Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 08:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras

Recommended Posts

Oh god. A rising power, I wonder how you will all interact with Anarchy. Can't wait for you to harvest my blood! But seriously, welcome back man. I missed you lot.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, TryaxReck said:

Oh god. A rising power, I wonder how you will all interact with Anarchy. Can't wait for you to harvest my blood! But seriously, welcome back man. I missed you lot.

Potius Cras and The Anarchists actually have a history from wave 1

Share this post


Link to post

Best RP man himself is back in the house. Go get em samples, brother!

Share this post


Link to post

"JUICE HAND IS BACK"

Share this post


Link to post

We back bitches

Share this post


Link to post

Scary hazmat boys are back baby! Glad to see it 🤠👍👍

Share this post


Link to post

I don' think I ever met y'all I remeber y'all! You had that big guy named OJ and y'all took blood and tissue samples from me and a friend! I'm glad another group is back. Good luck to y'all! I look forward to meeting y'all on the server. 

 

Y'all aren't KOS on sight anymore, right? 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Share this post


Link to post

hell yes the boogey men are back 

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck ladies

Share this post


Link to post

Great news for the server. When I joined, you guys were the ones everyone was talking about/feared. Looking forward to what happens with the server storylines now.

Share this post


Link to post

Epic seeing this group back, good luck once again boys. 

(@GaryCash reviving Potius Cras 2019 colorized) 

GaryCash.jpg.467b37834fc6d7ce975c59fe9edd33ea.jpg

(Don't point this pls)

Edited by NozzyRP

Share this post


Link to post

Good to see you guys back!! 😄 

Share this post


Link to post

Welcomeback !

Share this post


Link to post

Knew you guys would comeback after Moon's video. 

Good luck lads!

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I don' think I ever met y'all I remeber y'all! You had that big guy named OJ and y'all took blood and tissue samples from me and a friend! I'm glad another group is back. Good luck to y'all! I look forward to meeting y'all on the server. 

 

Y'all aren't KOS on sight anymore, right? 

We are indeed KOSable, you just gotta be sure it’s one of us playing as a Potius character and make sure you don’t shoot Civilians that are with us, it’s like an old style arcade game, you can shoot the bad guys but you lose if you shoot the good guys

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

We are indeed KOSable, you just gotta be sure it’s one of us playing as a Potius character and make sure you don’t shoot Civilians that are with us, it’s like an old style arcade game, you can shoot the bad guys but you lose if you shoot the good guys

Using civilians as meat shields again I see. War never changes.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank god you guys are back, now we can use you as the boogeymen again and pretend to go back to being a Hero group.

Love you @GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

Well let's hope y'all never give me a reason to. Because I sucked at those games. 

7 hours ago, GaryCash said:

We are indeed KOSable, you just gotta be sure it’s one of us playing as a Potius character and make sure you don’t shoot Civilians that are with us, it’s like an old style arcade game, you can shoot the bad guys but you lose if you shoot the good guys

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...