we grouped up to leave the base we heard a CZ550 shot ring out in the distance followed by a loud yelp from the guard we had posted. We ran back to see what had happened. Other survivors at our camp had told us that a sniper had killed M***** (our guard) and that the shot came from up the hill at Castle Zub ( our camp being located at the foot of the hill). My clan mate and I split up one approaching the castle from the west and one from the south. We made our way safely to the tower to hear the bandit above us on the roof. We radioed for another member of our clan to come back us up since he was only a few hundred meters away. We waited for him to arrive before heading up to the top of the tower. When he arrived he volunteered to watch the door on the bottom incase the bandit had back up. We made our way to the top of the tower to hear the sound of legs snapping and a loud groan from down below. The member of my clan that was watching the door had somehow managed to throw himself down 3 flights of stairs to his death. No knowing what kind of resistance we were facing my other clan mate and I had no choice but to continue our mission before retrieving his body. One story below the roof we could hear the bandit walking above us. We made contact with him and after a 5 minute conversation got him to admit what he had done. We then proceeded to explain that this confrontation did not have to end in his death. From then on he was nothing but hostile. As I moved down from the tower to try and get a better angle the bandit managed to grow a pair and try to make a break for it not realizing my comrade was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs. Needless to say my clan mate opened fire and the rest is history. The CDCR will do our best to protect the citizens of Chernarus while they are in our territory. Banditry will not be tolerated.

//OOC before anyone says we should file a report for KoS on the bandits behalf, It is being handled and a report has been filed both by the victim and our clan.

Jerry    15

Stopped two Landrovers full of S.D.S and sprayed them down with MK 48 MOD and me and my team (of about 10 S-GRU) hunted them down once they ditched their landrovers and killed them all.

Rel    0

I still remember that time I killed all of CLF with nothing but a M1911, good times..

Glenn    10

My great expiriance was:

When there was no whitelist yet and no TP and no nothing.

Just 25 player in one server and 96% was friendly haha.

The starting of the RP

Jukki    1

This one time we were in stary going to airfield and see huge firefight betwen clf and sds. Seing that we could easily either join in and help either side. That ten seconds in my head playing all sort of the scenarios in y head lead me to decide to help CLF. We joined in and turned the tide of the battle for our favor.

Also i cant forget all good BB times. Those were golden times of the server. I was stoped by meekia and members of TRP while carrying shit tons of weapons. I tried to delay it as long as i could. Knowing that reinforcements were coming. I managed to grab a grenade out of the car and was waiting for the right time. Threw the grenade while shouting FOR BB!