KOS - Lopatino

Server and location: S1: Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  01:00

Your in game name:  Andrew Green

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  Free Territory

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/a

Detailed description of the events:  So I was walking along the road towards Vybor after just leaving the town and seeing no one there. I heard a few shots a couple of minutes later. I continued down the road heading to Vybor not getting involved in anything. I'm not sure if it was a gun fight or if it was them just killing infected. a few minutes past and I see 2 men with red armbands across the field and turn to wave at them.  They didn't see me so I go on my way. about a minute passes by and I am just shot in the field for no reason and I am 100% sure this is a rule break. 

Hit Logs

[2019/01/13 01:01:51]: (Andrew Green) hit by (Shibalov Georgiy) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 01:01:51]: (Andrew Green) hit by (Shibalov Georgiy) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/01/13 01:01:51]: (Andrew Green) hit by (Shibalov Georgiy) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Kill Logs

[2019/01/13 01:01:51]: (Andrew Green) killed by (Shibalov Georgiy)

Chat Logs

01:07:48 : Global: Shibalov Georgiy: // woops

Connection Logs

00:36:37 : Player Shibalov Georgiy connected
01:33:14 : Player Shibalov Georgiy disconnected

Calling in:

@Ming (Shibalov Georgiy)

For his full and detailed PoV as well as any video evidence you may have. Please also list any allies that may have been involved in this situation.

@Thrash initiates on about 6-8 people in Lopatino whilst around 7-9 of us are surrounding them. About 5 people non comply and 3 of them run towards Vybor on the main road. 2 of them were running together and one other by himself with a blue backpack. I follow them and find OP with the blue backpack running away so I shoot him for non complying. 

1 hour ago, AlanM said:

So I was walking along the road towards Vybor after just leaving the town and seeing no one there. I heard a few shots a couple of minutes later.

OP says he heard shots 2 minutes after leaving Lopatino and seeing no one there yet there was around 8 people running around the town and main road for about 10 minutes before any shots started.

6 minutes ago, Ming said:

@Thrash initiates on about 6-8 people in Lopatino whilst around 7-9 of us are surrounding them. About 5 people non comply and 3 of them run towards Vybor on the main road. 2 of them were running together and one other by himself with a blue backpack. I follow them and find OP with the blue backpack running away so I shoot him for non complying. 

OP says he heard shots 2 minutes after leaving Lopatino and seeing no one there yet there was around 8 people running around the town and main road for about 10 minutes before any shots started.

Well I definitely didn't see anyone, I was walking through the main road and no one was there until I saw 2 of your men on the field with the red armbands as stated above. I waved at your men, one of them saw me and chose to ignore me so I continued on my way. Why would I wave to anyone if I knew there was a gun fight and why would you shot someone who is clearly not hostile and was walking the other direction? I really don't understand your lgoic mate.

I also wasn't wearing a blue back pack. Mines was a black taloon one. I was also jogging away and @Zanaan is there anyway you guys can find out the range he shot me at for proof?

Edited by AlanM

1 minute ago, AlanM said:

Well I definitely didn't see anyone, I was walking through the main road and no one was there until I saw 2 of your men on the field with the red armbands as stated above. I waved at your men, one of them saw me and chose to ignore me so I continued on my way. Why would I wave to anyone if I knew there was a gun fight and why would you shot someone who is clearly not hostile and was walking the other direction? I really don't understand your lgoic mate.

I followed you and 2 others because you didn't comply. You say you ran towards Vybor for a few minutes, yet I followed you and killed you in the town about 3 minutes after the shots. You didn't run towards Vybor before the shots, you towards there about 3-4 minutes after the shots and got killed for not complying. 

Mate your lying I died in the field beside the road going to vybor and was with no one. This was an invalid kill and just upright KOS. I’m no longer replying until I am instructed to.

1 hour ago, AlanM said:

Mate your lying I died in the field beside the road going to vybor and was with no one. This was an invalid kill and just upright KOS. I’m no longer replying until I am instructed to.

That field is in the town. You ran away from getting initiated on into the field and were shot for not complying.

@Ming Do you or any of your allies have video evidence of the OP fleeing the initiation. If so please post it.

1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

@Ming Do you or any of your allies have video evidence of the OP fleeing the initiation. If so please post it.

I don't believe anyone has a recording of the situation.

8 hours ago, Ming said:

That field is in the town. You ran away from getting initiated on into the field and were shot for not complying.

No one even spoke to me so I don't know what you're on about. I can't comply to someone who hasn't initiated on me or even spoke to me...

Calling in @Thrash for their full, detailed POV. Please provide any video evidence you may have. Failure to respond to this report within 24 hours will result in you being temporary banned. 

So, after being informed about a few Saviors heading towards Lopatino, I notice people at the tap before moving myself to a hidden location to watch them , waiting for my allies to place themselves before initiating on the people by the Lopatino Water Tap, who we suspect are the Saviors. I see one not comply from my angle, and shoot him. After this, a few people lower their hands, pushing me, as they attempt to come at me, I die after killing one. @DrMax Sorry, I have no video evidence of the situation. 

@Ming, would you be able to list all of your allies involved in this situation for me?

Posting with permission from Banshee.

Brody Graham POV: Me and @BrianM @yuthee were walking up to Lopatino. We hear a ruckus in the town, with some minor gunfire. We approach regardless, and I engage in RP, catching up with IC friends. At this point, @Thrash initiates from the piano building. Some guy breaks off and retaliates, so I take the chance to push the building and push up the stairs. @yuthee goes first and is killed, after which I magdump into Thrash. Me and Brian then flee south after other people in the town start getting shot by Free Territory. We do not return to the situation afterwards. I personally never saw @AlanM inside the town when I entered, but I didn't go too far into the town. 

I have no video evidence.

Edited by Onyx

Posting with permission from Banshee.

Thomas Millers POV:

I was running down towards Lopatino with @Onyx @yuthee. We hear some shots and decide to go check it out as we couldn't find RP. Onyx and Yuthee catch up with some friends by the water pump. We then get initiated on from a guy with a red armband in the piano house which I believe is @Thrash. Some guy then takes his gun out and opens fire while everyone else ran towards cover. I hid behind a wall and then slowly pushed into the building after I see Onyx and Yuthee push. Thrash killed Yuthee then Onyx killed Thrash. We then got told to leave by a girl that was there telling us that it was a joke. So me and Onyx head South after we hear some more gunshots and we started to get followed from the field heading South so we take cover in some trees then we hear another gunshot which I think was the one that killed AlanM. We then continue South and then looped back to Lopatino. Throughout that whole situation in town, AlanM was nowhere to be seen. 

I also have no evidence.