Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:27
GaryCash

Potius Cras

2 hours ago, Beni said:

What can ya boy not get a welcome message? 

Hang on I’m going to welcome you soon

Yo wanna say I'm glad this is picking up in members such a unique group and is always good and fun to run into. Keep up the good work boys

7 hours ago, Wong said:

Yo wanna say I'm glad this is picking up in members such a unique group and is always good and fun to run into. Keep up the good work boys

Thank you for the kind words. We are honestly stoked about the interest in our group, and hope to provide unique RP encounters for the Survivors of Chernarus. Feedback of any sorts, whether they are on how to improve or praise, are always welcome and looked at closely. There should be some more fun times ahead, i'm sure.

SoonTM

Perhaps Wong would enjoy gathering samples from the local populace alongside the Chernarus deployment's finest?

I'm very excited to be welcoming @Beni and @Doc Holliday to the group!  Looking forward to getting to meet the character 'Sapper,' in game along with one of our new local hire's on the ground.  Hopefully with the assistance of these two operations can finally go underway and we can begin commence Phase 2 of operations of wave 2

LOL wrong @Doc Holiday was linked before, my apologies to all Doc Holidays involved

Edited by GaryCash

We’ve got a few new members joining soon!  Stay tuned to find out what happens on next weeks episode of;

”The Corporation and Friends!”

On 2/27/2019 at 3:53 PM, GaryCash said:

”The Corporation and Friends!”

what friends

Yes Rekhoem, the friends are what makes us great indeed

Recently added members to the group!

@HartlssHeretic  @Kirby-KP  @Couch112  --- secret potius Cras all stars from the beginning, im so glad all three of these guys are back with us, Potius Cras Rp wouldn't be what it is without them

@redsnowwinter, @1SWAT2, @Ritt Ansen  Welcome to the group as well!  We are happy that the reinforcements have finally arrived and the Corporations getting some boots on the ground now!

Excited to be welcoming @Shell_Shook to the group as our newest member!

Looking forward to getting to hop into game with his new character soon!

Lovely RP from @Smixxa the other day. I love all of you.

12 minutes ago, Good Fella said:

Lovely RP from @Smixxa the other day. I love all of you.

Was such a pleasure to run with you! Top story telling, will have to dig even deeper into that next time 😉

Hello @GaryCash,

Your roster needs a serious update. You have people on there that are not even in your group anymore. As well as, @Arucard & @taac haven't been in game in over a month. They need to be removed until they can be active again. @Benji Horton, @Makarov & @Mugin haven't been in game in over two weeks, please check on them and see if they are still apart of the group or if not, remove them from your roster. Your other members are active and your goals are okay. One of them is now outdated so please update the progress on that. But other than that, your goals are fine. Please message and sort out the people who are not active. Thank you!

5 hours ago, DrMax said:

Hello @GaryCash,

Your roster needs a serious update. You have people on there that are not even in your group anymore. As well as, @Arucard & @taac haven't been in game in over a month. They need to be removed until they can be active again. @Benji Horton, @Makarov & @Mugin haven't been in game in over two weeks, please check on them and see if they are still apart of the group or if not, remove them from your roster. Your other members are active and your goals are okay. One of them is now outdated so please update the progress on that. But other than that, your goals are fine. Please message and sort out the people who are not active. Thank you!

hey ive been really busy moving into my new apartment but im finally some what settled in now, I have tomorrow off, I will try to have it updated by the end of tomorrow, thank you for pointing this out to me--I know this is explainable for a few of the members, like @Arucard just hasn't had a working computer (he usually uses one of mine but it isn't running day z currently)  but hopefully I can get this fixed soon and we can sort out whats going on with the others, ill remove him and the others though if there is no sign they will be active soon

Its cool to see this group back

12 hours ago, BorisRP said:

Its cool to see this group back

thank you bro! 😄

are the images coming up glitched for anyone else?

2 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

thank you bro! 😄

are the images coming up glitched for anyone else?

Yup

Only two pictures work in the first post, the rest I can see the little clear 'box' for if I highlight the page, but otherwise just looks like blank space.

7 hours ago, Rover said:

Yup

Only two pictures work in the first post, the rest I can see the little clear 'box' for if I highlight the page, but otherwise just looks like blank space.

Thanks did some quick fixes, gonna work on it more later, I wasn’t sure if I was glitched out 

Posted (edited)

Welcoming a ton of new members to the group

@HeinrichStawski @K1nkYBab3 @Sawyer012 @HeyItsWolf @Robin Noren @Vor Lollar

had some great RP with all you guys today, looking forward to seeing more of all your characters as I get to know each of them better through IC character development and interaction

Its an exciting time in Potius Cras

Special Thanks to @Roman and @ScarletRose for helping us out the other day, was much appreciated

Great Fire fight with the Green Dragons today, thanks for all the fun, that shit was intense as fuck

you win this round, dragons

Spore orders Orion to start typing up the paper work to green light more operators touching down in the area.

Edited by GaryCash

Did you guys start publically identifying yourselves as Potius Cras?

Posted (edited)

No we haven’t started identifying ourselves as Potius Cras as that would break the suspense of what we are doing and who we truly are. 

Thanks for bringing it to our attention though

Edited by Elijah Johnson

Thanks for talking to me about this via PM, I'm going to contact the group member, they weren't there when we were going over with the other group members IC information and Intel levels that characters have

Thanks again man

from what i'm hearing a part of me is regretting not joining 😛