Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 21:33
Sign in to follow this  
Dan

S1: NVFL in Kab Torture - 13/01/2019 04:35

Server and location: S1, Kab Tortune

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): January 13th, 2019 at approx. 04:35 server time. Or, January 12th 2019 at 11:35pm for us EST

Your in game name: Daniel Myers

Names of allies involved: @Wumbyyy @William @Pink Panther @Takov Volk

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:

This is basically the lore right here

Spoiler

We find 2 guys in Kab Torture, take them hostage. One complies the other one I kill.

We then go back to Kab Torture and find the guy that complied is there even after we told him to leave so we tell him to leave again.

We then go back and he's still there. This is that incident. I initiate on this guy with 4 other friends. He complies. We are then gonna have him get beat up for being a dickhead so I tell him to drop his weapons before he goes into the shed. This is where he decides to take out a shotgun in a 1v5 and I mow him down after he decides that the legs are a better target than my head.

EDIT: While sitting out my combat log, I kept getting hit with that nice "DB ERROR"

Edited by Dan

Jack Warren's POV: 

Hey everyone, first off I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. I know its the 13th but none the less. Today it was a smooth 28 degrees in the beautiful city of Indianapolis Indiana. Snow piled high like a blanket of fresh powder. I got online DayzRP.com to roleplay with my friends. 

Myself, Daniel, William, Pink Panther, and Doc all find ourselves in Kab torture compound with some guys who seem pretty jumpy, so decide we are going to initiate and give these fellas some slaveRP and show them what our group is really about. 

But...One of them decides not to comply. Sad face. We kill this one and continue with our role play. Now, this is all a little while before the current situation above. I am telling you this lore and stories moment because the man that complied in that situation at the compound is Kab is the very man not valuing his life here. 

After our role play in the first situation, we tell him to leave and give him specific instructions on where to go. We go about our business. We later come from Stary to Kab once again, (Because we troll the triangle), only to find this man BACK at the compound. Only this time something is a little fishy...

I would like to ask a question directly to the accused. Were you attempting to play a new character in order to get out of the situation? What was this about? Your accent was gone, you acted as if you had no idea who we were, and you did not seem to show me the perma scar that you OOCly accepted? What was all this about?

I continue, 

We find him back at the compound and decide we are going to take him again and teach him a lesson instead of just killing him. We initiate, and when Daniel tells him to put down his weapons, he attempts to shoot Daniel and gets killed by the people surrounding him from every angle. This was basically suicide. 

I would also like to add something else to this report. 

I was shot in the back, and William was killed by another man. I would like the logs back checked because this could prove that the man who did not comply in the first situation, broke NLR and came back to the very place he had died. This is just a guess. The logs will prove this to be true or untrue. If it helps to find it, I believe Daniel killed him in the first situation, and I killed him in the second. 

Also, I have been kicked from the server and have been receiving the database error and can't get back in. I am attempting now, but may not be able to. I say this because the logs may show a combat log on my part. 

Hit Logs

[2019/01/13 04:37:03]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 04:37:04]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to LeftHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/01/13 04:37:08]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Will Henderson) to Torso with MeleeFist
[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by(Daniel Myers) to RightHand with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Daniel Myers) hit by (Jack Spillinger) to Torso with Bullet_12GaugePellets
[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by(Daniel Myers) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by(Daniel Myers) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by(Daniel Myers) to LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:31]: (Jack Warren) hit by(Daniel Myers) to LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:31]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by(Daniel Myers) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:42]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Will Henderson) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 04:37:48]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:48]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Lungs with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:49]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:49]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Lungs with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:49]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:49]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Lungs with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:50]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:50]: (Jack Spillinger) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

[2019/01/13 04:37:59]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:37:59]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:38:00]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Jack Warren) to RightArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:38:00]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Jack Warren) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:38:01]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Jack Warren) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/01/13 04:38:02]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Hans Volk) to LeftLeg with Bullet_12GaugeSlug

[2019/01/13 04:37:51]: (Will Henderson) hit by (Brock Chapman) to Head with Bullet_12GaugeSlug
[2019/01/13 04:37:51]: (Will Henderson) hit by (Brock Chapman) to Spine with Bullet_12GaugeSlug

Kill Logs

[2019/01/13 04:37:30]: (Jack Spillinger) killed by(Daniel Myers)
[2019/01/13 04:38:00]:(Brock Chapman) killed by (Jack Warren)
[2019/01/13 04:37:51]: (Will Henderson) killed by (Brock Chapman)

Earlier Death

[2019/01/13 03:06:09]: (Brock Chapman) killed by (Daniel Myers)

Calling in:

Accused Side

@ThePanCakMan (Jack Spillinger)

@akabrock (Brock Chapman)

OP Side

@Wumbyyy (Jack Warren) - Posted

@Ram (Hans Volk)

@William  (Will Henderson)

Please post your full and detailed PoV as well as any video evidence you might have. Connection Logs will be posted once the server stabilizes, giving disconnected members an opportunity to reconnect.

Will Hendersion is @William

And @Ram was not involved? Not sure who that is 

1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

@Ram (Hans Volk)

Will Henderson (This person appears to have deleted their CP?)

No, it's not Ram. I tagged the person in my OP. It's @Takov Volk

And here's the CP: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-9867/

1 hour ago, Wumbyyy said:

Will Hendersion is @William

And @Ram was not involved? Not sure who that is 

[2019/01/13 04:38:02]:(Brock Chapman) hit by (Hans Volk) to LeftLeg with Bullet_12GaugeSlug

This is the only person with the CP for Hans Volk whereas @Takov Volk isn't whitelisted

1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

This is the only person with the CP for Hans Volk

Oof. Then i've been tagging the wrong account this whole time. Proceed.

1 minute ago, ThePanCakMan said:

wait one second? Does this all have to do with you guys holding me up, so I shot out of defense? you guys initiated

Did you read the report? Lmao it's for NVFL 

5 minutes ago, ThePanCakMan said:

wait one second? Does this all have to do with you guys holding me up, so I shot out of defense? you guys initiated

You were surrounded by 4-5 men with assault rifles. What did you think was going to happen when you pulled a fire arm? What was your plan? 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Oof. Then i've been tagging the wrong account this whole time. Proceed.

Did you read the report? Lmao it's for NVFL 

im ignorant to the term NVFL

Just now, ThePanCakMan said:

im ignorant to the term NVFL

This is something that was in the whitelist. Anyway, you need to provide a POV (Point of View) before the staff can proceed.

1 minute ago, Wumbyyy said:

You were surrounded by 4-5 men with assault rifles. What did you think was going to happen when you pulled a fire arm? What was your plan? 

Well Jack didnt wanna get beat up and also he figured you all where gonna kill him anyway, cause one of you said why should we let him live,

5 minutes ago, ThePanCakMan said:

Well Jack didnt wanna get beat up and also he figured you all where gonna kill him anyway, cause one of you said why should we let him live,

One of the main rules of the server is that you must value your characters life at all times. In what way do you see your character valuing his life here. 

You guys said that you were gonna kill me basically... so I went out fighting, there was legit either die fighting or just die

@Zanaan are there any logs of me killing Brock Chapman an hour earlier? Not sure if it was the guy I'm thinking of but if it was, I killed him an hour ago at the same compound.

Yes i should value my life, I know this... But you guys clearly said maybe we should just kill him... implying you where gonna kill me anyways

why are you guys mad anyway? I didnt even manage to kill one of you

Just now, Dan said:

@Zanaan are there any logs of me killing Brock Chapman an hour earlier? Not sure if it was the guy I'm thinking of but if it was, I killed him an hour ago at the same compound.

It was infact me that you killed an hour prior and in the rules it states that NLR is to not return to the area for 1 hour after characters death it was I think an hour and some change after I was killed that I returned and tried to save my friend that was being held hostage

6 minutes ago, ThePanCakMan said:

Yes i should value my life, I know this... But you guys clearly said maybe we should just kill him... implying you where gonna kill me anyways

why are you guys mad anyway? I didnt even manage to kill one of you

Your buddy did kill one us. 

Just now, akabrock said:

It was infact me that you killed an hour prior and in the rules it states that NLR is to not return to the area for 1 hour after characters death it was I think an hour and some change after I was killed that I returned and tried to save my friend that was being held hostage

Yeah I have no clue how long ago it was, just curious.

Im not exactly worried about the NLR. Just thought it was odd so I brought it up. 

well im sorry my buddy killed one you, but I didnt tell him too, he was watching you guys hold me up

my pov: I was robbed and branded by these folks they stole most of my shit and I went on my way, they told me to never come back to the place they held me up. my character came back because he knew some of the people there. then they came back held me up and said I think we should just kill him. Making me think, oh ok, might as well die fighting then just die.

also why are we making this such a big deal, I actually enjoyed that hostile RP interaction... it was fresh to me

6 minutes ago, ThePanCakMan said:

also why are we making this such a big deal, I actually enjoyed that hostile RP interaction... it was fresh to me

Yes, we enjoyed it too.

That's why this report is up because you tried to kill us and prevent any further roleplay.

My POV: I was robbed an hour before I had an automatic weapon they had their guns on my friend so I thought that I could fight my way out and save my life and maybe my friends. I did manage to kill one and Injure another I think. I was then killed so I start to get gear make my way around for about 45-50 minutes I assume. I then start to meet up with my friend in Kab it took me about 20 minutes to make it there because I was looting. When I got there I hung around for a bit tried to avoid these "Traders" so they didn't get salty and upon doing so they chased my friend through the forest whilst I stayed hidden he then returns to the compound and I was there with some other people. They were getting "High" from cannabis plants. I stayed there for about 5 minutes then the "Traders" return and I manage to run out the back under a wall while one tried to stop me but never initiated on me I then watched them rob my buddy heard them verbally announce that they should kill him he then opened fire when he saw the opportunity the best and they killed him I then snuck around to the front gate and shot one in the back and attempted to kill the other but I missed my shots and therefore was killed.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Yes, we enjoyed it too.

That's why this report is up because you tried to kill us and prevent any further roleplay.

homie I was gonna die either way. It was clear that, that was the case... im not just gonna die without a fight? I dont think any human being in that situation wouldnt?

6 minutes ago, akabrock said:

My POV: I was robbed an hour before I had an automatic weapon they had their guns on my friend so I thought that I could fight my way out and save my life and maybe my friends. I did manage to kill one and Injure another I think. I was then killed so I start to get gear make my way around for about 45-50 minutes I assume. I then start to meet up with my friend in Kab it took me about 20 minutes to make it there because I was looting. When I got there I hung around for a bit tried to avoid these "Traders" so they didn't get salty and upon doing so they chased my friend through the forest whilst I stayed hidden he then returns to the compound and I was there with some other people. They were getting "High" from cannabis plants. I stayed there for about 5 minutes then the "Traders" return and I manage to run out the back under a wall while one tried to stop me but never initiated on me I then watched them rob my buddy heard them verbally announce that they should kill him he then opened fire when he saw the opportunity the best and they killed him I then snuck around to the front gate and shot one in the back and attempted to kill the other but I missed my shots and therefore was killed.

Please go into great detail on how would get salty if we saw you. I am madly curious.