Server time (UTC): 2020-02-17, 05:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
GaryCash

Potius Cras: Wave 4.

Thread needs polished, but I enjoy the group idea none the less. 

Good luck Gary!

1 minute ago, Wumbyyy said:

Thread needs polished, but I enjoy the group idea none the less. 

Good luck Gary!

Thank you Wumbyy!!!!   -- yeah I plan on working on the page in the coming weeks, I just wanted to establish the rock upon which I plan to build 

Good luck, thread needs a little work but I really like the idea. Don't think I was around when this was done before so it'll be nice to see how this plays out

Just now, Wong said:

Good luck, thread needs a little work but I really like the idea. Don't think I was around when this was done before so it'll be nice to see how this plays out

Thank you bro, yeah honestly I was disappointed you weren't around during this time when we ran it last time because I think you would of probably really liked the group and the style of play that comes with it.  I'm really excited that your starting up the FFL again though, it was one of the things that inspired me to start this back up again, I'd be really interested in seeing what kind of RP would come from the two groups interacting.

I actually had an idea I was thinking of mentioning to you a couple days ago that could potentially start a very cool story arch

Nice!! Loved your guy's roleplay! Was great back in the day! Can't wait to see you lot again ?

4 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

Thank you bro, yeah honestly I was disappointed you weren't around during this time when we ran it last time because I think you would of probably really liked the group and the style of play that comes with it.  I'm really excited that your starting up the FFL again though, it was one of the things that inspired me to start this back up again, I'd be really interested in seeing what kind of RP would come from the two groups interacting.

I actually had an idea I was thinking of mentioning to you a couple days ago that could potentially start a very cool story arch

Yeah will be good to see what comes out of it, my DMs are always open man if you wanna run anything by me feel free

Good luck boys. Hit me up if you need some group graphics

Good luck with this!

Good luck. I like the KoS idea!

Good luck gentlemen.

Good RP from you guys back back in the day, stoked to see Potius make a return. Good luck! 

Not to be a dick or anything, but I don't understand why someone would post a group thread that isn't anywhere near being finished. Unless its changed [WIP] group threads aren't allowed.

8 hours ago, GaryCash said:

Thank you Wumbyy!!!!   -- yeah I plan on working on the page in the coming weeks, I just wanted to establish the rock upon which I plan to build 

Like I know you said this but you could have done this in the Private Messages or somewhere else quite easily. Or PM'ed people about joining.

I do like the KOS idea, though I think staff might not allow it.

Well after seeing you run around doing this for so long I finally see a thread. Good shit garry. Can't wait to see you and your creepy group more in game. Hopefully you get more members. This is the kind of antagonist Chernarus needs. ❤️

Was interesting meeting you last night at pavlovo mb. Very cryptic and I enjoyed that side of the RP. Good luck with this, I look forward to meeting you in the future. 

AHHHHH shiiitt we back @GaryCash  Can I bring back Black Roses?

I think you fellows met Bud IG already. Was solid text RP, and a refreshing expierence! Best of luck to you!

Back again, I see? Let's hope it goes well this time.

HELL

FUCKING

YES

So excited to see this come back! Best of luck, @GaryCash!

This reminds me of a time I was standing around RPing and suddenly took 4 FAL shots to the legs from a certain someone ?

I like this group, though. I know you always give good RP, so I'm sure that if you clean up the thread this'll turn out well.

/Archived 

@GaryCash, We do not allow WIP groups. You can find the rules here.

I'd also like to mention that you have already had this group before so you do not need to have a second group page. If you wish to unarchive your old group, send a message to a Mod + to get it back. Keep in mind you will need to have everything ready. 

Welcome back!

Make sure to update your lore, roster and SMART goals as soon a possible!

//unarchived upon request

Been waiting for this to come back! Hope to see y'all in game. Some great RP from this group before.

39 minutes ago, Banshee said:

Welcome back!

Make sure to update your lore, roster and SMART goals as soon a possible!

//unarchived upon request

Thank you!!!

7 minutes ago, Otto said:

Been waiting for this to come back! Hope to see y'all in game. Some great RP from this group before.

Thanks bro!

We are really excited to be back