Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 22:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras

I "Vincent Dantona" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

I "Robbie Blaine" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character  will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or y forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I wavier my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Edited by Lunsmann1

Alright few things before getting started. I have heard nothing but good about corps RP and have heard its a lot of fun to RP with them and do the test and all the shit you guys do. 

So let me get into this. I watched the dude I was with get taken by yall so I wait for a while before you guys leave and I open Fire with my defense rights. After running around Zeleno for a bit me and my guy jump into the red house and you guys come in and we drop 2 of you before you drop my guy. Boom You got your execution rights.
I will state here that you guys did not by server standards do anything wrong (Other than a bit of "Not talking cause we are totally double mic everything right now" But hey no way to truely prove that right) Anyway lets get onto where I was actually more so disapointed than anything. I have never actually been a corp hostage before despite the many times I have run into you guys. When it was just me and the 2 of you guys outside I got bored of holding an angle so I decided to go the RP route and try to give myself up which I do and you guys basically did fuck all with me. I say in the OOC chat not to rush but I would like to hurry as it is and was getting late and I have classes. What I definitly did not mean by that was just hardley talk to me other than for one simple conversation with me that I don't even think happened between me and the person. After long bouts of silence from the two of you *(😉 )  All I hear is something along the lines of "Command says the execute" So your guy runs up and just executes me. 

As said before there is not technically anything wrong that happened but I was just disapointed to hear such amazing things about this group and then have my first interaction as a hostage be so (Sorry to be harsh) Absolute dog shit and probably one of the worst times I have been a hostage.

TLDR: Heard amazing things about this groups RP and was met with little to no RP and was executed just because you could. Don't have problem with using your execution rights but some RP to go with it would have been the pill a bit easier to swallow

Anyway, I would love to say looking forward to our next interaction but if this is the Famous Corp RP I have heard about. I honestly hope I never run into you guys again. 

But hey, change my mind about you guys. I want to be proved wrong. Good luck lads

I "Ashton Moore" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed Ashton Moore

Elias Kan

I "Elias Kan" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

//Signed Elias Kan

Edited by TrashTrooper

I "NamRm" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.
// Signed by NamRm

Enjoyed the interaction with your 'Peacebreaker' faction last night, hope it sparks a new page to the business! Appreciate what you guys are about and your future endeavours.

See you soon. ❤️

@GaryCash

You have multiple members on this group page that are not on the group CP. The members in question are those on the Peacebreakers group page.

You cannot belong to 2 groups at the same time even if it is an idea. Either add them to your CP (making peacebreaks invalid due to no members) or remove them from this group page altogether.

You have 24 hours to make the needed corrections

Me, Unnxmed, and Quack are all sticking with PB as far as I know. I'll try to contact Gary on discord to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks, @Voodoo. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

@GaryCash

You have multiple members on this group page that are not on the group CP. The members in question are those on the Peacebreakers group page.

You cannot belong to 2 groups at the same time even if it is an idea. Either add them to your CP (making peacebreaks invalid due to no members) or remove them from this group page altogether.

You have 24 hours to make the needed corrections

I can change it, just saying though, 24 hours is not a lot of time, there are days that go by that i don't get to log in and play

I'll remove those three now

@Voodoo  To follow up, I think it is fair when you guys say something in the thread needs to be changed within a week, but highlighting it in red and saying 24 hours as though its an ultimatum or something feels over the top

if anything else needs changes though let me know, thanks

Greetings @GaryCash,

As it stands you currently have one member of the group that has not logged in for some time. Please contact @obidan66 to figure out what is going on and either remove him from the group or make sure that he will be playing shortly. It's also worth noting that two other members are just a few days away from entering the "inactive" zone too in which will also need to be fixed should it get to that point. Other than that your group are extremely active, so great job in keeping the roster up to date!

image.png

image.png

image.png

Lets get this honey

I "Liwanu Langundo" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

11 hours ago, GaryCash said:

@Voodoo  To follow up, I think it is fair when you guys say something in the thread needs to be changed within a week, but highlighting it in red and saying 24 hours as though its an ultimatum or something feels over the top

if anything else needs changes though let me know, thanks

24 hours is more than enough time to get the needed changes made, as group leader it is up to you to maintain the thread and CP and make adjustments when needed (such as leavers and new arrivals)

In terms of anything else needing to be changed:

•  This group page roster currently displays the names of 24 members including yourself, the group CP however says you have 31 members. Please update this roster on the front page to display the 7 other members that are currently not listed.

7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

24 hours is more than enough time to get the needed changes made, as group leader it is up to you to maintain the thread and CP and make adjustments when needed (such as leavers and new arrivals)

In terms of anything else needing to be changed:

•  This group page roster currently displays the names of 24 members including yourself, the group CP however says you have 31 members. Please update this roster on the front page to display the 7 other members that are currently not listed.

Again 24 hours is not a lot of time — nor is it realistic in a lot of situations.  There will be days where I can’t get on the game or check the website.  I will add the new 7 members to the groups roster later tonight, thank you

I ""UltraeDude" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by UltraeDude

On 11/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, MasonnWB said:

-Snip-

Another one of my group leaders handled this situation and talked to the person involved about their RP there at the end.  Thank you for your feed back.

The one thing I will say is that we are like worker bee's, and we just want to do our jobs.  If you start killing us though, you may get stung, and once one stings, the swarm all see's the stung target as a threat.  I hope that kinda helps you understand it from our point of view.  We don't normally kill people, or harm people, or steal from people for that matter unless they can help us further our research in one area, or agenda in another.  I hope you find your next RP experience with us to be enjoyable in the future!

I "Erika Schmidt" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed by Erika Schmidt

I "Zelith" (Olivia Watson) agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.(edited)

//Signed Zelith

I "RoverBeast" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed RoverBeast

Edited by RoverBeast

I "Thomas Everett" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character  will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Hello @GaryCash and the rest of the Potius Cras roster, just here to leave some quick feedback on the group.

It's great to see you guys back. I've always been a big fan of the sly, dirty undertone this group brings to the server. For those who know about Potius they know as long as the group is active, somewhere on the map there is a band of operators slithering around looking for action. It's fucking great honestly and I'm glad to have that feeling IG once again now that you're back and settled in.

There is however something that I'd like to point out that I know aren't the biggest problems but more so ones for the members of Potius that are newer to the server to focus on. The OOC in VOIP is really my only issue. Everyone makes mistakes I know and that's fine and I won't highlight anything said but please just remember to use the chat for anything OOC and label it with the //. It allows me and many others to continue to feel uneasy and uncomfortable around the Potius roleplay as you guys do it so well.

Other than that one issue, as I said above you guys are great. Keep up the good work! 

6 minutes ago, KordrugaRP said:

Hello @GaryCash and the rest of the Potius Cras roster, just here to leave some quick feedback on the group.

It's great to see you guys back. I've always been a big fan of the sly, dirty undertone this group brings to the server. For those who know about Potius they know as long as the group is active, somewhere on the map there is a band of operators slithering around looking for action. It's fucking great honestly and I'm glad to have that feeling IG once again now that you're back and settled in.

There is however something that I'd like to point out that I know aren't the biggest problems but more so ones for the members of Potius that are newer to the server to focus on. The OOC in VOIP is really my only issue. Everyone makes mistakes I know and that's fine and I won't highlight anything said but please just remember to use the chat for anything OOC and label it with the //. It allows me and many others to continue to feel uneasy and uncomfortable around the Potius roleplay as you guys do it so well.

Other than that one issue, as I said above you guys are great. Keep up the good work! 

Hey I’m really sorry that some of my members have been using OOC chat in voip that clearly isn’t acceptable and I’ll talk to my new guys

if you got it saved I could take a look at it I’ll probably recognize the voices, I’ll remind them they gotta keep OOC to a minimum if anything at all and that they are using text with //

thank you for your Feedback man, it’s always awesome getting good feed back, and is much appreciated 

Also @GaryCash, it seems like alot of the hyperlinks for the "active operators" section are broken. They just go to nalims character