Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras

Good to go.

I got some ideas for some dynamic events  if anyone’s around tonight 

Was it you chaps i met at the castle just now?

1 hour ago, Stagsview said:

Was it you chaps i met at the castle just now?

I’m not sure if any of us were on just then, but I can ask, did you get told any names?

And more importantly we’re these not really names?

Plan on updating the thread soon with new members, and new details an lore regarding whats been happening since the start of the second wave,

very excited to be announcing that we are bringing in @Rekhoem, @bigboomlol to the group as new members!!  We also got some more new comers joining us soon!

Also I'm very excited to be welcoming @DrWhiskey back into the fold!

I'm really excited to announce one of my oldest RP friends from the server is joining us, he is an amazing RPer and we are lucky to have him, his character is already one of my favorite in the group

@Shikaka  enters the fold!

Let's get it bois! Good to be here. Can't wait to teach you lot how to properly rp ya bunch o' white names.

❤️

Going to be VERY interesting if we ever run into each other in game 🙂 also @Shikaka will take good care of you guys! One of my favorite people to rp with!

praise satan

lets make the world ours.

potius cras will be victorious.

PEACE THROUGH POWE--- wait, wrong game.

1 minute ago, Rekhoem said:

praise satan

lets make the world ours.

potius cras will be victorious.

PEACE THROUGH POWE--- wait, wrong game.

LOL what!

I always thought it was interesting having a group that is allowed to be KOS, has anyone actually ever done it? I remember talking to either “R” or “Thunder” at the NWAF a while back and they had great text rp, keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, MrP4nda said:

I always thought it was interesting having a group that is allowed to be KOS, has anyone actually ever done it? I remember talking to either “R” or “Thunder” at the NWAF a while back and they had great text rp, keep up the good work!

Well we did it the first time around ;D and this time too!

thanks a lot man, I really appreciate that seriously, I really enjoy playing as both those characters for separate reasons, R is cool and a level headed warrior, Thunder is an angry barbarian

Very excited to be welcoming new members @GoodGuyKFC and @Smixxa

The Corporation seeing progress on the ground has allocated more assets and resources into the field.

Really excited to RP with both of you in the near future!!  Thanks for joining us!!

"This is Tidal, Spore want's us to get a hold of what's happening on the ground before anything can get out of hand.  We are sending in Warlord and his team."

@Grimnir  Welcome to the group man, we're excited to have you aboard!  

Looking forward to more newcomers to the group soon!

excited to get back in the thick of it. Welcome @Grimnir !

some real power moves with these roster updates

see y'all soon pinkies 😛❤️

Hey. Thanks for the awesome exchange in Cherno. You sure scared me, but it was fun. 

13 minutes ago, DERK said:

Hey. Thanks for the awesome exchange in Cherno. You sure scared me, but it was fun. 

Hahah! We are glad you had a good time! Cheers bro!! That was a blast we had been building up to that for days monitoring the place trying to ID who you guys may have been, if you were rag tags, military, state affiliated etc, that was a great RP experience to build up to, oocly we literally thought we were going to see cannibals but Jaguar called on our first day of monitoring that he thought he knew OOcly who you guys actually were based off what we had watch transpire and he was right all along

23 minutes ago, DERK said:

7 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

Hahah! We are glad you had a good time! Cheers bro!! That was a blast we had been building up to that for days monitoring the place trying to ID who you guys may have been, if you were rag tags, military, state affiliated etc, that was a great RP experience to build up to, oocly we literally thought we were going to see cannibals but Jaguar called on our first day of monitoring that he thought he knew OOcly who you guys actually were based off what we had watch transpire and he was right all along

Great stuff indeed. I hope to see more of this and that our paths cross again soon. I'm sure that the Raven Shield Corporation would be very interested in working with such a organisation in the future

yoooooooooo I just wanted to thank everyone in this group that's joined us so far, we look forward to gaining new members in the future, but to you all who are already with us, thank you for making this group what it is, its always a blast logging in game and playing with you all

Cheers!

What can ya boy not get a welcome message? 

15 minutes ago, Beni said:

What can ya boy not get a welcome message? 

Welcome @Beni to the group, glad to have you on board and excited for the RP you’ll bring! 

@GaryCash got you fam 

Welcome @Beni, always a pleasure to see you around my boii!