Server time: 2019-02-22, 09:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
YungBrandonRP

To all citizens of South Zagoria

The sound of a gas stove hissing could be heard as the radio turned on while a soft, southern tenor began to speak.

"It seems I may need one of these permits then if I'm going to continue with my business and keep myself in everyone's good books. For my own sake, before I know whether or not to give up on the idea of trading all together, I'd like to ask what sort of price these permits run. My own area of work is quite, well, I wouldn't say 'cheap' but not as highly sought after as many of the weapons merchants or those who deal in ammunition or more rare or military equipment.

I suppose I should also ask if the permit is only required for trading within the areas you're suggesting as they are not on my own usual routes to try to scavenge the less-traversed areas of the country for goods. If I were to be in, say, Chernogorsk, would I still require a permit to trade there? Since I do not stay in one place understanding the idea of jurisdiction is important so I don't step on any toes."

As he spoke the sound of metallic cookware could be heard shifting about, a lid moved only to allow a much louder sizzling to fill the air before it was clamped back on.

"I appreciate any information you can provide to help clarify the issue. The last thing I want as a businessman is to make anyone think I'm trying to compete in underhanded ways. Stay safe and here is to the prosperity of your business."

A sudden, sharp pop of a can being opened was made close to the radio in his little toast, along with a quiet cheer before the transmission ended.

"All trading will be through the silk road. Any trading outside of the silk road will be considered rogues and dealt with. Permits are free with the cost of taxation through trading."

Peter smiles when he hears Brandons plan

"The District will be giving ID's to everyone"

"We will hang posters with the rules all around Chernarus soon.."

He would let go of the PTT

*He would press down the PTT*

What about people who don't do trading and things like that do you want everyone to have IDs if so let me know where to go and I'll pick up IDs for me and my men.

*Releases the PTT*

Peter presses the PTT, you can hear his shaky voice

"We will be handing ID's to everyone we meet.."

"If the people with a camera from the District meet you they will hand you an ID"

"I hope this answers your question sir"

He releases the PTT

Edited by Jackfish

*He presses down the PTT on the radio*

I do have to ask, I understand the need to have your traders having ID's to show they have the right... paperwork for trading inside these territories but why everyone else? Why do these people just passing through have to hold IDs if they are not conducting business within said areas?

*He would release the PTT awaiting a response*

Peter sighs and presses his PTT

"You will find out soon"

"Just check busstops every now and then.."

Releases the PTT

*Trent while agitated presses his PTT and responds*

"Ah, hell not this shit again. I finally returned back after my 5 day absence from Kabanino, and I keep hearing the seriousness of this radio chatter."

*Trent releases the PTT, and finishing pounding the last couple nails, as he mends his fence.*

*Trent thinks for a moment, staring off at his gloves and hammer. He turns around looks at his shop, and then presses his PTT*

"Frankly, if it were any other group of organized individuals like yourselves, I would be more inclined to just sit down and make a deal, but I don't think it's worth continuing on like this, with men like you breathing down my neck for taxes and armaments, every other damn month. That being said, I am not looking for a fight either. 

"I will no longer be doing any business-orientated trading for the time being."

*Trent's tone becomes generous and filled with warmth.*

"However, I am always welcoming anyone who passes through by my little Outpost, as they may feel free to snag some produce, or smoke a joint, before they hit the road again. Consider it a little slice of civilization like the good ol' days. A place where people can do their good and dirty deeds, if needed be."

*Trent releases his PTT*

*Pyotr would push down the PTT button.*

Dobry den, Mr. Young my name is Pyotr Kozlov and I am speaking for my family. My bratri have tried for too long to bring some sort of order to the region. We are tired of fighting and bleeding for the ungrateful, we aren't gaining anything by constant war so we want to participate in the splitting of South Zagoria for our all profit. Give us a time and a place so we can discuss business.

*Pyotr let's go of the PTT button.*

*Omega picks up his radio and begins to speak as you hear reveille playing in the background*

"It's interesting how you think that you can just say you're in charge of trade because of what? You say so? *Laughs* Treat the people who live in your areas how you wish but the citizens of Novaya will not be subjected to this type of bullshit extortion. Any and all traders are free to come and trade at Novaya (Tortuga) freely and under the protection of the Saviors."

"Any and all citizens of Novaya (Tortuga) and all other free citizens who are harassed, threatened or robbed of their assets without provocation should immediately report such aggression to the Saviors at our HQ to be dealt with and any attacks on traders and citizens in or around Novaya will be dealt with accordingly... Lets not repeat the last few attempts."

"Also, a gift?" *laughs derisively* "That's cute, isn't it?"

*Lets off PTT and lights a cigar*

Edited by Webby

Peter sighs when he hears a Savior big dicking via the radio again, he thinks to himself "they just dont know when to stop", He presses the PTT and talks, you can hear his shaky voice*

"Good to hear that you want a piece of South Zegoria too mister"

"This is the beginning of something great, I feel it"

"What piece of South Zegoria would you like?

He releases the PTT and thinks to himself, should I respond to the Savior? No, that will only lead to more big talk from their side. Lets leave it alone for now.

*Hears some angry chap on the radio and decides to respond with his Russian accent*
Okay, Mr. Savior he just said the same things you just repeated. 
There was no interest in Novaya? Tortuga? whatever you wanna call it.
Hope you Enjoy yourself with your home town.
*Releases the PTT*

*Ivan scoffs and picks up his radio*

Great, just what we need; another group trying to press its boot on the people. IDs, Permits, what's next, redistribution of property? Midnight visits to your house? If you must tho, keep your beauracratic shit in your territory and leave me out of it.

*He releases the PTT*

*He picks up his radio*

"I can't say I'm opposed to what you're trying to do, organization is key to promoting safety in the region. However, as many have already noted, there are better ways of going about this.

*He pauses*

"You'll run into a lot of fights doing this. One wonders if the reason you're doing this in the first place is for an excuse for conflict. You obviously have the numbers to pull it off, numbers that might be better spent doing other, more humane things.

*He sets down his radio*

Edited by BreadERP

*Alex hold the radio up to his mouth and hold the PTT button*

"So you obtain these IDs and permits by coming across a member of your group? And if this is exactly how, what if you get stopped when looking for one of these men and get ordered to show ID but you don’t have one because you’re trying to find those people that will give you one?”

*He lets go and listen in*

*A man would come on the radio.* 

Seeing as the groups in question are just extortionists and bandits, I doubt many people will come flocking to be given an ID. No one wants to get held up by thieves masquerading as gun dealers.

*The message ends.*

Edited by Zero

*Hears yet another angry man screaming once again, he decides to respond*
Aren't you that angry fella that got knocked of the roof?
News flash, at least he's doing something with his time whilst you and your Moon chumps are still stuck on the Saviors dick swing.
You claimed yourself as some governing force handing out ID's in Kab but once the ''Wannabees'' left you had no power and had to beg papa Savior to help.
Surely you have better things to do than swing your small dick all over this freq.
You smelly little chump.
*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Eagle

Peter takes his radio and presses the PTT again

"We always make two ID cards.."

"One for the person and one for us, we know who has a passport and who doesnt"

Releases the PTT

Edited by Jackfish

*Confused, he would press the PTT*

Knocked off of a roof? I think that you have me mistaken with someone else pal, i honestly have no clue what you are on about.

You also seem to have something stuck in your ears since you clearly are misunderstanding what i just said, i am not calling the House wannabees you Spastic, at least they actually did something while they were here, and unlike this Jap running his mouth i actually had respect for Harrison despite our differences. its Brandon's little brigade of Retards i am calling the Wannabees, and that is truly what they are, doing exactly what the house set out to do before, but worse.

Now the saviors are good friends and allies of ours, this is true. But it is a mutual alliance, we help them and they help us, if you see an alliance as swinging on someone else's dick then you clearly have no clue what diplomacy is, makes sense considering the History of you and your cohorts.

If you really want to try and measure dick sizes you should look upon your own leader, who pussies out and does not even bother to retaliate when i come up to him alone and say my piece while he is surrounded by his pack of cronies, if there is anyone in this God forsaken country who lacks the resolve to see their plans out to the end, its you fellas.

*Releases the PTT*

Peter hears the people argueing and he presses his PTT

"I want everyone to just stop running their mouth on this freq"

"If you have nothing usefull to say then shut your mouth"

"I dont get why some people just press the PTT to shit talk."

"We are trying to return peace in this country.."

"You can work with us or against us, its up to you but I suggest you work with us.."

Releases the PTT

Anastasia finished translating the message 

-

"Mr. Young, it is a pleasure to speak with you again. I am told the meeting at the castle went well. Splendid. I have a message for you from Mr. Warren."

-

She would read the message

-

"First off I would like to congratulate all of the organizations involved in this new deal. The Brokers plan to continue building Freeport and our business. But this is not the main subject of this message. The Brokers will not be needing ID cards. I hope you understand. If you do not agree with this, surely we can talk this out. I hope to not squander this relationship over a piece of plastic, but in this case, I will stand firm. The Brokers will not be issued ID cards. They will not have their picture taken. They will not give anyone their name or affiliation. Good luck with your business venture Mr. Young. I hope we can be a part of it."

-

She finishes reading the message and clicks the radio off abruptly

*Presses the PTT realizing who he's talking to*
Yegor right?
You? talk about diplomacy?
Your the moron that sold out your ''Ally'' while the ''Wannabees' had him hostage in Vybor, how else could we have gotten his name.
Or the time you joined us in killing your 'Allies''
You guys are like dogs and you act like one, fallowing whoever has the leash.
Please, sir out of respect keep your words to yourself they mean very little.
*releases the PTT*

Edited by Eagle

*Pyotr would pick up his radio.*

The Kozlov family lays claim to Zelenogorsk and Green Mountain. We are not interested in any sort of trade however we are looking for a way to secure the town without anyone getting shot.

*Pyotr would release the PTT button.*

*After a little chuckle, David hits the PTT button*

Bit strange that the commies are trying to incentivise capitalist trading in their own territory.

*after a pause*

Liars or idiots? Probably both.

Releases the PTT

*static*