Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 06:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras

I am going to have to agree with @Jasper for one when you guys attempted to kill one of us you didn't say a single word and sprayed, granted you didn't hit a single soul but I know you was trying to, I talked to @Dusty and I believe jasper and they let me know they were going to try and calm shit down but instead you fun them down my boy @HDragon watched you kill all 3 of them just out of nowhere I don't know the history but you pretty much killed the rp for me and funeral parlor so we decided to mess a couple of ya'll up and leave I honestly didn't want anything else to do with it,  whoever the guy was that I talked to at first didn't even want to rp with me from the jump and then we ran into dusty and his boys who gave us enjoyable rp and convinced to go back and try again, and well I wish I could have just told them not to trust the negotiation, but shit I didn't expect the at all, like killing 3 guys with no weapons out that are trying to have a peaceful talk was really low for me and ruined what we had going on I am sorry, hopefully I personally could get some light on it, thank you.

Edited by Batok

Hey sorry, I know the situation for you guys was crappy, but as someone who has a lot of time on the server, I am sure this wasn't the first or last time this has happened to you. If you still feel like there wasn't enough RP going on up in the ladder room I apologize, I felt like it was an amazing RP situation where you 3 were up inside speaking with us. However, after your demands couldn't be met with the action you saw fit, we decided to take action and cut the negotiations off. My partner and I were both on the same page, so I apologize it didn't go the way you saw fit in a "Businessmen" RP. I am going to defend @Elijah Johnson and the organization by saying that he and I were the only ones in the base, and being as nervous no-pvper I wasn't even paying any attention to the restart. I realize that sounds like total BS, trust me I know you're saying I am full of it, but I promise you as a roleplayer, as a member of the community I wish wasn't in a pvp game, I wasn't. If you also remember we could have gunned you down after restart; however, I wanted a civil negotiation to take place to see if we came to an agreement. Lastly, this has gone on way too long, if you want to talk about gear RP, I believe it's actually you who wanted to take our equipment in exchange for our lives and you wouldn't leave except if you obtained that weapon. (Seemed odd to me how one of your men already knew about the gun before ever seeing it, I might be 100% wrong but I believe I am right.) We offered you the new car, SVD, anything in the base below that floor, yet you still wanted the weapon that someone was using to defend themselves. @GaryCash and I have talked along with @Elijah Johnson about it and I believe you did speak with them as well, I am sorry that you believed it was bad role play but the stream of Adria_STC seemed to greatly enjoy the RP. you can go find her twitch, but I don't think I should link it here. SOrry again the situation didn't turn out to be as you wished it did, but we really appreciate you guys letting us have revenge and not being salty and greifing the base. Love the RP Uncle C and the Nephew, maybe less of the N word but hey I had a great time so did the half of the Corp!

Truely

Heinrich Von Kaiser III

A.K.A The Doctor

Arkhams Mad Doctor.jpg

(edit: The reason for my shooting in the beginning was to kill them for entering our base as we had previously told them not to enter.) 

Edited by HeinrichStawski

2 hours ago, HeinrichStawski said:

Hey sorry, I know the situation for you guys was crappy, but as someone who has a lot of time on the server, I am sure this wasn't the first or last time this has happened to you. If you still feel like there wasn't enough RP going on up in the ladder room I apologize, I felt like it was an amazing RP situation where you 3 were up inside speaking with us. However, after your demands couldn't be met with the action you saw fit, we decided to take action and cut the negotiations off. My partner and I were both on the same page, so I apologize it didn't go the way you saw fit in a "Businessmen" RP. I am going to defend @Elijah Johnson and the organization by saying that he and I were the only ones in the base, and being as nervous no-pvper I wasn't even paying any attention to the restart. I realize that sounds like total BS, trust me I know you're saying I am full of it, but I promise you as a roleplayer, as a member of the community I wish wasn't in a pvp game, I wasn't. If you also remember we could have gunned you down after restart; however, I wanted a civil negotiation to take place to see if we came to an agreement. Lastly, this has gone on way too long, if you want to talk about gear RP, I believe it's actually you who wanted to take our equipment in exchange for our lives and you wouldn't leave except if you obtained that weapon. (Seemed odd to me how one of your men already knew about the gun before ever seeing it, I might be 100% wrong but I believe I am right.) We offered you the new car, SVD, anything in the base below that floor, yet you still wanted the weapon that someone was using to defend themselves. @GaryCash and I have talked along with @Elijah Johnson about it and I believe you did speak with them as well, I am sorry that you believed it was bad role play but the stream of Adria_STC seemed to greatly enjoy the RP. you can go find her twitch, but I don't think I should link it here. SOrry again the situation didn't turn out to be as you wished it did, but we really appreciate you guys letting us have revenge and not being salty and greifing the base. Love the RP Uncle C and the Nephew, maybe less of the N word but hey I had a great time so did the half of the Corp!

Truely

Heinrich Von Kaiser III

A.K.A The Doctor

Arkhams Mad Doctor.jpg

(edit: The reason for my shooting in the beginning was to kill them for entering our base as we had previously told them not to enter.) 

You do realize me and my group of 5 others were not apart of that right like I am talking right now from my side, I was the guy that first came up to you guys and yall simply didn't seem interested in rping with us at all, we were going to leave until we ran into Jasper and them, now when you killed them me and my group went in a safe spot and sniped at a couple of your guys, but decided to leave so we didn't get killed by the other people that started to roll up, but from the beginning on Funeral parlors POV  you didn't say a single word to them and straight killed all 3 of them when they did not have a single gun out and even agreed to come up that ladder to end the violence putting trust in your word from what you legit said ic if they came up and talked without a gun out they would not die, they didn't have to come up to you guys at all, they and we could have just said fuck it and waited you guys out and killed you two without even trying to talk it out, it just seemed to me you wanted a couple free kills to even some odds out, I am not trying to be a ass because I don't know the history, hell I wasn't even in comms with jasper and them, we did our part IC'LY I am giving my feedback from a 3rd party, none of my boys died like I said we left and didn't want to be apart of that craziness anymore.

Edited by Batok

7 hours ago, Batok said:

You do realize me and my group of 5 others were not apart of that right like I am talking right now from my side, I was the guy that first came up to you guys and yall simply didn't seem interested in rping with us at all, we were going to leave until we ran into Jasper and them, now when you killed them me and my group went in a safe spot and sniped at a couple of your guys, but decided to leave so we didn't get killed by the other people that started to roll up, but from the beginning on Funeral parlors POV  you didn't say a single word to them and straight killed all 3 of them when they did not have a single gun out and even agreed to come up that ladder to end the violence putting trust in your word from what you legit said ic if they came up and talked without a gun out they would not die, they didn't have to come up to you guys at all, they and we could have just said fuck it and waited you guys out and killed you two without even trying to talk it out, it just seemed to me you wanted a couple free kills to even some odds out, I am not trying to be a ass because I don't know the history, hell I wasn't even in comms with jasper and them, we did our part IC'LY I am giving my feedback from a 3rd party, none of my boys died like I said we left and didn't want to be apart of that craziness anymore.

Super sorry that wasn't directed at you, just late on the post guy! Sorry for the confusion.

We got a few great newcomers and a few great returns that joined us just recently — looking forward to hopping in game with some of the new characters joining the group and some of the old as well!!

Are we big enough yet @GaryCash?

2 hours ago, PhoenixCool said:

Are we big enough yet @GaryCash?

In business terms we are scaling 

Scale, scale, scale

we need to hit 4000 south Zagoria employees by December 

Activity Time. Of your whopping 62(!) members, 47 have been active in the past 2 weeks, some of whom are on the threshold of going over that two week marker. I recommend doing an internal activity check of some sort and pruning those that do not wish to play any longer.

POTIUS.jpg

potius2.JPG

Greetings @GaryCash, I have not seen any shift in your inactive members, but will give you leniency based on how active the greater whole of your group is. You have 2 weeks to either get the other members active or remove them from the roster and CP. Failure to do so will result in your groups archival. Please message me if you want continued updates on group activity in the interim.

@Zanaan

Understood--

I removed, Swat, Shortround, and Wolf, if you need me to remove any more let me know--

I think that Skate just got his whitelist accepted or is soon up in the queue-- I can remove him too if needed

Thank you for the leniency, sorry about that-- its hard some times to juggle the variious responsibilities that come with a running a group

But yeah let me know who needs to go and ill yeet them until they sort out their RL stuff and they can become active in game again

This is feedback from the situation that happened yesterday.
We spot your men robbing a person for his AK and then take his blood, we give chase and @CocoMii finds you guys in Devils and lets me and @BrianM know and we move silently and wait to see what will happen and keep our distance, we stay silent throughout the whole conversation that you had with her, now I have no issue with you guys running away even though you outnumbered us but the fact that whilst I listened to your groups RP most of it was just your men being too focused on their OOC coms and whilst she tried to strike a conversation huge gaps came into play and when she tried to get an understanding of why they wished to force her away with guns with the remark ''What if we just point guns and tell her to leave'' that was then met with no response from the people IG but I assume was answered OOCly, next time we meet I hope your men aren't as focused on their coms and rather RP what is in front of them instead of internally through coms that no one hears.

Edited by Eagle

17 hours ago, Eagle said:

We spot your men robbing a person for his AK and then take his blood, we give chase and @CocoMii finds you guys in Devils and lets me and @BrianM know and we move silently and wait to see what will happen and keep our distance, we stay silent throughout the whole conversation that you had with her, now I have no issue with you guys running away even though you outnumbered us but the fact that whilst I listened to your groups RP most of it was just your men being too focused on their OOC coms and whilst she tried to strike a conversation huge gaps came into play and when she tried to get an understanding of why they wished to force her away with guns with the remark ''What if we just point guns and tell her to leave'' that was then met with no response from the people IG but I assume was answered OOCly, next time we meet I hope your men aren't as focused on their coms and rather RP what is in front of them instead of internally through coms that no one hears.

Hey do you have any idea who this was?  Also feel free to PM me about this kind of thing in the future--  I just ask also because I wanna be sure it was actually us-- and who ever it is that way I can speak with them about it.

Thanks for the feed back-- I was not there for this situation and I had no knowledge of it happening.  Also -- Generally we don't rob-- unless there are circumstances that promote us doing so RP wise which happen from time to time but are generally rare occurances

@GaryCash of your 58 members now only 32 are active. Its time to start looking at your roster and start removing people again. People in the red definitely need to go, with those in the orange either needing to be removed or contracted to be made active. Screenshot_20190505-052838_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190505-052851_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190505-052901_Chrome.jpg

@Zanaan I have today off so I’ll try to prune the list today

@Eagle any update on the names?  Are you sure these weren’t impersonators? Do you have a recording — I could identify the voices or the text names— thanks in advance for the help

Edit :  it could totally have been our guys however based off the number of people who pretend to be Potius and the fact they were robbing id like to confirm it was us cause I’m not entirely convinced it wasn’t impersonators — again though video could really help clear this up— and that way I could talk to my guys if it is then with instructions as how to better handle various RP situations in the future — thanks again for the feedback though in the case it was us— hopefully we can clear this up soon when you post the video  — though I’m hopeful / thinking that video evidence of the scenario would prove to be others and not us once again

Edited by GaryCash

@Eagle

I can confirm they were us, thanks to the help of @BrianM

I am going to speak with them once they are online-- thank you for your feed back man, and my apologies that the RP you experienced in that situation was sub par-- seriously silent gear RP is unacceptable in our group and the server in general-- and I will let them know this is not an okay way to go about things

Cheers!

On 5/4/2019 at 12:31 PM, Eagle said:

I spoke with my guy about it 

He says that you guys out numbered them, it was 4 versus 8, four of our guys-- versus your 8 so they felt they needed to escape-- they also say that they weren't responding to Emma because of the fact that she was crazy and they were more focused on how they could get out of the situation at hand alive rather than speaking with someone who's crazy-- which they failed to do anyway-- as none of the four escaped with their lives.  They knew that they were in trouble and had been speaking with her for an hour and a half-- they never initiated on her either so she wasn't their captive and was free to come and go as she pleased -- eventually they tried to run for it-- were initiated on and gunned down

I don't think that they really did anything wrong-- he said the longest time they didn't speak with her was about 10 seconds, if that's the case I think that they were fine in this situation -- they were in danger and trying to value their lives and escape

12 hours ago, GaryCash said:

I spoke with my guy about it 

He says that you guys out numbered them, it was 4 versus 8, four of our guys-- versus your 8 so they felt they needed to escape-- they also say that they weren't responding to Emma because of the fact that she was crazy and they were more focused on how they could get out of the situation at hand alive rather than speaking with someone who's crazy-- which they failed to do anyway-- as none of the four escaped with their lives.  They knew that they were in trouble and had been speaking with her for an hour and a half-- they never initiated on her either so she wasn't their captive and was free to come and go as she pleased -- eventually they tried to run for it-- were initiated on and gunned down

I don't think that they really did anything wrong-- he said the longest time they didn't speak with her was about 10 seconds, if that's the case I think that they were fine in this situation -- they were in danger and trying to value their lives and escape

There was 3 of us...

1 minute ago, BrianM said:

There was 3 of us...

Ah so you were there as well -- I wonder why my guy thought there were 8 people surrounding them? -- Were there other people in the area passing by throughout the encounter?

16 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

Ah so you were there as well -- I wonder why my guy thought there were 8 people surrounding them? -- Were there other people in the area passing by throughout the encounter?

Around 5 of us House were nearby but nobody saw us until we heard Eagle megaphone initiate and ran towards it.

Just now, JackZRP said:

Around 5 of us House were nearby but nobody saw us until we heard Eagle megaphone initiate and ran towards it.

Thank you for stating that -- that makes everything make way more sense-- must have been why my guys were spooked-- if this took place where I think it did, they were at a high point on devils castle-- so they would have had a birds eye view of the area and probably would have picked up that large of a troop movement if they were watching --- that's the best I can surmise

1 hour ago, GaryCash said:

The House only got called over after about 15 minutes of them hiding inside the castle. They then began to leave, me and Eagle initiated and killed two of them. Then the House arrived and killed the last one. They had no reason to fear us at first as they outnumbered us.

Yeah but I think they said they saw all of you, and weren't all of you together anyway?  Also-- being concerned about any number of people I think is reasonable in the apocalypse, one person can be affiliated with an entire settlement, as you guys said it, at first it was three, then it was eight, then they died, lol it sounds like their concerns were about as well founded as can be XD hahah

I just wish your men actually roleplayed with me and not wait several minutes before they actually said a few words once in a while. My character was the nicest to your men. I hope it will be better next time! Try stay IC more about things and not OOC comms because it makes things more interesting for everybody! 😃

41 minutes ago, CocoMii said:

I just wish your men actually roleplayed with me and not wait several minutes before they actually said a few words once in a while. My character was the nicest to your men. I hope it will be better next time! Try stay IC more about things and not OOC comms because it makes things more interesting for everybody! 😃

So it was a few minutes?  They said it was max ten seconds the longest that it was that they went without speaking with you

I will ask them again about the max time that occurred -- this conflicts with the time frame they gave me and I was not there for the situation at hand so I am going off what I am being told happened from both sides

-- You were nice IC I'm sure, but were your IC intentions good though -- probably not, based on the out come of the events that occurred -- I'm sure they picked up on this 

They may not have been keen on continuing to speak and parlay with someone they thought was seeking their demise

Or I will ask him to just post here himself to better explain his thoughts and actions on the matter