gear RP/Bad RP S1 US 2019-01-11 00:32

Server and location: S1 US

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-01-11, 00:32

Your in game name: Yaromir Kavolsky

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: 4 green arm bands and one red arm band

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no

Detailed description of the events: I was near the VMC crouching watching a player running along a road when i heard a voice behind me say "hey man"..i turn around with my binoculars in hand and say "hi" one of the green arm bands says "can i have your M4?" i say" pardon me"  he continues saying can i have your M4 ( there were five people there) I said "what am i supposed to defend myself with" he says with the bat on your back..so they take my M4 and leave me with a pistol and run off to Kabinino.IMO i fell this is just Gear RP and has no place in our community.thank you for your time.peace total time of event was approx 1/2 minutes

Edited by fiaboi

Hit logs:

N/A

Kill logs:

N/A

Chat logs:

N/A

Connection logs:

N/A

@fiaboi do you have video evidence of the situation or anything else that might help us figure out who did this?

unfortunately i dont

10 hours ago, OskuRP said:

Hit logs:

N/A

Kill logs:

N/A

Chat logs:

N/A

Connection logs:

N/A

@fiaboi do you have video evidence of the situation or anything else that might help us figure out who did this?

Since we have no way of finding out who did this, we will be leaving this report open for 24 more hours to see if the people responsible have the spine to own up to their actions and come forth.

Unfortunately due to lack of evidence this report will have to be closed. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you @fiaboi. If more evidence that might help us figure out who did this turns up, the report can be reopened.

//closed