Server time: 2019-01-20, 03:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Fontaineaux

S1: Invalid Kill 1/8/2019

Server and location: S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Not exactly sure 16:00-20:00

Your in game name: Dale Fontaineaux

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Roland Gen

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events:  This were a couple of days ago, as I had been reviewing the rules and made sure I was missing nothing. I had tried to reach out to Roland myself to try and understand but he never responded. I had been roaming with this guy for a while, I met him in Stary, and we were having fun, nothing seemed to go wrong. When we hit Vybor, we noticed a base and decided to check it out, nothing unusual happened, we even joked around and had a good time. As we entered Vybor, we started to get hungry, and a passerby noted hearing a chicken, so I took out my knife to go and kill the chicken. As I was skinning the chicken, out of no where, Roland pulls out a pistol and shoots me in the back of the head. No arguments were held, we even planned on going on a looting run in Vybor.

Hit Logs

[2019/01/09 07:09:54]: (Dale Fontaineaux) hit by (Roland Gen) to Head with Bullet_380
[2019/01/09 07:09:54]: (Dale Fontaineaux) hit by (Roland Gen) to Head with Bullet_380
[2019/01/09 07:09:54]:  (Dale Fontaineaux) hit by  (Roland Gen) to Brain with Bullet_380

Kill Logs

[2019/01/09 07:09:54]: (Dale Fontaineaux) killed by (Roland Gen)

Connection Logs

05:53:24 :  Roland Gen connected
08:25:06 :  Roland Gen disconnected

Calling in @Rg416 to post their pov, and the names of allies that may be involved along with any video evidence they may have.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, Descendants said:

-snip-

I shot this man as a result of hostilities towards myself and two others. I do not recall their names and I do not have video evidence unfortunately. We had all been roaming for a while and multiple times he had pointed his gun at myself and others and also tried to convince me to turn on the other member of the group. I did not shoot him in cold blood and reacted to what I thought was an immediate threat. That was my reasoning for my actions. Not sure if this is what you wanted and I'm not sure how this works but that's all I got. There was plenty of interaction that took place before this incident. I checked the rules and that didn't seem to me to be out of bounds. Maybe I misunderstood something. 

As a side note, I was shot in the tents as stary sober yesterday with no warning at all so I would think there would be a report about that. 

Verdict

@RG | Invalid Kill - On Sight | Guilty 

Explanation

A team of staff have reviewed this report and have come to a conclusion. 

To start off with, Fontaineaux & RG are running around together checking out towns. They head to Vybor to search for some supplies and while @Fontaineaux is skinning a chicken, he is shot in the back of the head by RG.

First off, we'd like to mention the kill. While Fontaineaux is skinning a chicken he is shot in the head by RG. RG, you cannot simple kill someone if they point a weapon at you. This is not how it works. If you wish to be hostile with someone, you must initiate on someone by saying something like 'Put your hands up now!' and point your weapon at them. You cannot just simply shoot someone because you feel threatened. If you felt threatened you should've initiated on him and questioned him. Due to this, you will be punished for Invalid Kill - On Sight. In the future, we suggest that you initiate on someone before just shooting them. We also suggest that you go through and read our rules again. It is clear to us that you do not understand them. If you need help with understanding them, join the help desk or PM a member of staff. Finally, we'd like to mention that if something happens to you that you think is against the rules, that you do not copy them. Just because someone does something, does not mean that it was okay and you have to do it too. 

We'd also like to mention to Fontanineaux that if you were pointing your weapon at someone that you be carful on what you do. Having a gun pointed at someone in certain situations can be dangerous and can lead to yourself being killed. 

Outcome

@RG| Invalid Kill - On Sight | Guilty [ 7 Day Ban & 10 Warning Points]

Signed by me, @Semiazas, @OskuRP & @Descendants