Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 03:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras

I ""DeAndre Young" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by DeAndre Young

Operator Diamond, Reporting for wave 3.

Edited by Bofo

Coming out of retirement now we back baby !!! Captain Dima is in route 

Good to have you back, captain.

Since very little has been updated since my last message. @GaryCash you will have 1 week to get everything updated as asked in my previous message. Otherwise the group will be archived. 
Thanks,

Randy

13 hours ago, Randy said:

Since very little has been updated since my last message. @GaryCash you will have 1 week to get everything updated as asked in my previous message. Otherwise the group will be archived. 
Thanks,

Randy

Sounds good I’ll try to do it today

@Randy

Updated the page for Wave 3, part 3

Also reoroganized the page to add more flow to it and better continuity--

adding the current member roster list now

Operator "Tobi" Bauer ready for third wave deployment. 

Spoiler

Alias

"Tobi"

Mental

redacted

Morale

grey tobi doesn't concern himself with feelings until after the mission

Date of birth

1995-09-11 (24 years old)

Place of birth

Upstate NY

Nationality

United States

Ethnicity

Persain

Languages

English

Relationship

redacted

Family

redacted

Religion

redacted

Description

Height

180 cm

Weight

90 kg

Build

Tall Scrappy

Hair

high and tight military cut

Eyes

dark brown almost black

Alignment

True Neutral

Features

beard

Equipment

corporation issued

Occupation

maritime mercenary/marine

Affiliation

Potius Cras

Role

Operator

Background

My character Tobi will be a calculated and intelligent survivor if he gets cornered he will use violence speed and force of action if his attempts to reason and barter fail Tobi will fight. Tobi is usually calm and collected he can talk his way out of almost every situation although if he loses his cool he will become bloodlusted and do everything in his power to survive and get out of a situation. Tobi washed up on the barren and forign land of chernarus on the last rowboat of his ship he was employed on as a maritime mercenary to ward off pirates. Tobi is military and police trained and is an exellent survivalist and is a great land navigator. He typically doesn't want to interact unless its on his terms if he is forced to interact he will smooth talk and barter to get away. Tobi is an alias he has made since he washed up on chernarus he knows that the world is a dangerous place and is cynical as such. In his past Tobi was a outdoors man and hunter he was also a sports player and athletic as a child he always knew he wanted to be in the military. Tobi had a standard middle class American childhood before the military , police and contracting.

maritime-security.jpg

Edited by Apex Predatour
*edit for clarification and spelling*

I "Tobi Bauerr" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by Apex Predatour 

Greetings @GaryCash

Thanks for updating the group page. Can you edit the roster to have character names next to the OOC Name, with a hyperlink to their CP. This is so we can see who and what characters will be on the roster Incase it is needed in a report. 
Thanks,

Randy

On 11/4/2019 at 9:00 AM, Randy said:

Greetings @GaryCash

Thanks for updating the group page. Can you edit the roster to have character names next to the OOC Name, with a hyperlink to their CP. This is so we can see who and what characters will be on the roster Incase it is needed in a report. 
Thanks,

Randy

Updated the group roster with the corporation characters the members are playing

I also went through the list of active members and have found the 3 that have still not signed the KOSable contract that we all agreed to sign here on the forums

They have all been notified they need to sign this contract

They will have 24 hours to do so before I remove them from the roster

Please let me know if theres anything else we need to / can do to become official.

Thanks @Randy

I "Elliet Rose" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

/Approved

I think I will give you guys a shot now thanks for updating the thread and getting it all sorted. @GaryCash Make sure to get the GroupCP up and those invites out. Also, please reach out to @Sage07, @obidan66, @Apex, @Hjorthorn, & @Unnxmed because they haven't been ingame for a week or at all. Please reach out to them and see what us up. Also, if you could condense the roster to make it a little smaller I believe the lines you have added created extra spaces.

Best of luck ingame!

lets get this honey

I "Garrett Ornellas" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed Garrett Ornellas

28 minutes ago, Randy said:

/Approved

I think I will give you guys a shot now thanks for updating the thread and getting it all sorted. @GaryCash Make sure to get the GroupCP up and those invites out. Also, please reach out to @Sage07, @obidan66, @Apex, @Hjorthorn, & @Unnxmed because they haven't been ingame for a week or at all. Please reach out to them and see what us up. Also, if you could condense the roster to make it a little smaller I believe the lines you have added created extra spaces.

Best of luck ingame!

I've been busy with work, I'll be back on Thursday night.

I ""Jameson Walker" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed by Jameson Walker

"I "obidan66" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character."

Congratulations y'all. Best of luck! 

I ""Mason26" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

I ""Daemonium" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by Daemonium

Edited by daemonium

I ""Titus Young" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

// Signed by Titus Young