Server time: 2019-01-20, 03:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Master

Rest In Peace DatTurtle

Ugh

so damn tragic

what a young kid, he had his whole life ahead a head of him

so messed up

really helps put everything in perspective 

im greatful that you posted this so people know what happened to him instead of him just being offline

thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who was close with him and his friends and family

RIP, god bless

Remember that we are only here for such a short time. Hug your family and your friends because you never know what might happen. We don't always get to say the things we need to.

God Bless and RIP. ❤️

Fuck, just two years older than myself. Rest in peace Alan ❤️ I hope you're in a better place.

Rest In Peace 

Rest in peace.

Respect, Rest In Peace man

I ain't made a post here since August... I just got the news and I am fairly certain it's not processed.

I knew DatTurtle before I even joined DayZRP. Grouped with him a few times and had a lot of banter OOC. We both came from a DayZ community called Falcon that's been dead for years now and it's kinda how we bonded. I don't even know what to say...

Rest in Peace mate... would have liked one more RP with ya. There's only ever been one Ghillie guy for me and it was you.

Never knew you was a part of falcon @Tony and DatTurtle too! Guess that makes the 3 of us ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Never knew you was a part of falcon @Tony and DatTurtle too! Guess that makes the 3 of us ❤️ 

Yeah, was what got me into DayZ roleplaying seriously to be honest. I was Tony over there too. Played a Biker called Marv. That's how me and Dat met. I have a few videos of him. We didn't RP as much in later years due to different groups/scenes but we'd banter on steam,  that mortality thing and reflection is all kinds of kicking in right now.  I still dunno what to even say.

Edited by Tony

Rest in peace dude. 

So sad to hear. I talked with him in Teamspeak and played with him in game a lot, as he was in our group. He was a really nice guy, and a great RP’er. RIP 

Shitty news.
Rest in peace. 

Sticking with him ever since i Fucking made Bobby Kalo and he joined the Black roses. Turtle you were my best friend, and I couldn't have asked for better. 

I love you bro, Rest in Peace. Our group Legacy you helped so much with is Dedicated to you.

Rest in Peace.

We had a few interactions back on .62. It's a shame to see this.

Rest in peace.

This got me fucked up.. He was a cool dude. A real joy to be in a group with... ❤️ Rest in peace !

love goes to his family and his friends, on the internet or in real life. Shame I never got to RP with him. RIP

Dont play too much anymore but reading all these messages, and hearing about this got me choked up.. he was a good friend of mine, will really miss him dearly. R.I.P brother.

Fuck man, I hate to hear this kinda shit. I know the risks about riding motorcycles and what could happen to you. I never really knew the guy but he sounded like a great man and was passionate about riding bikes. God Speed Man and I hope he rests in peace riding in the clouds. 

3 hours ago, Puncture said:

A moto madness, I am happy to see they shared it in memory of him.
I'm sure @DatTurtle would've loved that.

Way too young that's fucked. Rest easy.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone again for giving support to the thread, I just wanted everyone to be aware of what had happened because I could guess i was likely the only person who knew about what had happened and thought it was the right thing to do by telling everyone, since many of us had memories with him and it would be awful if people wondered where he was.

That's depressing.

I never even knew the guy personally. And every day, people die and we don't bat an eyelash because we don't know or don't check the mortuaries. It's just a part of life. And yet I feel even in such a setting like here where many people are kinda close and yet strangers, it's a shitty thing. Because, I guess, this community, despite all its occasional struggles or 'shitstorms' (incl. those more behind the curtains that surely exist), is like a little family. And it lost a family member.

I mentioned that people die all the time - death is inevitable and sometimes unexpected and I speak with a bit of experience.

But what's more so tragic is if people die at a young age in an accident or, in general, simply die young. It just leaves a hole in people and is frankly shitty. As some said already, and it's what I can suggest too: With the realization that we and others around us may not get to pass at old age, we should make the best out of our limited days on this Earth, and consider our relatives before we might get to a point of no-return where regret sets in due to many missed chances to be close and supportive.

Hard o7 and my deepest condolences to his friends and family. May he rest in peace

Edited by Malet