Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 18:44
GaryCash

Potius Cras

Recommended Posts

I "Warren_KoS" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by Warren_Ko$

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes of hostile RP focused on one person for an invalid kill at the end.. Top notch RP fellas.. Really setting a good example for this group..

Share this post


Link to post

I think you guys need to work on your hostile rp. 30 min of being held up, little rp then ends up killing a hostage with a flashbang and left without saying a single word. I think I speak for several people in this situation that this was just a robbery more than anything. Please work on this! 

Share this post


Link to post

Quick activity update. You've several members who've fallen yellow. You know the routine by now. Either get them active or get them out

.Potius.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Not trying to be that guy, but the only RP I've gotten from you guys is a 30 min robbery that ended up worse than it already was. Literally stole EVERYTHING of worth from the camp and we weren't even the ones that killed the kid. Then one of the guys touching a 13, 14 year old and a 17 year old without specifying where or anything like that, kept on pointing weapons when we were clearly harmless and saying "Drop your radios" even though it's not possible to speak through the radio while your hands are up/tied. Very unclear demands, boring and confusing, ended up killing one of the guys with a flashbang even though the leader I suppose it was said not to use a flashbang in the room, which was also VERY UNNECESSARY and just used for fun/annoyance. My feedback to not make this group fall apart is choose your group members carefully and not take any person that applies with ZERO hostile RP experience or RP experience at all. Really made the RP feel empty and just boring, interrupted an awesome story line as well. I wish the best of luck to try and fix this.

I hope you understand that I am not insulting or anything like that, I like the group idea and everything but the members in it might be the ruin to this group.

Edited by Bsigo

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Bsigo said:

 

 

15 hours ago, BrianM said:

 

 

15 hours ago, CocoMii said:

 

If it was bad RP you guys experienced with the group did you file a report for bad RP?

 

if not you should consider doing so, because If your bad RP claims are valid the admins will deal with it accordingly

 

however if they are not valid claims it is just clutter on our thread, I’m not currently active in game because I work 90 hours a week but I will gladly personally look at any footage you guys took of this event so I can critique my members

 

 but yeah if it’s bad RP and it’s valid please bring it to the report forums

 

thanks,

best, 

Gary

 

 

please though send me what ever VIdeo you guys got of this so I can speak with my members about it when I have a chance 

I do not tolerate rule breaks in my group— that’s why I’d like to see what happened first hand 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

 

 

If it was bad RP you guys experienced with the group did you file a report for bad RP?

 

if not you should consider doing so, because If your bad RP claims are valid the admins will deal with it accordingly

 

however if they are not valid claims it is just clutter on our thread, I’m not currently active in game because I work 90 hours a week but I will gladly personally look at any footage you guys took of this event so I can critique my members

 

 but yeah if it’s bad RP and it’s valid please bring it to the report forums

 

thanks,

best, 

Gary

 

 

please though send me what ever VIdeo you guys got of this so I can speak with my members about it when I have a chance 

I do not tolerate rule breaks in my group— that’s why I’d like to see what happened first hand 

Not sure if this is the best approach. Might be a better idea to verify with whatever footage exists and then resolve it outside of a report as opposed to just going straight to the option. If you weren't there then have another group member of yours who was present vouch or even talk over the situation especially given your work schedule.

You saying just put up a report doesn't really address anything, and it's not going to take care of the issue and just looks bad on ya'll. Sounds more like "If you have a problem we'll see you in the reports section..." as if you can't be bothered.

Just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

 

 

If it was bad RP you guys experienced with the group did you file a report for bad RP?

 

if not you should consider doing so, because If your bad RP claims are valid the admins will deal with it accordingly

 

however if they are not valid claims it is just clutter on our thread, I’m not currently active in game because I work 90 hours a week but I will gladly personally look at any footage you guys took of this event so I can critique my members

 

 but yeah if it’s bad RP and it’s valid please bring it to the report forums

 

thanks,

best, 

Gary

 

 

please though send me what ever VIdeo you guys got of this so I can speak with my members about it when I have a chance 

I do not tolerate rule breaks in my group— that’s why I’d like to see what happened first hand 

After the situation we talked with your second in command as he said himself and he was present in the situation and gave your group another chance to work with your members. Sadly I didnt record the situation but talk with your second in command and Im sure he can fill you in. Im really hoping for your group sake that it will get worked on propably. We gave him some advice and I recommend taking those advice.

Share this post


Link to post

I "Will" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by Will

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/21/2019 at 10:47 PM, Major said:

Not sure if this is the best approach. Might be a better idea to verify with whatever footage exists and then resolve it outside of a report as opposed to just going straight to the option. If you weren't there then have another group member of yours who was present vouch or even talk over the situation especially given your work schedule.

You saying just put up a report doesn't really address anything, and it's not going to take care of the issue and just looks bad on ya'll. Sounds more like "If you have a problem we'll see you in the reports section..." as if you can't be bothered.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry didn’t mean to come off as dismissive— but I see your point— it’s more like, if my members deserve a ban for a rule break then I totally stand by the ban but yeah— I’m not trying to be rude at all with what I said, good advice though thank you Major

 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:54 PM, CocoMii said:

After the situation we talked with your second in command as he said himself and he was present in the situation and gave your group another chance to work with your members. Sadly I didnt record the situation but talk with your second in command and Im sure he can fill you in. Im really hoping for your group sake that it will get worked on propably. We gave him some advice and I recommend taking those advice.

One of the leaders told me a couple days ago that he was handling the situation and would remove members from the group if needed, I hope that what he has done to work with you / help out in this matter was satisfactory 

At least I believe it pertained to the same situation

Share this post


Link to post

I "Einherjar1775" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by Einherjar1775

Share this post


Link to post

I "Nick WIlde" agree that while I am playing in the Potius Cras group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Potius Cras CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Potius Cras character that is working for / with the organization, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.// Signed by  Nick Wilde

Share this post


Link to post

Been a blast had loads of fun but need to move on to something else, thanks for all the good times and everyone in the group last 15 months have been awesome hope to see this group revive in the future

@GaryCash Thanks for all the support and hope to see you around Chernarus soon

Share this post


Link to post

Group has fallen to only 2 active players and will be archived. 

 

Unfortunately all things must come to an end, or a pause at least. @GaryCash you know what to do to bring it back. 

Share this post


Link to post

Unarchived upon request

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post

@Randy

 

thank you!!

 

 Will update the wave 3 roster and some of the lore in the next few days

 

Cheers!!

Share this post


Link to post

The white name army returns? Welcome back @GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

I believe i ran into you guys already met guy named Kevin cool dude, all the way around def enjoyed the rp Welcome back

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome back gentlemen! 

Share this post


Link to post

welcome back gents happy hunting

Share this post


Link to post

The return of the whitename army? Very cool, look forward to it

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...